Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-17-2004, 04:43 PM
Absolute Fan

In Ireland, there was a magical leprachaun dancing near birds that flew over rainbows and a talking duck. The clovers gave a quarter each of fairy-dust to the smallest Hobbit, who whispered to Legolas sweet nothings in
Old 07-17-2004, 10:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

In Ireland, there was a magical leprachaun dancing near birds that flew over rainbows and a talking duck. The clovers gave a quarter each of fairy-dust to the smallest Hobbit, who whispered to Legolas sweet nothings in his
Old 07-18-2004, 07:05 AM
Master Fan

In Ireland, there was a magical leprachaun dancing near birds that flew over rainbows and a talking duck. The clovers gave a quarter each of fairy-dust to the smallest Hobbit, who whispered to Legolas sweet nothings in his ear
Old 07-18-2004, 07:49 AM
Master Fan

In Ireland, there was a magical leprachaun dancing near birds that flew over rainbows and a talking duck. The clovers gave a quarter each of fairy-dust to the smallest Hobbit, who whispered to Legolas sweet nothings in his ear whilst
icon *
Old 07-18-2004, 04:26 PM
Absolute Fan

In Ireland, there was a magical leprachaun dancing near birds that flew over rainbows and a talking duck. The clovers gave a quarter each of fairy-dust to the smallest Hobbit, who whispered to Legolas sweet nothings in his ear whilst Gimli
Old 07-19-2004, 05:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

In Ireland, there was a magical leprachaun dancing near birds that flew over rainbows and a talking duck. The clovers gave a quarter each of fairy-dust to the smallest Hobbit, who whispered to Legolas sweet nothings in his ear whilst Gimli reached

Bonafide rarity
Old 07-19-2004, 07:57 AM
Absolute Fan

In Ireland, there was a magical leprachaun dancing near birds that flew over rainbows and a talking duck. The clovers gave a quarter each of fairy-dust to the smallest Hobbit, who whispered to Legolas sweet nothings in his ear whilst Gimli reached over
Old 07-19-2004, 08:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

In Ireland, there was a magical leprachaun dancing near birds that flew over rainbows and a talking duck. The clovers gave a quarter each of fairy-dust to the smallest Hobbit, who whispered to Legolas sweet nothings in his ear whilst Gimli reached over to

Bonafide rarity
Old 07-19-2004, 08:28 AM
Absolute Fan

In Ireland, there was a magical leprachaun dancing near birds that flew over rainbows and a talking duck. The clovers gave a quarter each of fairy-dust to the smallest Hobbit, who whispered to Legolas sweet nothings in his ear whilst Gimli reached over to Dom's
Old 07-19-2004, 08:29 AM
Obsessed Fan

In Ireland, there was a magical leprachaun dancing near birds that flew over rainbows and a talking duck. The clovers gave a quarter each of fairy-dust to the smallest Hobbit, who whispered to Legolas sweet nothings in his ear whilst Gimli reached over to Dom's cute

Bonafide rarity
Old 07-19-2004, 08:31 AM
Absolute Fan

In Ireland, there was a magical leprachaun dancing near birds that flew over rainbows and a talking duck. The clovers gave a quarter each of fairy-dust to the smallest Hobbit, who whispered to Legolas sweet nothings in his ear whilst Gimli reached over to Dom's cute tummy
Old 07-19-2004, 08:49 AM
Master Fan

In Ireland, there was a magical leprachaun dancing near birds that flew over rainbows and a talking duck. The clovers gave a quarter each of fairy-dust to the smallest Hobbit, who whispered to Legolas sweet nothings in his ear whilst Gimli reached over to Dom's cute tummy. Meanwhile...
always open in the middle
Old 07-19-2004, 04:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

In Ireland, there was a magical leprachaun dancing near birds that flew over rainbows and a talking duck. The clovers gave a quarter each of fairy-dust to the smallest Hobbit, who whispered to Legolas sweet nothings in his ear whilst Gimli reached over to Dom's cute tummy. Meanwhile...Billy
Old 07-19-2004, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

In Ireland, there was a magical leprachaun dancing near birds that flew over rainbows and a talking duck. The clovers gave a quarter each of fairy-dust to the smallest Hobbit, who whispered to Legolas sweet nothings in his ear whilst Gimli reached over to Dom's cute tummy. Meanwhile...Billy was

icon credit: spikesbint on LJ
Old 07-19-2004, 08:26 PM
Master Fan

In Ireland, there was a magical leprachaun dancing near birds that flew over rainbows and a talking duck. The clovers gave a quarter each of fairy-dust to the smallest Hobbit, who whispered to Legolas sweet nothings in his ear whilst Gimli reached over to Dom's cute tummy. Meanwhile...Billy was gathering