Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 08-29-2004, 08:53 PM
Master Fan

"pretty eyed boys girls die to trust"

Do you ever feel that you should trust someone, and you want to trust them, but something's holding you back from having absolute trust in them?

Right now, I'm having a little bit of that issue with my bf. Which is terrible, I know, I should trust him right now and not overanalyze everything (which I do all the time.) Thing is, we already broke up once - he broke up with me and it sucked - and while I'm glad we're back together and we had several good long talks about all these things...I still have a little bit of fear that the same thing will happen again and I'll just get hurt. Again.

I don't think it will. And we've promised each other to discuss all these issues with each other and not just bottle them up and worry about them. So I should talk to him, this week if I get a chance [it's hard, with school/work schedules]. And it's not like he's given me any reason to distrust him or feel that he's unhappy with us. (I'm pretty sure that once I get a chance to see him for longer than a few minutes, I'll feel reassured and everything will be fine. But I shouldn't really need that.)

Mrrr. Someone tell me I'm crazy please
e. e. cummings - somewhere i have never traveled
elisheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 03:00 AM
Addicted Fan

geez, that seems like the same thing thats going on with my sister and her boyfriend, they broke and are back together again but theres something about him that yells "I'M GONNA BREAK YOUR HEART AGAIN"
she doesn't see it but everyone around her does. she says he's a good guy but everyone else sees differently...oh well, she'll figure it out sooner or later i guess and so will you. if you don't think you should trust him then don't...he hasta earn your trust...how dumb would it look if you just started to trust him again in 2 seconds?....then what happens later? he'll break up with you again and then on goes the cyle. (don't mean to sound rude or anything here)
Old 08-30-2004, 10:08 PM
Master Fan

heh. thanks for being honest, i appreciate it. some of my friends are telling me the same thing. for now i choose to stick with it, but i guess i always have tobe a little wary to make sure i don't get hurt.
anyhoo, i saw him today, and i told him, and we didn't actually talk about it much [which disappoints me on some level but i'm also just glad it's out there - plus, there wasn't really opprtunity to discuss seriously]. i feel a lot better now
Old 08-31-2004, 01:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't trust any guy i talk to.
icon: xthebesthing
*Kaylee* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2004, 02:48 AM
Master Fan

I don't trust anyone either, I'm paranoid... Anyway, my sister is like that. She and her bf broke up more times that I can count and she keeps going back to him because he keeps insisting he changed... Someone does something to me once, I don't want anything to do with them ever again...
Charlize'sAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2004, 01:22 PM
Total Fan

You're crazy! J/K

I don't think you're crazy but I think the fact that you guys broke up once and since you're both busy with classes and stuff makes it seem like you don't talk as much as you used to. Maybe you should just let him know how you feel so he doesn't think anything's wrong.

I don't know if any of this made sense but hope it helps.
You are my signal fire.
The only resolution and the only joy,
Is the faint spark of forgiveness in your eyes.
BreathofJasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2004, 09:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BreathofJasmine
You're crazy! J/K

I don't think you're crazy but I think the fact that you guys broke up once and since you're both busy with classes and stuff makes it seem like you don't talk as much as you used to. Maybe you should just let him know how you feel so he doesn't think anything's wrong.

I don't know if any of this made sense but hope it helps.
thanks pav love you. and yeah, thats what i did basically. and as we're settling into school routines we're seeing each other and i'm feeling more certain about stuff. so yay.
Reply   Post New Thread