Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 09-24-2005, 12:54 PM
Supreme Fan

Translation help

Hey guys. This is a bit random but does anyone here know spanish? I used to know a little, but it will in no way help me translate this....

Como odio a las hipocritas! Que por la misma cosa en que me regano, lo esta haciendo ella! Me hace reir de veras...siempre vas a hacer la nina manipuladora, caprichosa, mentirosa, hipocrita, fea, berrinchuda, llorona, y aburrida que siempre has sido. Y siempre vas a ser esa nina que me izo sentir que no valia nada. Te odio, Te detesto...ya me olvide de ti. Felicidades en ser las mas hipocrita de todos, la verdad, no me soprende. Eso fue la ultima cosa que te faltaba...siempre no mas estabas celosa de mi...adios...quierida "amiga"...

If anyone can help that would rock. I've been in a fight with someone...and they decided to type in spanish...and I'm pretty sure it's about me...and I'm pretty sure it's mean. lol.
Old 09-24-2005, 01:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

If no one here can translate it for you, you can:

1. Try to PM Frozen Petal and/or - cris - and/or ~Mia~ and ask them if they could help with the translation.

OR

2. Post it on International Language Help Thread and see if anyone could help you there.
Quarterley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2005, 01:13 PM
Master Fan

I don't know Spanish But you can use those sites for translation:
link
www.langtolang.com www.wordreference.com

Posting those links are not forbidden or something, right?
pts.of.athrty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2005, 01:14 PM
Supreme Fan

Thanks guys! It was driving me nuts!

Old 09-24-2005, 03:58 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Poptart
Hey guys. This is a bit random but does anyone here know spanish? I used to know a little, but it will in no way help me translate this....

Como odio a las hipocritas! Que por la misma cosa en que me regano, lo esta haciendo ella! Me hace reir de veras...siempre vas a hacer la nina manipuladora, caprichosa, mentirosa, hipocrita, fea, berrinchuda, llorona, y aburrida que siempre has sido. Y siempre vas a ser esa nina que me izo sentir que no valia nada. Te odio, Te detesto...ya me olvide de ti. Felicidades en ser las mas hipocrita de todos, la verdad, no me soprende. Eso fue la ultima cosa que te faltaba...siempre no mas estabas celosa de mi...adios...quierida "amiga"...

If anyone can help that would rock. I've been in a fight with someone...and they decided to type in spanish...and I'm pretty sure it's about me...and I'm pretty sure it's mean. lol.

How I hate hipocrites! For the same thing hat she got mad at me, she's doing herself. She really makes me laugh. You'll always be that manipulative, lying, hipocrite, ugly, crying, boring girl you've always been. You've always going to be the girl that made me feel that I was not worth it. I hate you, I detest you... I have already forgotten you. Congratulations on being the most hipocrite of everyone, honestly, it doesn't surprise me. That's the last thing I needed... you've always been jelous of me... bye... dear "friend"...

That's what it says.
barelylegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2005, 05:21 PM
Elite Fan

freetranslation.com is the site I always use for translations.
barbeegurl00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread