Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 09-23-2005, 02:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Have you ever regretted...

...loosing your virginity?

I ask because last night I did. We was a little drunk, I've known him about 2 days hes older and much more experienced. I dont know what come over me I wasn't even that drunk I just wanted to do it and so I did.
I've only just started uni its still freshers week and now I'm scared everyones gona think im a total slag. Im also really worried bout being pregnant even tho we used protection i might just go get a pill anyway.
I just cant believe ive done it to myself I just feel so bad knowing my family would be so ashamed if they knew (they're catholic).

And it hurt. A lot.

www.makepovertyhistory.org
~Support humanity. Wear a band~
Citizen Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 02:50 AM
Total Fan

I shall not divulge information on how and when I lost mine, as it is way too personal. And I definitely have regretted it at times, but I realize that there's nothing that can be done to reverse what has already occured regarding that issue. But dear, you definitely aren't alone on regretting losing your virginity.
Old 09-23-2005, 02:54 AM
Loyal Fan

aww thanks
I feel a bit better now, I just think im gonna try not to think about it too much. Its not like I'm one of these people who really wanted it to be special or anything, its just that with hindsight I can asily see that I allowed him to charm me and if I was totally sober that never would have happend.
Oh well youre right nothing I can do about it now!

www.makepovertyhistory.org
~Support humanity. Wear a band~
Citizen Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 03:00 AM
Total Fan

That sounds like a good plan. Maybe it'll help ya a lot to keep your mind off of the subject.

Hindsight can be very painful, but it can also teach us a lot.
Old 09-23-2005, 07:03 AM
Supreme Fan

Actually, I'm still a virgin because of almost having sex when I was younger and realizing that it wasn't what I wanted. My boyfriend and I have talked about sex and have both decided that we want to wait until we are married to have sex (he is not a virgin however) because our emotional relationship is more important that our sexual one. Something that might help you though, I find that if you learn something from a mistake that you have made, you can no longer count it as a regret. I have made a million mistakes but I have learned from every one so I have no regrets. If you take this as a chance to learn from that mistake, don't worry about it, we all have them, we all have done stupid stuff and this one action does not reflect upon your character. At least not in my eyes.
Old 09-23-2005, 07:31 AM
Master Fan

I have a gizilion of regrets. I hate to regret.. I don't learn..
pts.of.athrty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

No, not really. I was dissapointed with the whole thing, I left thinking 'Owww' and is that it? It got better as I went along though. It was a controlled situation, I had a condom ready and wasn't drunk at all. I wanted to get the whole losing my virginity over and done with.
Old 09-23-2005, 07:47 AM
Elite Fan

i don't regret losing mine. i was in love with my boyfriend at the time, and it was really special. yes, it did hurt some, but the pain was gone quickly.

i do regret being with one of the guys i've had sex with, tho.
Old 09-23-2005, 09:00 AM
Total Fan

I regret how it happened sometimes, but I just try to learn from it and not feel as bad since there's nothing I can do about it. Don't worry too much though. No sense in it.
Bessie-lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 09:06 AM
Elite Fan

i agree w/bessie. you should look forward to when you do it again, with someone who means a lot to you. it will be the most enjoyable experience, and you can forget all about "the first time".
Old 09-23-2005, 11:19 AM
Master Fan

are you planning on seeing him again? that could make it harder...but I agree with most people. You learn from these things, you'll drive yourself crazy if you sit around thinking about regret. It'll just show you what it is you really want and hopefully in the future, you wont make the same mistakes.
Old 09-23-2005, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

Yea I regret it.. I was alittle drunk and stupid that night and the woman I did it was older. I wish I could have gone back and slept with the girl I was in love with at the time.
The Survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2005, 11:15 AM
Total Fan

I definately regret losing mine. I was about 18 and totally into this guy who I thought was into me. We were in my room and I said I was ready. It hurt really bad. And then he completely blew me off and a few days later started dating someone else. I was left completely heartbroken and regretful. He treated me really bad for a long time. He also got into drugs which made him even worse. I eventually got an apology out of him, but I never truly forgave him for treating me that way.
Cadence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2005, 12:12 PM
Master Fan

I don't regret losing mine.
I lost it with Stefano, which is still my boyfriend now after four years. We were both virgins and scared a lot but it was cute... nothing sensual or hot, just kind of exploring these new feelings. We learned a lot from each other over that first months of our relationship.
Back then I didn't know he was going to be the love of my life, but I was glad anyway that it was him I was losing my virginity with. I felt safe with him and I don't regret a single bit

Photographs
Blog
ALittaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2005, 04:42 PM
Elite Fan

Since I haven't lost mine, I don't have much to say on the actual experience - but I'm one of those people who wants it to be very, very special. And - even though I've been dating my boyfriend for almost 2 years and we love each other very much - I don't feel ready for it yet.

However, I do agree that you shouldn't worry about it too much. You can just look forward to another time in the future when you will be with someone you care about more. And now you can just enjoy it and not worry about the "first time" anymore.
barbeegurl00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread