Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 01-22-2006, 06:54 PM
Elite Fan

The Inferno: Quiz

FIND OUT WHAT LEVEL YOU SCORE.

Your fate has been decided....
You are one of the lucky ones! Because of your virtue and beliefs, you have escaped eternal punishment. You are sent to Purgatory!

Purgatory

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

Whew. haha.

HELL AND DAMNATION!
I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.
I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.
I.I.
SweetPea345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 8 times.
The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge!

Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
(Click on a level for more info)
Level Who are sent there? Score
Purgatory Repenting Believers Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Very Low
Level 2 Lustful Extreme
Level 3 Gluttonous Very High
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Extreme
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Extreme
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Extreme
Level 7 Violent Extreme
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Extreme
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Extreme

<b>The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to <i>the Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge!</i></b><br>Here is how you matched up against all the levels:<br><table cellspacing="1" style="margin: 5px; background-color: #000000; border: none; font: 10pt arial, verdana, 'sans serif';"><tr style="font: bold 12pt arial, verdana, 'sans serif'; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; background-color: #333333;"><th><b>Level</b></th><th><b>Score</b></th></tr><tr style="background-color: #220033; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;"><b><a href="http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#0" style="color: #ff3344; text-decoration: underline;">Purgatory</a></b> (Repenting Believers)</td><td style="color: #3344bb; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;"><b>Very Low</b></td></tr><tr style="background-color: #110022; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;"><b><a href="http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#1" style="color: #ff3344; text-decoration: underline;">Level 1 - Limbo</a></b> (Virtuous Non-Believers)</td><td style="color: #3344bb; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;"><b>Very Low</b></td></tr><tr style="background-color: #220011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;"><b><a href="http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#2" style="color: #ff3344; text-decoration: underline;">Level 2</a></b> (Lustful)</td><td style="color: #ee2244; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;"><b>Extreme</b></td></tr><tr style="background-color: #330011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;"><b><a href="http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#3" style="color: #ff3344; text-decoration: underline;">Level 3</a></b> (Gluttonous)</td><td style="color: #c40033; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;"><b>Very High</b></td></tr><tr style="background-color: #440011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;"><b><a href="http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#4" style="color: #ff3344; text-decoration: underline;">Level 4</a></b> (Prodigal and Avaricious)</td><td style="color: #ee2244; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;"><b>Extreme</b></td></tr><tr style="background-color: #550011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;"><b><a href="http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#5" style="color: #ff3344; text-decoration: underline;">Level 5</a></b> (Wrathful and Gloomy)</td><td style="color: #ee2244; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;"><b>Extreme</b></td></tr><tr style="background-color: #660011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;"><b><a href="http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#6" style="color: #ff3344; text-decoration: underline;">Level 6 - The City of Dis</a></b> (Heretics)</td><td style="color: #ee2244; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;"><b>Extreme</b></td></tr><tr style="background-color: #770011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;"><b><a href="http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#7" style="color: #ff3344; text-decoration: underline;">Level 7</a></b> (Violent)</td><td style="color: #ee2244; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;"><b>Extreme</b></td></tr><tr style="background-color: #880011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;"><b><a href="http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#8" style="color: #ff3344; text-decoration: underline;">Level 8- the Malebolge</a></b> (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)</td><td style="color: #ee2244; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;"><b>Extreme</b></td></tr><tr style="background-color: #990011; color: #eeeeee;"><td style="padding: 4px;"><b><a href="http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#9" style="color: #ff3344; text-decoration: underline;">Level 9 - Cocytus</a></b> (Treacherous)</td><td style="color: #ee2244; background-color: #333333; padding: 4px;"><b>Extreme</b></td></tr></table><br><b>Take the <a href="http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv">Dante's Inferno Hell Test</a></b>

A pimp is a good thing to be and yes, some people just deserve to die.
Old 01-22-2006, 07:12 PM
Elite Fan

A pimp is a good thing to be and yes, some people just deserve to die.

