Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2017, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sending you lots of and positive energy, and hopefully you'll feel better.

Enjoy whatever you do. If I'm still awake in a few hours, I may be back.

Kim
Old 08-11-2017, 05:15 PM
Elite Fan

Hello loves!

Watching Lost (for words)
Old 08-11-2017, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Patty!

Ok,my lump isn't gonna last til Aug 23. It's leaking tonight after swimming and grossing me out completely and the bandage I have on it feels too small for my comfort right now. I've never been so grossed out in my life. And I can't get away from myself !

Anyway, I went swimming and I got a bit of a free airshow in the the sky. I saw the Snowbirds and a fighter jet and other planes flying overhead! It was interesting! They are still flying.. it's going to be a loud weekend from the planes and a leaky one from me.
Old 08-12-2017, 12:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good morning Bunnies!

Sorry to hear about your pool and your shoulder, Leanne. I hope you're sleeping better today.

I feel for you Kim that you don't want to be there! I'm glad talking to us helps.

I was on here and my son managed to pull out the charging cable of my computer, and switch it off!

Yes all the kids slept, they went to bed late, and I made sure they were in separate rooms so that they slept!

Hoping everyone has a great Saturday!
Old 08-12-2017, 12:59 AM
Elite Fan

Well, I got a migraine on the way to my appointment this afternoon. While the doctor was doing a neurological reflex exam, he barely tapped my left knee and my lower legs began to rapidly jerking and swinging back and forth uncontrollably.
When He barely tapped my right knee, my whole body began to jerk about like I was having a Grand Mal Seizure. My doctor then sent me to the hospital closest to our house and I was there for 4 hours Got home at 8:30 PM.

Last edited by *KindKennen*; 08-12-2017 at 01:06 AM
Old 08-12-2017, 01:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That sounds really serious, Karen. Do they know what's wrong?

I'm off out now. Hope to catch up with you all this evening!

Last edited by Meliana; 08-12-2017 at 08:40 AM
Old 08-12-2017, 01:47 AM
Elite Fan

Claire They said what it wasn't. They didn't say what it was. Just if my symptoms get worse, come back .

Felt like it was a waste of time!!!
Old 08-12-2017, 05:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Karen I hope that things start getting better for you, instead of worse, and finding more problems, and instead of things getting pushed back.

Claire I hope you have a fabulous time today! Hope to see you later, and you can fill me in on how it was.

Smart putting them in separate rooms.

Leanne Sorry about your shoulder. Hopefully it will stop, and I hope you were able to get some comfortable sleep.

Actually woke up early this morning. Not sure yet what I have to get done today. Or, brain is working to tell me, yet.

Sugar stayed good through the night, so I'm happy. It just woke me up a little low this morning.

Kim
Old 08-12-2017, 08:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

hi everyone! my names Zohar
Old 08-12-2017, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hello Zohar! Welcome to the bunny thread! We like to chat with everyone on here.

That must be worrying Karen, the fact they don't know what is wrong, I hope progress is made soon!

Hi Kim. I hope you're doing well today.

I had a short nap when I got in, it's was amazingly tiring! We drove in and out of London with no problems, just laughing at google responding to things we were saying, when all we were doing was chatting in the car!

Our friend made us lunch, and we walked around Battersea Park which is a very nice park. You can almost forget you're in the centre of London! Then we had the cheese cake my husband had made, which was incredibly rich, I'm not sure I'll want any dinner tonight!

The kids are all having a water fight, before showers, a snack and a film, we think they'll be so worn out they'll sleep!

It was very nice seeing our friend again, and her cats. The cats were very friendly with us and glad to see us, Zen even touched noses with me. It's great to see they remember us, and still love us so!

So we had a great day. Another action-packed day tomorrow down at a local reservoir, but I will have to find some time to pack for the holiday too!
Old 08-12-2017, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That sounds like a total fun day, Claire! I don't think you can ever be bored living close to go to London and the visit sounds lovely! Especially the place that had cats.

It's 9 am for me so barely awake. I notice it's overcast outside haven't seen over cast for weeks! Almost all summer! So that's good.

I'm still disappointed about my whole shoulder hurting and draining that I don't think I'll get into my pool again for this summer... cause by the time September rolls around it won't be hot enough to use it.

Today is the air show, I can tell it hasn't started yet, cause it's dead quiet. Once it starts, it's gonna be a noisy day of planes flying low.
Old 08-12-2017, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love your new icon, Leanne!

It was a good visit. And so I was so glad the cats remembered us. They see us as family now, after living here for four months, I suppose.

I'm sorry about your shoulder, did the doctor say you could put anything on it?

I guess you won't be able to sleep through the noise of the planes overhead, then?
Old 08-12-2017, 09:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meliana (View Post)
Hello Zohar! Welcome to the bunny thread! We like to chat with everyone on here.

That must be worrying Karen, the fact they don't know what is wrong, I hope progress is made soon!

Hi Kim. I hope you're doing well today.

I had a short nap when I got in, it's was amazingly tiring! We drove in and out of London with no problems, just laughing at google responding to things we were saying, when all we were doing was chatting in the car!

Our friend made us lunch, and we walked around Battersea Park which is a very nice park. You can almost forget you're in the centre of London! Then we had the cheese cake my husband had made, which was incredibly rich, I'm not sure I'll want any dinner tonight!

The kids are all having a water fight, before showers, a snack and a film, we think they'll be so worn out they'll sleep!

It was very nice seeing our friend again, and her cats. The cats were very friendly with us and glad to see us, Zen even touched noses with me. It's great to see they remember us, and still love us so!

So we had a great day. Another action-packed day tomorrow down at a local reservoir, but I will have to find some time to pack for the holiday too!
thanks

so what are you chatting about? im too lazy to read everything
Old 08-12-2017, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I've just been talking about my family trip into London today. You been doing anything today?
Old 08-12-2017, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I would miss cats that leave after staying for a while. But I don't miss my sisters cat when we babysit her cause she's hissy and likes to terrorize my cat a bit. Must be getting ornery in her old age!

Thanks, Claire. the icon sort of defines how I feel this whole summer

I never had this medical problem before, the internet says I should make a hot water compress with a washcloth and add Epsom salt to the water and put it against the boil to encourage draining?.. so gross. And it does stink, ahhhh, I hate it. Why me? I do have Epsom salts so I can try it. But I think I need to go to the store and get gauze and bandages and anti bacterial cream... this is all according to google.

Ok, I think I hear signs of an air show happening soon, so yeah, no naps, I might even use my noise cancelling headphones a lot, either to use with my iPad for music or with no sound. I hope it won't bug my poor cat too much wonder if he will be able to nap at all with the noisy planes.