Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2013, 09:51 PM
Moderator Support Team

Summer Plans

What are you doing this summer? Travel? Camping? A fun project? Beach? BBQ? Road trip? Boat cruise?

Summer school?

I want to go to a water park...
Quarterley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 11:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great thread
I'm actually moving in just over a week.. busy busy, here. I may also go on a road trip with some friends.
Collins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Love the pic in the opening thread

This summer I am working part time. I'm also finishing my dissertation. However, I do have a little free time. I spent 9 days at the lake last month That was very nice. I hope to get a few more days at the river or lake, and maybe one more weekend camping
Old 07-01-2013, 06:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Mustang Girl (View Post)
Love the pic in the opening thread

This summer I am working part time. I'm also finishing my dissertation. However, I do have a little free time. I spent 9 days at the lake last month That was very nice. I hope to get a few more days at the river or lake, and maybe one more weekend camping
Oh yeah, you are a lake and beach person.

Unfortunately, we haven't had a lot of sunny weather here lately. Still waiting for hot weather.
Quarterley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 12:05 PM
Supreme Fan

Love that picture in the OP.

I have just started a new job. I work at an Adventure Playground with kids aged 6-15 (although this is a new job, it is only new in that I have been moved to a new site and am working full time now. I have worked at a different playground for the past 5 years). Needless to say, the summer school holidays are our busiest time, so I will be working a heck of a lot. I am considering taking a few days off, so I can hopefully go to France to see the Louvre and maybe a few other bits and bobs.
Homer: "To start press any key. Where's the any key? I see 'Esc', 'Kah-Taral' and 'Pig-Up'. There doesn't seem to be any Any Key! Ooh... All this computing hacking is making me thirsty. I think I'll order a Tab.

The Simpsons Board
r3tr0_gam3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3tr0_gam3r (View Post)
Love that picture in the OP.

I have just started a new job. I work at an Adventure Playground with kids aged 6-15 (although this is a new job, it is only new in that I have been moved to a new site and am working full time now. I have worked at a different playground for the past 5 years). Needless to say, the summer school holidays are our busiest time, so I will be working a heck of a lot. I am considering taking a few days off, so I can hopefully go to France to see the Louvre and maybe a few other bits and bobs.
My sister works at a nature center and their busiest time is summer when all the kids are out of school, too.

Cin yep, I love the sun and water