Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 10-08-2004, 10:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

"...and you think, I haven't got PMS..."

"...the world is just *****ed!"

The last couple days, worst mood ever. Espically towards children. I used to think they are cute, now they annoy the hell out of me. I think I can pin it to PMS but that might be too easy. Like the fact that they take ten minutes in the cubicle at the restrooms in shopping centers when theres a huge line - and they sing while the are doing so. Then you get into the cubicle and there is toliet paper eveeeeeeeeeeeeeerywhere. And when they run around everywhere and you nearly walk into them and the parents seem to think it fit to glare at you. On a similar note I got p*ssed off yesterday at a lady who had a stroller - just becuase you have one does not give you the right to push in front of everyone and be rude. And people that walk in front of you REAAAAAAAAAAAAALY slowly? Or when you are the only two people on the escalator but the person who gets on after you thinks it is fitting to stand on the one right behind you so they are practically breathing on your neck? Have they ever heard of personal space?

There must be more. But for now...

end rant.
Old 10-08-2004, 10:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

That's why I don't plan to have children. If I'm ever a parent, I'd just end up yelling "Shut up!" to my kid endlessly. And that's not good.
Quarterley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2004, 12:58 AM
New Fan

How about those parents that seem to have left their ears in the car? Kid sitting in the shopping cart, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom...........
Wouldn't it be easier to just answer them rather then let the rest of us get all irritated and bitchy? Or do they just stop hearing it after a while?
*Matt*E*Bear* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2004, 01:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by *Matt*E*Bear*
How about those parents that seem to have left their ears in the car? Kid sitting in the shopping cart, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom...........
Wouldn't it be easier to just answer them rather then let the rest of us get all irritated and bitchy? Or do they just stop hearing it after a while?
Well, I saw someone screamed "SHUT UP!!!" to her kid in the shopping cart doing exactly that "mom mom mom" thing. It really rang a bell that if I were a parent, I'd eventually do that.
Quarterley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2004, 01:09 AM
Master Fan

I see way too many bratty kids at the store where I work. The worst is when they're pounding on the keys of my cash register and the parents don't even move them away from it.
Charlize'sAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2004, 02:03 AM
New Fan

Oh, but you seemed like such the mothering type.

Did you can BJF last night?

Interview guy: Do you have any kids of your own?
Bridget: Ekk. God no.

Tre funny.
Tinka is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread