Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 09-16-2004, 08:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

i get the butterflies

I have this crush on this boy. I know it's so weird and unexpected. He's so cute. I mean he's not very attractive but he speaks and his hand touches mine and i just melt. I get this tingle in my stomach and i wish he'd just keep talking to me. I sort of just stare at him looking into his beautiful brown eyes. He's so mesmerizing. I'm forming a crush. Not only he's he sweet, he's honest, and funny. i really connect with him on some level i have never with out people. i asked him to a dance at school. he said yes. I'm so excited. I can't wait till he gets to put his arms around me. We set up a pre dance thing. it should be fun.

I usually mess things up though.

ex. my last late with this guy who was also cute and amazing.

"so um, the movie."~me

"yea. it's good."~him

i hit him in the head on accident and i spilled my coke all over him. I blurted out

"wanna make out?" He just stared at me. For the life of me i pray this doesn't happen.

avie by Mel X
~*katinthehat*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

Wow. heh. I'd wipe off the pop and be like, ok sure!
Old 09-16-2004, 10:23 PM
Master Fan

ohh you poor thing! But must be a memorable memory. Don't worry about the dance. Don't try to impress him or anything just be yourself and have fun! Good Luck!

"The cool points are out the window and you got me all twisted up in the game"-Bringing Down the House
CherryChica87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 12:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

thanks. Yeah i'm a bit nervous but i hope it will be fine. I usually am myself more around guys then girls. Girls for some reason scare the s*it out of me. I wonder? We can be so mean but so can boys.

avie by Mel X
Old 09-17-2004, 01:36 AM
Obsessed Fan

I love crushes like that...they are just so innocent. I had one like that earlier on in the year - it was nice change from the heavier feeling crushes. I felt like I was fifteen again. *le sigh*
Old 09-17-2004, 03:49 AM
Absolute Fan

Awww... never lose the butterflies.

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Pace & Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Your problem sounds like mine. lol. I liked this kid and he use to touch me and i would be like ok. but now i have a new man. lol
icon: xthebesthing
*Kaylee* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 07:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

see i just can't stop thinking about him. I see him a big smile on my lips and i feel i can't breath. I know when we go on this date it will be amazing. i just keep thinking of his lips on mine. i'm a sappy romantic person.

avie by Mel X
Old 09-17-2004, 10:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Awww I wish I felt that way about someone...
pinch990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 11:37 PM
Master Fan

I know that feeling, it's worse when you really love someone cuz it never goes away!! It can get annoying
Old 09-20-2004, 12:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

yeah i know. Especially if the other person doesn't feel as strong. I hope he does, he said he was happy and thought i was beautiful. *g*

avie by Mel X
Old 09-20-2004, 01:35 AM
Obsessed Fan

Awww that is cuteness. I hope it becomes a two/way thing and you get togeteher.

I am crushing on a new guy friend of mine. It is like a girlie crush that I got when I was like 14 but I get the butterflies and get nervous and I love it. I pretty much know there is no chance of us hooking up, he's younger than me and has issues with his EX and I have issues full stop. But Still I am enjoying the crush and all is cool.
Old 09-20-2004, 01:42 AM
Master Fan

I really hope things work out for the two of you. I love the feeling of new crushes. Just the whole feeling of giddiness and anticipation of seeing that person is great.
Charlize'sAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 02:12 AM
Master Fan

Awe, good luck with your date!

I love the butteflies. I had lost that feeling for a while because of a string of events that made me hate men, haha. But then I got them back with this guy, Dave. And when we had the last day that we worked together, we took a picture with each other and we had our arms around each other. I knew that my friend had taken a picture, but I said, "Oh, I don't think it took it. Try again." because I loved the feeling of his arm around me. But, we didn't work out. But it's something I'll always remember...how things just made sense and everything was better, whenever I thought about him. The worst day of my life could've come to pass, but it wouldn't have mattered if I saw him. Or if I spoke to him. Or if I even thought of it.

That went away with him, but it's back with someone else.

icon credit: spikesbint on LJ
Starless Night 20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 02:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Hee! You're so lucky, Kat. I'm jealous of you. Good luck with the guy.