Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 06-05-2004, 06:28 AM
Obsessed Fan

things that make you want to go "I need to call ____"

An add just came on the TV, advertising that the show 'Murder Call' was coming on next. It made me want to call my mum because we used to ALWAYS watch it when it was first on, from when I was about 13-14. Basically, it was an Australian crime solving show with a pair of detectives with a bit of a Scully/Mulder thing going on (the chemistry not the aliens ) But of course, it's 11:27PM and she would murder me.

Do you guys always get those moments? Just something little and random that reminds you of them and you *have* to call them?
Old 06-05-2004, 07:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Any mention of Chinos and I *have* to call my best friend.

I'm sure you guys all know what they are, but just in case, they are a clothes line famous for a make of beige coloured mens trousers. Her ex boyfriend's dad was an art teacher at our school and they both had *exactly* the same ones. They were awful, sometimes they can look nice, they just looked like old grandad trousers and he was 15. Hee. Everytime we saw him we used to laugh about it, especially when they broke up. Everytime I hear any mention of them I just crack up with laughter and have to call her.

Vote for a Lindsay Lohan Board!
Fallen From Above is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2004, 07:44 AM
Addicted Fan

Sometimes if I see or hear something really funny, I just have to call me best friend. We have exactly the same sense of humour so I know she won't think I'm weird for finding it amusing.

I also get frequent needs to call my boyfriend, although long distances kind of make that difficult at times.
Papri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2004, 07:46 AM
Administrator

One of my oldest friends and I have had this running joke for years that when some celebrity dies, one of us will call the other one up and say “Hi, it’s <insert dead celebrities name>,” so even all these years later, when I watch the news and I hear that so and so died, I’ll turn to my wife and say: “Hey, I have to call Bob,” and she’ll shake her head and say “you guys are bad!”

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2004, 08:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Whenever there any television show or movie on with anyone connected to Buffy the Vampire Slayer I have to call my friend Becca, or she has to call me. Like one time it was around three in the morning and my phone rings and it was her telling me that Cruel Intentions was on.

-Kristi

icon by:Unknown
*Kristi* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2004, 12:39 PM
Loyal Fan

when im like in a bad situation i always called my friends
nicotine*blow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2004, 05:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Whenever something big happens in my life or i'm freaking out about a situation, I have to call my best friends to vent. She's usally the first one to know about everything. When I see this guy that I like, I immediately get my phone all call her no matter where I am or what I am doing.
Old 06-05-2004, 05:42 PM
Master Fan

Whenever I see an ad in the paper about a sneak preview for a certain movie I want to see, I always have to call my friend to let him know...
Charlize'sAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2004, 07:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

it doesnt matter what it is it makes me want to call my bestfriend but i cant afford to call Holland so i cant call him...

I know in my heart, I know in my mind,
we're meant to be, are you feelin' me yo.
I'm the girl in your life, I'm the one you call wife,
lizparker1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2004, 08:11 PM
Total Fan

whenever the song Never Ever comes on the radio, its a really old song, i have to call my Friend Jamie because we used to always sing that... its funny
So f*** yourself
And f*** this bleeding heart of mine*
~InCuBuS~
Friends4ever7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2004, 08:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

i always call my friend becs in a situation where i'm bored, something awful happen or something fun. She's always great in those situations. If i just want someone to cheer me up or tell me great things it's my friend Miranda. She is awesome with that stuff. I always call the two for everything, it gets to be sad when i need someone to tell me how to put out a fire that i started in my own kitchen. they are my second mommy's

avie by Mel X
~*katinthehat*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2004, 09:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

I woke my best friend up the other day to tell her that a character in the book i was reading was names Sylvia. Being the English Lit freaks we are we just about died laughing.
Old 06-05-2004, 10:33 PM
Loyal Fan

um..

When I hear a song that was on our favorite TV show, I just have to call my friend. Or if an actor from our favorite show is on another show or something like that...it also makes me itch to call my friend.

When ever I see someone I or my best friend used to have a crush on I need to call and rub it in.
Old 06-08-2004, 12:36 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, but i don't have her number.
Old 06-08-2004, 12:53 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

I called my sister one time after watching Jessica Simpson's Pizza Hut Buffalo Chicken Pizza commercial. I just had to tell her about it cuz we both thought that whole thing with Jessica Simpson not knowing what buffalo wings are was highly hilarious. And now she keeps making more money out of being stupid..... I mean....
Quarterley is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread