Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 04-16-2006, 08:43 PM
Elite Fan

Pets Thread #7: Dogs come when they're called;Cats take a message and call back later

Unfortunately, our opening post seems to be pretty much lost...unless anyone feels like going through past threads to recover any of it. My vote says we start again, and re-create it...

Last edited by Robotica; 04-17-2006 at 02:41 PM
Old 04-17-2006, 12:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for starting this thread! I can try to find pictures to add to the first post again.

Heres a few to add to the first post, if you could please center this pictures I would really appreciate it, hun.

My LJ
Old 04-17-2006, 02:53 AM
Elite Fan

Adding the pics now...will try to center them if I can...

ETA: Consider me a goob...I don't know what the centering command is...
Old 04-17-2006, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for adding those! Ok do you see where there is fonts opition and below that there is like these lines? Well the middle one is the center button. All you have to do is select all the pictures and press that button and it will center it for you.
My LJ
Old 04-17-2006, 02:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainstorm18
Thank you for adding those! Ok do you see where there is fonts opition and below that there is like these lines? Well the middle one is the center button. All you have to do is select all the pictures and press that button and it will center it for you.
Cool thanks...
Old 04-17-2006, 11:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Your welcome, wow where is everyone? I hope this thread picks back up again. So how are you and your pets?
My LJ
Old 04-17-2006, 11:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainstorm18
Your welcome, wow where is everyone? I hope this thread picks back up again. So how are you and your pets?
Well, we've only been back a few hours...still even have yet to see Pia, my co-mod over at the Grey's board... I'm sure everyone will start working their way back over the next couple of days or so...

Me...I'm tired, and will be going to bed right shortly since I have work in the morning... My pets seem to be doing just fine...no major health issues or anything to report for them, which is a good thing...
Old 04-17-2006, 11:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah your right, it will probably pick up in a few days Im glad to hear you and your pets are doing just fine. Mine are also good, Im planning on getting rid of my bunny soon since I cant afford to take care of him and he needs all the love and attention he can get. The weather here has been pretty hot and humid and since bunnies hate the heat and cant keep cool since they dont sweat like we do, its hard for them to stay cool. I took him inside for a few days but my parents dont want him in the house anymore. Luckily the weather has been windy and cool lately so the bunny is fine for now living in his hatch outside.
My LJ
Old 04-17-2006, 11:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey everyone thought I would drop by and say hi. Plus I got a new picture of my rat. -pokes avatar-
Old 04-18-2006, 09:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by icytiger8888
Hey everyone thought I would drop by and say hi. Plus I got a new picture of my rat. -pokes avatar-
Oh, cute rat.

My fishie is getting some of his tail colour back.
Old 04-18-2006, 09:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by icytiger8888
What an adorable rat, man... And welcome back...

Quote:
Im planning on getting rid of my bunny soon since I cant afford to take care of him and he needs all the love and attention he can get. The weather here has been pretty hot and humid and since bunnies hate the heat and cant keep cool since they dont sweat like we do, its hard for them to stay cool. I took him inside for a few days but my parents dont want him in the house anymore. Luckily the weather has been windy and cool lately so the bunny is fine for now living in his hatch outside.
Awww... I'm sorry to hear about your bunny, but I'm sure you'll find a good home for him soon... Hopefully the weather will stay cool for him outside in the meantime...

Quote:
My fishie is getting some of his tail colour back.
That's good to hear...nice to hear he's recovering again, Cin... Hopefully he'll stay well for a while this time around...
Old 04-18-2006, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww thats a cute rat, I love little critters and I always wanted a rat but I have to wait until my gerbils and mice pass away first to get anymore other animals and I hope that doesnt happen for a long time from now.

My betta fish died a few weeks ago so Im just going to not have anymore bettas for awhile.
My LJ
Old 04-18-2006, 10:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
My betta fish died a few weeks ago so Im just going to not have anymore bettas for awhile.
Awww... I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your betta...not sure if you mentioned it here already or not, but it sounds familiar...
Old 04-20-2006, 05:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotica
What an adorable rat, man... And welcome back...
Thanks it's nice to be welcomed I love this thread everyone is nice.

Oh and I also got a new dog. He is just the sweetest thing ever and his name is Scout. He is a retired racer of 4 years and so cute that I want to hug the stuffing out of him.

Pic:

Sorry about your betta. I used to have 1.
Old 04-20-2006, 06:45 PM
Elite Fan

Awww...is he a greyhound? He looks like one and I those dogs... I hope to be able to adopt one myself one day...