Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 08:28 AM
Loyal Fan

Lots of Help- Fast!

Good morning. I do homeshows for one of those companies that go into people's houses and have parties (I am sure you all know what I mean). Well, I am having a party tonight with a group of people that I know pretty well and know can get really rowdy. I want to play a word association-type game that is similar to what we have on this board here. But, I want the words to be funny and maybe a little risque but not downright nasty. I want at least 15 words but all I can think of are a couple. The ones I have are:

Booty (could be either pirate or licious)
Blow (hard or job)
Strip (tease, poker)

That's all I can think of. I was thinking of looking back through all the Word Association threads, but quite honestly I don't have time for that. I have to have this done in less than an hour and a half because then I have to leave work and go to the doctor's and then off to the show. I'd like the words to actually be kind of innocent and then if the person is dirty minded it just makes it that much funnier.

I'd appreciate any help!!
GenL is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread