Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2005, 01:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the pics! I couldn't started laughing when Marco kissed Craig and that look on Craigs face afterward! lol
~Izzerelly~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005, 10:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

why didnt they have an eppie about when they slept together? that was needed!
slashqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005, 03:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashqueen
why didnt they have an eppie about when they slept together? that was needed!
No it wasn't needed. Sure, it would of been great to see, but we didn't have to know they were doing it. Many people that are in a relationship are going to have sex. That is pretty obvious. Just because a gay couple has had sex, doesn't mean it has to be focus on. Although, we have focus on Ashley and Craig, Manny and Craig having sex, there was a story behind it though.

Luke and Noah on as the world turns -best.couple.ever

Icon by morningglory___ from LJ
icygrrl02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005, 03:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

true darco fans think so... we never saw the relationship grow its like one eppie theyre a new couple the next they slept together
slashqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 03:12 PM
Addicted Fan

I agree with Lyddie. There was no need for it. They're a mature coupleand they can handle sex without people making a huge deal out of it. It's been implied that Sean and Ellie have slept together, too. But they didn't get a storyline about it. There was no need. They don't always have to make a big deal. However, as a Darco fan, it would have been pretty great if they did show it somehow. But that's just me. It's understandable why they didn't.

Virtue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 05:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

WTF is with Marco's hair lately? I hate his new hairstyle...

BTW, trying to make your boyfriend jealous usually doesn't work, especially when he has made it clear that he wants to be in a relationship with more than one partner involved.

//Leo x Piper //Craig x Ashley //Willow x Tara // Corey x Topanga //Joey x Caitlin // Clay x Chelsea //Oz x Willow //Spike x Drusilla //Spinner x Paige // Marco x Dylan // Shawn x Angela // Spencer x Ashley //Gambit x Rogue //
Ms. Valentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 05:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oh, I don't think that episode is necessary, but I still would have liked it if they'd shown it
TrepeGroupie4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 06:05 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Valentine
WTF is with Marco's hair lately? I hate his new hairstyle...
I hated it in "Queen of Hearts" but I was use to it by "Moonlight Desires".

Virtue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

Does anyone know why a 'new' episode of Degrassi won't be on the-n next friday?

Icon by Periwinkles
froggiepopple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 07:41 PM
Absolute Fan

Well I finally saw the episode tonite and I wasn't that thrilled with it. But maybe it's just cuz Marco/Dylan don't intrest me. But man, Dylan was such an ass in this episode!! I felt so bad for poor Marco. I think I liked the subplot better then the main plot. Nice seeing Spinner and Jay .

By the way, the look on Craig's face after Marco kissed him..hilarous!
LidelKewte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 08:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

I liked MD. Marco's an even better gay role model than I thought. Also highlighted homophobia. (Is there one Marco episode which doesn't have SOME homophobia?)

For Jay and Spinner's part, is Jay becoming the Sean substitute? First he got farther with Emma than Sean ever did. (At least I like to think Emma never went down on Sean. Until this season I thought Miriam was 12.)

LidelKewtie:
That's true about something bad happening when they do something sexual. Well, except Crash, but it inspired Craig to propose, so even there it did something bad. It plays out like a horror movie. (You forgot Alex and Amy, who also got gonorrhea. And I don't even need to mention what happened to Paige.) Sean and Ellie seem strangely immune, but that's mostly because their drama is all related to everyone else.

Virtue:
My own "Who had sex?" list:

Jalex -- obviously did
Sean/Amy -- Need I remind everyone Amy's a ****?
Cranny -- obvious
Elan -- Marco, Ashley, and Jay all "knew". And she lived at his house.
Darco -- did, and now Marco's worried about AIDS
Crash -- did, but I don't even count Crash kisses as kisses, so it had to be awkward
Jay/Amy -- "By whose definition?"
Emjay -- "It's pretty close."

Beyond that, it's speculation. JimAsh, Marlie, and Spaige obviously never did, and I'm 100% freaked out by the prospect Eman sex.
selliefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 09:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

As for Spin trying to get enrolled back into the school. I don't know how they handle the school system up there in Canada, but wouldn't it be easy for Spin if he just went to another school. In my town, when kids got expelled although they can't go to other schools within the district/county as the one you got expelled from, instead they can go to other schools outside that district/county and finish the year there. Yeah, he might miss his former friends, but he should concentrate more on finishing the year.

//Leo x Piper //Craig x Ashley //Willow x Tara // Corey x Topanga //Joey x Caitlin // Clay x Chelsea //Oz x Willow //Spike x Drusilla //Spinner x Paige // Marco x Dylan // Shawn x Angela // Spencer x Ashley //Gambit x Rogue //
Ms. Valentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 09:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

I got the impression that Spinner would be allowed back next year without begging or summer school (he would just have to repeat). I thought expelled meant that you weren't allowed back. Period. But I guess its different in Canada?

Please, remember me,
happily
Yellow n Blue402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 11:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

Well, Rick had been expelled, and he came back the next year.
Old 07-30-2005, 06:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oh, I just noticed, Spinner's wearing Sean's Evil Hat.
Reply   Post New Thread