Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2004, 03:32 PM
Master Fan

*Spoilers and Shipper Threads* ~ PLEASE READ!

Hey Now Everyone!

I wanted to bring everyone's attention to the issues about Spoilers and Shipper Threads! Now we haven't had any major issues with either but then again, with the new season...who knows?

*Spoilers*

1) Please watch out with this. No posting spoilers in any thread but at the Spoiler Thread.

2) If an episode has aired somewhere in the world, it is not spoilerish to discuss it.

So please watch it.

*Shipper Threads*

A segment that was posted at the moderator boards....

Quote:
It’s been brought to our attention that there’s been some fighting with a few of the “shipper threads” on some of the message boards here, so we suggest that you establish some guidelines for these threads, namely that shipper threads shouldn’t be “invaded” by people who aren’t fans of the couple that the thread is devoted to, and that shipper threads shouldn’t be used as a forum to bash other couples on the show or their fans.

We want the message boards here to be fun and safe places to post, and we don’t want people insulting each other because they like different characters, couples, or real-life couples on the message boards here.
I know must of us lurk at shipper threads that we don't support...it's normal but please...No bashing!! Be respectful of other posters and their opinions. If you don't like what is being said...don't read the thread and please don't bring it up for discussion at your shipper thread.

I'm sure that this won't be a problem at our board. We're a great group and get along! I hope it stays this way but it doesn't hurt to post this.

If for any reason, Johnnie or I miss some one not complying to the rules please let us know.

Thanks for reading this!!! Now go Post and have FUN!!
Old 09-21-2004, 05:49 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for posting this Mar! It's not a problem here it seems (congrats to all of us for being civil ) but it's good to establish rules before they're really needed. I'm sure we won't have a problem following the rules!

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Bee Serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 06:25 PM
Absolute Fan

thanks for posting that Mar. i think that needed to be brought up
LidelKewte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 06:36 PM
Master Fan

Your welcome!!

ITA! We haven't had anything major happen but it just seems wiser to start it!

Like I said...feel free to contact me or Johnnie if there is a problem going on that we aren't aware of!
Old 09-21-2004, 07:37 PM
Website Manager

Nice post.
Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 01:37 AM
Elite Fan

I have a question..... Are we allowed to talk about AWH and Manny's situation? I posted an icon in a shipper thread surrounding that issue.

icon
Mayberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mayberry
I have a question..... Are we allowed to talk about AWH and Manny's situation? I posted an icon in a shipper thread surrounding that issue.
Yes, you can! The ep was aired in Canada so therefore it is not considered a spoiler. If the ep hadn't been aired anywhere....it would be a different story.

Thanks Johnnie!