- I agree with the second thing. I chose that too.
I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.
I.I.
Old 01-22-2006, 07:22 PM
Elite Fan

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.
Mordacity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 05:40 PM
Loyal Fan

The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 3 times.
The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Third Level of Hell!
Third Level of Hell

In the third circle, you find yourself amidst eternal rain, maledict, cold, and heavy. The gluttons are punished here, lying in the filthy mixture of shadows and of putrid water. Because you consumed in excess, you meet your fate beneath the cold, dirty rain, amidst the other souls that there lay unhappily in the stinking mud. Cerebus, a canine monster cruel and uncouth with his three heads and red eyes, dwells in this level. He growls and tears at the damned with his teeth and claws.

Purgatory Repenting Believers Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Low
Level 2 Lustful Low
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Very Low
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy High
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Low
Level 7 Violent High
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Moderate

Zoo Baby #9 - Roomie #127 - Lexana Shipper #209 - SeeBones #70 - Savior #188
SarahLiz_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 05:50 PM
Master Fan

The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to Purgatory!

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very High
Level 1 - Limbo | Moderate
Level 2 | Moderate
Level 3 | Moderate
Level 4 | Very Low
Level 5 | Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very Low
Level 7 | Low
Level 8- the Malebolge | Low
Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

Level descriptions: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-i...formation.html
Take the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv
Old 04-21-2006, 12:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Third Level of Hell!

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Very Low
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | Very High
Level 4 | Moderate
Level 5 | Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Moderate
Level 7 | Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge | High
Level 9 - Cocytus | High
Wild Pikachu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 01:34 AM
Addicted Fan

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Fifth Level of Hell!

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Low
Level 2 | Low
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | High
Level 5 | Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Moderate
Level 7 | Low
Level 8- the Malebolge | High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

Ms. Fiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 01:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.

Level | Score
Purgatory | High
Level 1 - Limbo | Very High
Level 2 | Low
Level 3 | Low
Level 4 | Very Low
Level 5 | Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very Low
Level 7 | Low
Level 8- the Malebolge | Low
Level 9 - Cocytus | Very Low

Well, could have been worse.
Old 04-21-2006, 07:34 PM
Addicted Fan

Third Level of Hell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the third circle, you find yourself amidst eternal rain, maledict, cold, and heavy. The gluttons are punished here, lying in the filthy mixture of shadows and of putrid water. Because you consumed in excess, you meet your fate beneath the cold, dirty rain, amidst the other souls that there lay unhappily in the stinking mud. Cerebus, a canine monster cruel and uncouth with his three heads and red eyes, dwells in this level. He growls and tears at the damned with his teeth and claws

Purgatory Repenting Believers High
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Moderate
Level 2 Lustful Low
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Very Low
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Very Low
Level 7 Violent Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers High
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Low
Old 04-21-2006, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

You are one of the lucky ones! Because of your virtue and beliefs, you have escaped eternal punishment. You are sent to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!
First Level of Hell - Limbo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.

Purgatory Repenting Believers Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers High
Level 2 Lustful High
Level 3 Gluttonous Low
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Moderate
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Moderate
Level 7 Violent Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Low
icon *
Pavlov's Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 08:56 PM
Loyal Fan

The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 3 times.
The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Third Level of Hell!
Third Level of Hell

In the third circle, you find yourself amidst eternal rain, maledict, cold, and heavy. The gluttons are punished here, lying in the filthy mixture of shadows and of putrid water. Because you consumed in excess, you meet your fate beneath the cold, dirty rain, amidst the other souls that there lay unhappily in the stinking mud. Cerebus, a canine monster cruel and uncouth with his three heads and red eyes, dwells in this level. He growls and tears at the damned with his teeth and claws

*Lisa*
McDreamy65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 06:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatar
Well, could have been worse.
lol you think?
I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.
I.I.
Old 05-03-2006, 07:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | High
Level 2 | Low
Level 3 | Moderate
Level 4 | Low
Level 5 | Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis | High
Level 7 | Low
Level 8- the Malebolge | Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

And there's nothin' pure in this world
Look for something left in this world" ~ Billy Idol, White Wedding
Spike_v.s_Billy_Idol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 09:46 PM
Elite Fan

Purgatory