Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 05-26-2004, 03:54 PM
Loyal Fan

I think that piercings are fun and cool but not all people see them that way but you know screw them all my girlfriends had one but i didnt ..they got one in the belly, tongue and in the nipple that was quite one..but one of them got an infection so took it off the other one her parents notice it .

IM planning to do one in the chin this summer but i dont know what do you think. They say that if the piercing is leaved without taking it from more than two years the whole in ur sin stays.. I mean thats logical death tissue cannot be new like magic.
nicotine*blow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2004, 04:34 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by x Lindsay x
My sister had a really tiny one for awhile, but she recently took it out. If you do get it, don't play with it a lot. My sister constantly played with it and it was just so gross and I had to hit her upside the head a few times to get her to stop.

Okay whatever. I did not play with it. The post was waaay too long and was always sticking out of my nose. But, yeah, anyway I really liked my nose piercing. It was pretty small, but I wanted a subtle one. I just randomly took it out. I just woke up one morning and decided I didn't want it anymore. I was thinking about getting it re-pierced when school starts. It's hard to find a job with any kind of piercing.
* Lauren * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2004, 05:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

Lauren looked sexy in hers.
When people get the opportunity to talk about the real issues, it becomes clear how vacuous the present agenda is. I have never met anyone in Vermont who thinks it's a good idea to give tax breaks to billionaires and cut back on health care and education. Nobody.-U.S. Representative Bernie Sanders
Milt Palacio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2004, 05:15 PM
Extreme Fan

I think studs can look nice but rings just don't for me.

However I have seen some people whose nose piercings look like spots or blemishes!

Every now and then I fall apart
Elegantly Wasted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2004, 05:23 PM
Administrator

My wife's niece, who's now 25, had her nose pierced when she was 16, and I thought she looked awful with it, but then again, I don't understand the whole concept of why people would want to pierce themselves on various parts of their bodies anyway. When I was a teenager, a male friend of mine had an earring, which was considered pretty radical in the 1970's, but now, piercing and tattoos seem to be all the rage.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2004, 05:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Milt Palacio
Lauren looked sexy in hers.
Except when she'd stick her finger in her nose to "fix" the post.

Old 05-26-2004, 05:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
i think it's ok....as for the tongue, belly button, and eyebrows..yikes...no way
I am the total opposite I like piercings in all those places except for the nose. I think its gross and I never liked them.
Old 05-26-2004, 05:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I am the total opposite I like piercings in all those places except for the nose. I think its gross and I never liked them.
Same here. I don't really like nose rings. Too distracting, and a lot of people look terrible with them. But there are exceptions.
Old 05-26-2004, 06:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

I have my nose periced I wouldn't wear a hoop (If I did it would have to be really small) I just wear a little dimond stud in it. I like it
Old 05-26-2004, 06:56 PM
Master Fan

I'm not too keen on facial piercings unless it's in the ears but I suppose if it's the small studs, it doesn't look too bad. Only thing is that you're probably going to be asked to remove it at work if you have a job.
Charlize'sAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 03:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

Definitely gross - I don't like piercings at all!
Old 05-27-2004, 03:36 AM
Addicted Fan

I'm not a fan of the big hoop things through the nose - studs can look okay though. I think piercings really depend on the kind of person you are - some can pull it off, some can't. But whatever - if you like it, then go for it.
Papri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 03:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Personally...

I*d never get one... not because I think its gross or whatever.. I think it looks nice, if its not like.. this huge thing.. just a little rhinestone stud or something... but I wouldn*t get one because it seems to me that it*d be too painful! *lol*

I*m planning on going and getting my labret pierced sometime soon... my hubby doesn*t want me to get it.. and neither do the parentals.. but then again.. they didn*t want me to get the bellybutton ring or the tongue piercing.. but it never stopped me! *lol*

-Dreamer-Groupie-YOR-DirtyBird-JB Obsessie-
*Sarah Marie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 04:12 AM
Master Fan

Definitely gross

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
Scooby_Doo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 05:26 AM
Extreme Fan

gross. piercings in general just creep me out.