Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 09-27-2005, 07:36 AM
New Fan

Perth

Hello. I’m new to the boards. Actually a lurker that decides to finally come out of the closet but that’s another story. Lolz.

Have any of you been to Perth? An opportunity presented itself for me to study in the University of ECU in Perth. I have no clue if the University is as great as it says it is. I’m mad worried.
matchstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 07:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Do some research on the university and city. It's not as good as actually being there, but it will help a bit. Have you decided to go there or are you still deciding?
Quarterley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 07:41 AM
New Fan

Hello quarterley, I’m still deciding. It’s scary.
Old 09-27-2005, 07:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

So I suppose you don't live in Australia and this is an opportunity to travel overseas?

BTW, it's good that you finally came out of the lurkers' closet. Too many "guests" is kinda scary to members.
Old 09-27-2005, 07:57 AM
New Fan

Yup, yup. It’s a great opportunity to travel overseas.

Quote:
BTW, it's good that you finally came out of the lurkers' closet. Too many "guests" is kinda scary to members.
Lolz
Old 09-27-2005, 08:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Then go for it.

City of Perth

Study in Perth

Study Australia

Study Abroad Enquiry Service
Old 09-27-2005, 08:27 AM
Master Fan

Hey,

I'm actually a Perthie who studies Journalism at Edith Cowan (ECU). There are actually three different ones in Perth. There is the Joondalup campus, the Mt. Lawley campus and the Churchlands campus. Do you have any idea which one you'd be going to? I've studied at two of them for the past three years and have many friends who have studied at the other. You probably would have been to the home page already, but if not, here it is. So I don't know what you want to know, but if you have any questions feel free to fire away and I'll answer as best I can.

Sam
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Samii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 01:17 PM
New Fan

Sam You are a lifesaver!!

I’d be studying communications, too. To be more precise: something advertisement related. I’ve already checked out the amazing website. I recently went to a presentation about ECU, but everything seemed too surreal, too perfect: The friendliest people, very low living expenses, marvellous campus, and excellent education. It was, probably, a bit sugar-coated, since they must sell.

Please tell me anything you can about ECU. I’ll be forever grateful.

quarterley Thanks for the links
Old 09-27-2005, 02:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samii
Hey,

I'm actually a Perthie who studies Journalism at Edith Cowan (ECU). There are actually three different ones in Perth. There is the Joondalup campus, the Mt. Lawley campus and the Churchlands campus. Do you have any idea which one you'd be going to? I've studied at two of them for the past three years and have many friends who have studied at the other. You probably would have been to the home page already, but if not, here it is. So I don't know what you want to know, but if you have any questions feel free to fire away and I'll answer as best I can.

Sam
Sam! hee I thought of you when I saw this thread I went to Perth a few years ago to meet some of the people from FF (Sam included..) I had a blast! I thought it was a very nice city, easy to get around, clean, lots to do.

icon by Ann - Shadowhunter
Kimberly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 02:24 PM
Master Fan

Australia?! No sir, never been there! I'm in Italy right now and going there is way out of my league, money-wise Must be a great place though

Photographs
Blog
ALittaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 04:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by k46
Sam! hee I thought of you when I saw this thread I went to Perth a few years ago to meet some of the people from FF (Sam included..) I had a blast! I thought it was a very nice city, easy to get around, clean, lots to do.
you went to australia? wow
I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.
I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.
I.I.
SweetPea345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Perth is in Australia?
CourtneyS416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 04:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Courtney**
Perth is in Australia?
yep, on the west coast of Australia...

i'm another Perthie, moved from Sydney 18 months ago... I dont attend ECU, but if you have any other questions about Perth, feel free to PM me
Old 09-27-2005, 10:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Western Australia
Old 09-28-2005, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hello,

Another Perthie

Perth is the best place and we've got good beaches. To be honest its not the most happening city in Australia but its got a very laidback lifestyle.
Just Peachy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread