Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 09-26-2005, 09:14 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Left Brain Vs Right Brain

See which side is your dominant brain...

Your dominant brain is your left brain.

Left brain dominant individuals are more orderly, literal, articulate, and to the point. They are good at understanding directions and anything that is explicit and logical. They can have trouble comprehending emotions and abstract concepts, they can feel lost when things are not clear, doubting anything that is not stated and proven.
Quarterley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 09:26 AM
Master Fan

Your dominant brain is your right brain.

Right brain dominant individuals are more visual and intuitive. They are better at summarizing multiple points, picking up on what's not said, visualizing things, and making things up. They can lack attention to detail, directness, organization, and the ability to explain their ideas verbally, leaving them unable to communicate effectively.
~Anna~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 09:36 AM
Ultimate Fan

Left brain dominant individuals are more orderly, literal, articulate, and to the point. They are good at understanding directions and anything that is explicit and logical. They can have trouble comprehending emotions and abstract concepts, they can feel lost when things are not clear, doubting anything that is not stated and proven
barelylegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 09:39 AM
Elite Fan

Right brain dominant individuals are more visual and intuitive. They are better at summarizing multiple points, picking up on what's not said, visualizing things, and making things up. They can lack attention to detail, directness, organization, and the ability to explain their ideas verbally, leaving them unable to communicate effectively.
Brilliant Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 10:16 AM
Master Fan

left

**Actress^Animal Lover^Flutist^Writer**
amusic20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 10:23 AM
Master Fan

left...

Photographs
Blog
ALittaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Left Brain Vs Right Brain

Left brain dominant individuals are more orderly, literal, articulate, and to the point. They are good at understanding directions and anything that is explicit and logical. They can have trouble comprehending emotions and abstract concepts, they can feel lost when things are not clear, doubting anything that is not stated and proven

true
Old 09-26-2005, 10:33 AM
Elite Fan

right
Mordacity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 11:07 AM
Master Fan

pts.of.athrty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 01:09 PM
Elite Fan

Took this quiz before and came back as a left brained person...not that I was surprised...
Old 09-26-2005, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

Left brain dominant individuals are more orderly, literal, articulate, and to the point. They are good at understanding directions and anything that is explicit and logical. They can have trouble comprehending emotions and abstract concepts, they can feel lost when things are not clear, doubting anything that is not stated and proven.

Hmm, weird. I think I'm just a mix of both sides. But I know for sure that I'm a Type A person (for those of you who know their Psych). I'm anal.
Old 09-26-2005, 03:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

Dark Half Undine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 03:15 PM
Elite Fan

Right!

-- Patti
--
~*Cubby*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

icon: xthebesthing
*Kaylee* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 04:10 PM
Absolute Fan

Reply   Post New Thread