Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2010, 04:48 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

So TeenNick.com is posting old promo pics from season 1 & 2 in promotion for their marathon this weekend. Naturally I've been tweeting them to encourage them to post some rare promos of Craig, Ashley, & Crash. The WONDERFUL gal (@lisa_beebe) who's been posting the pics at the blog actually @ replied me and said she'd go search (but she's having a hard time finding pics). I'm crossing my fingers for some rare Dressed In Black images. If you want to bug Degrassinsider on Twitter about this I highly encourage it.

Here's some I haven't seen before (at least not these versions uncropped):

Another Epstein sighting on YouTube:

Thanks to Catitaaa for linking it to me on Twitter!
Old 01-05-2011, 12:53 AM
Elite Fan

If anyone is interested I have the tumblr up and running, (hopefully? ).
Craig&Ashley

Now I just need stuff to blog/re-blog
Ria
Old 01-05-2011, 10:12 AM
Elite Fan

Awwww, season 1 Ashley was so adorable, even if she was with Jimmy. I wonder if she shopped at Claire's. That's a lotta tweenish jewelry.

icon
Old 01-06-2011, 06:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Craig may have cheated on ash, but he fought for her. the only one he truly loved and fought for. Because he's her craig.
Old 01-08-2011, 08:28 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickle-weasel! (View Post)
If anyone is interested I have the tumblr up and running, (hopefully? ).
Craig&Ashley

Now I just need stuff to blog/re-blog
Like I said in my tweet to you, you know how I feel about the whole "**** yeah" or anything ending in "yeah" tumblr trend. But it's your tumblr so you are free to call it whatever you want and I'll support it. It is Crash after all.

At least tumblr gave me this picture of Melissa I've never seen before:

Man can you imagine what it would have been like for the original DTNG cast and their personal pics being circulated on tumblr? I think for them it was somewhat harder for us to share them. Poor new cast has it kinda rough with tumblr and twitter.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:52 PM
Elite Fan

Well I can always change the name, I just used that because that's what everyone else seems to use and I though it would be easy to find it someone was looking for it. But if you have a better suggestion I'm all for it. I could stand it to just craigandashley

And if you want I can PM you the login info, Jen already has it.

And wow, she looks gorgeous in that pic
Ria
Old 01-08-2011, 09:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

that pic is so gorgeous!
Old 01-08-2011, 09:59 PM
Elite Fan

Mel looks gorgeous in that pic.

icon
Old 01-09-2011, 11:00 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Quote:
Well I can always change the name, I just used that because that's what everyone else seems to use and I though it would be easy to find it someone was looking for it. But if you have a better suggestion I'm all for it. I could stand it to just craigandashley

And if you want I can PM you the login info, Jen already has it.
I think craigandashley would be alright I don't know if the fyeah helps anyone find the tumblr; I've never typed up random urls like fyeahzombies (I'm sure this exists too. Sigh. People need to be more creative!). Tumblr is a lazy site to begin with. People type on there?! I find all the fandom tumblrs I follow through tags. But it's up to you. And please PM the login info. I don't know if you are posting just things related to Crash but here's two things I put together of Jake if you want to reblog them: 1 & 2. I will pimp out the tumblr site on c-a.com and the twitter soon!

I completely missed Crash during the TeenNick marathon today (season 4 aired). I've had LMN on all day. Anyone watch our pair?
Old 01-10-2011, 02:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleidocat (View Post)
I think craigandashley would be alright I don't know if the fyeah helps anyone find the tumblr; I've never typed up random urls like fyeahzombies (I'm sure this exists too. Sigh. People need to be more creative!). Tumblr is a lazy site to begin with. People type on there?! I find all the fandom tumblrs I follow through tags. But it's up to you. And please PM the login info. I don't know if you are posting just things related to Crash but here's two things I put together of Jake if you want to reblog them: 1 & 2. I will pimp out the tumblr site on c-a.com and the twitter soon!
Ok I'll change the name then with no fyeah. I'm not sure, I once searched google and used it but I'm sure more people just use tags and such.

And I'll PM you the info. And I'm all for any Jake and or Melissa stuff as well.

Quote:
I completely missed Crash during the TeenNick marathon today (season 4 aired). I've had LMN on all day. Anyone watch our pair?
I think I've only even watched Teennick twice since it turned into Teennick. I as well had LMN on yesterday
Ria
Old 01-10-2011, 09:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

Oh goodness, I love that picture! Honestly the things I hope for the most in terms of this couple are new things about Mel, I miss her. I am glad Jake is still in the spotlight, I enjoy news about him as well.

I have no idea how tumblr works but that Crash page looks beautiful! I will try and figure it out. I saw DIB but missed the rest of the marathon. "If he really loved her he wouldn't want to change her, he'd love her for who she is." Ah, so fitting for these two.

Please, remember me,
happily
Old 01-11-2011, 06:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Wow.. she's all grown up. Beautiful too.
Old 01-11-2011, 10:08 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Quote:
Ok I'll change the name then with no fyeah. I'm not sure, I once searched google and used it but I'm sure more people just use tags and such.
Thank you for putting up with me. Tumblr makes me insane. I actually swore one night I was never ever ever coming back. I can't even remember what that was about. I probably saw something anti-Crash. Tumblr + Crash = moody me who wants the best for them.

The TeenNick blog posted this picture of Crash this weekend:

I've never seen it before! I just have this one:

It's good to see you in here LindyC and Kathy!
Old 01-12-2011, 12:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleidocat (View Post)
Thank you for putting up with me. Tumblr makes me insane. I actually swore one night I was never ever ever coming back. I can't even remember what that was about. I probably saw something anti-Crash. Tumblr + Crash = moody me who wants the best for them.
No problem I have it changed officially now. I made the mistake of looking through posts tagged 'ashley kerwin' and I'm pretty sure every single one was about how much people hated her and was glad he was off the show. With some anti CrAsh thrown in for good measure.

But that pic is cute
Ria
Old 01-13-2011, 08:52 PM
Extreme Fan

I've noticed lately... people on Tumblr don't seem to be that smart. A gif from The Walking Dead (with a big AMC logo on the bottom) got passed around and was mistaken for a real MRI scan. -_- So don't take their anti-Ashley comments to heart, lol.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread