Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 06-04-2004, 02:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

' i'm practising your name so i can say it to your face '

i have a crush.

::giggles::

i haven't had one for awhile but i do now. so i'm giddy girl. he barely knows i'm alive, but thats okay. 'cause i'm getting some butterflies and that doesn't happen often. i know if he asked me out anyway (which is so not happening) i would make up an excuse to not go out with him because relationships and boys scare me. unless i've had a bottle of vodka.

sway my way i need to know all about you

what about you? who are your crushing?

Last edited by Monroe; 06-04-2004 at 03:02 AM
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 03:41 AM
Master Fan

That's so cute! :::hugs::: I hope you have the best of luck with your crush! How did you see/get to know him? Tell us (or me at least) more

I like someone too. Not a serious one (and sometimes I wonder if I even like the guy, or whether it's just an interest in him, if you get my meaning) but still. He and I aren't very close. I mean I can talk to him if I wanted to, I guess, but he's closer to some other girls. Which is fine. The weird part about this whole thing (and the reason why I don't want to like him) is because he's very close to this other girl. Really. You see them together all over the school. They're in the same class, so during lectures you'll see them sitting next (or at least close enough) to each other. It's like what my friend said once - if you call him both of them will turn around. And if you call her, both of them will turn around too. It's as if he wants to see which guy is calling her and she wants to see which girl is calling him. Do you get it? We all tease them about it. I'm not jealous of her, but I just find it weird. Like now I feel like I can't tell anyone cuz of her. That kind of thing. Sigh. Love works in strange ways.
Old 06-04-2004, 04:09 AM
Extreme Fan

oh Monroe that's so sweet! i think it's so cute. [gives a big fat glompy hug] all the best with it!

i'm also crushing on someone, you could say. but i'm pretty sure he doesn't like me back. but it's okay. he knows who i am (which is good) but whenever i waved and smiled he always thought that i was my twin sister. i know i was kinda disappointed by that, but now i'm alright with it. and whenever i talk to him it's nothing serious. usually crap. but you can tell when someone is crushing on you? the signs? like they want your phone number and want to hang around with you? yeah i can tell...but hey it's all good.

the funny thing is that my friend likes him too. just that i'm not supposed to know. it's rather comical, actually. don't you think so?
Old 06-04-2004, 04:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

I gotta crush on this guy who works with me. He's so weird and crazy, but he makes me laugh. But, he's over 6 feet and I'm like 5'3. Way taller than me. I don't know if he likes me back... Sometimes, I'll look over at him and he'll be looking at me...I don't know.
Anything but bother me.
It takes my pain away
Nevermind these are horrid times.
I can't let it bother me.
*CrazyTwistedGirl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 04:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by mapraleif
That's so cute! :::hugs::: I hope you have the best of luck with your crush! How did you see/get to know him? Tell us (or me at least) more
We're regulars at each others works. Thats about the extent of it - how pathetic am I? It all started because he looks like my ideal guy. I saw him and went "oooh. His my kind of cute." and its just escalated from there. Next time he comes in, I'm going to be daring and ask him how his day has been. It kinda sucks because I actually had an interview for the place he works yesterday but I'm leaving town so I can't do it. I could have at least gotten to be his friend ::cue violin music::

It sucks that your guy might have this thing with the other girl. But at least you know your crush! Just talk to him a bit more...who knows, he might start turning around when someone says your name
Old 06-04-2004, 04:59 AM
Ultimate Fan

I have a crush on my boyfriend. Heehee.
Starlightmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 06:28 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Starlightmint
I have a crush on my boyfriend. Heehee.
Tee. Hee. Me too.
Old 06-04-2004, 06:36 AM
Passionate Fan

Re: ' i'm practising your name so i can say it to your face '

Quote:
Originally posted by Monroe
i would make up an excuse to not go out with him because relationships and boys scare me. unless i've had a bottle of vodka.
That's the way I thought until I met this certain guy.

For 2 years I always thought my guy was cute but I never did anything about it. He just came up to me out of nowhere awhile ago and things are going great so far.
Old 06-04-2004, 06:40 AM
Master Fan

A guy I met at the movie theater last weekend. I don't know anything about him, but it sure was a special time at the movies

And no, not in a dirty way
Dances With Poodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 08:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

Awww Frey. Don't ya just love crushing on someone heh.

I am currently crushing on Daniel - A guy I recently met again. 14 years ago we had a holiday fling when I was visiting Oregon for the summer. Then we didn't talk even when we were in High school untill last week and I saw him at the Hospital. I know nothing will ever happen coz of so many diffrent things but still it is okay to crush right?
Old 06-04-2004, 09:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by J@NeY
Awww Frey. Don't ya just love crushing on someone heh.

I am currently crushing on Daniel - A guy I recently met again. 14 years ago we had a holiday fling when I was visiting Oregon for the summer. Then we didn't talk even when we were in High school untill last week and I saw him at the Hospital. I know nothing will ever happen coz of so many diffrent things but still it is okay to crush right?

of course it's okay to be crushing on someone. look at me. i know i am, and i also know there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. it's just for fun after all. enjoy it. that's my motto.
Old 06-04-2004, 09:38 AM
Elite Fan

I arrived in th ebreak room for break a few minutes late, but it was just as Jennifer got there, she actually acknowleged me, smiled and then came and sat with me. We talked the whole break. Not sure if i'm still in crush mode, or if i just think he ass is too hot to avoid.
Old 06-04-2004, 11:58 AM
Master Fan

I haven't crushed on anyone in a while because nothing ever comes out of it anyhow...
Charlize'sAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 12:14 PM
Supreme Fan

Aww that is cute. I'm the same; need a bottle of vodka or useless around boys I like! Really crushing on a guy from college at the moment, not going to see him for months now it's Summer though.
Sunshine Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 12:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Relationships scare me too. I kinda don't like having crushes either. it's just so stressful i get jealous about everything. When i hear another girl laughing with him my blood will just bubble. I think i might have a crush on someone but i'm not sure...because he's kind of a friend of mine. Sometimes i get jealous when he's with this one girl, but it just might be because i don't like her.