Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2017, 11:08 PM
Elite Fan

Leanne my daughter and I have been watching previews into new Summer and Fall Shows!!!

You must be sleepy by now!!!
Old 06-29-2017, 11:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Leanne I got a chicken burger with coleslaw and sweet potato fries.

Mel thanks! He will probably come to mine this weekend.

"Growing old will suck, but as long as I have you, I will feel invincible."
Old 06-29-2017, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Theresa and Karen!

Theresa: That's be nice. I'm glad your date went well.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow! I'm going into London for a day out with a group of friends. They always like to drink Prosecco in the middle of the day and it gives me a headache! Still I can come home anytime I want, it's entirely upto me.
Old 06-29-2017, 11:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meliana (View Post)
Theresa and Karen!

Theresa: That's be nice. I'm glad your date went well.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow! I'm going into London for a day out with a group of friends. They always like to drink Prosecco in the middle of the day and it gives me a headache! Still I can come home anytime I want, it's entirely upto me.
Sounds like fun going to London tomorrow...I hope to come to UK and see London someday...also, Germany and Denmark. My biological mom was Danish. I was adopted in 1957!!! Went home from the hospital with my adoptive parents.

How are your ears today???Any more earache??? How is your son doing??? And your daughter???

Hello Theresa How are you???
Old 06-29-2017, 11:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Mel: London should be fun, i dont like to drink in the middle of the day so I suppose you dont have to have as much as them.

Karen: i'm great thank you, you? Had a very positive week at work actually and only three weeks left til the summer so im happy.

Old 06-30-2017, 12:22 AM
Elite Fan

Theresa, good to hear you had such a good week at school!!!

I the "Special Need's" kids and adults very much so wasn't too surprised when God blessed my husband and myself with two children with Special Needs!!!

They are such Blessings to us!!! Our daughter, High Functioning/Asperger's Syndrome is 28 and our son, severe and non verbal but vocal(knows Sign Language)He turns 25 July 28th!!!

He is very affectionate...has been all his life except for about a few months when he was around two.
Old 06-30-2017, 12:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It must be v different to be a parent than a teacher of it though!

Yesterday i convinced a child in my class to finally take off his shoes so he could do gymnastics. As Karen you may understand it was a huge deal for him! I was so proud of him and of myself.

Old 06-30-2017, 12:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Embrace (View Post)
It must be v different to be a parent than a teacher of it though!

Yesterday i convinced a child in my class to finally take off his shoes so he could do gymnastics. As Karen you may understand it was a huge deal for him! I was so proud of him and of myself.
Yes, that is HUGE!!! I love teaching so God knew our son needed a patient person to reteach him how to feed himself. And, he didn't know how to transfer the info from applesauce to Cream of Wheat hot Cereal!!! Similar colour and texture but one is hot and the other is cold!!! Even the same day, I had to re show him how to hold his spoon, dip spoon into bowl and fill with food. Put it up to mouth and open mouth...close mouth...etc. Being a Rehab nurse and doing similar teaching reviewing and reteaching brain injury kids, it was easy for me with my son.
Old 06-30-2017, 01:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Theresa, I'm very proud of your student

The meal went... awkwardly! I just had a few drinks and then I just didn't care about the fact Pops and Grandma hated me.
Old 06-30-2017, 01:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
Theresa, I'm very proud of your student

The meal went... awkwardly! I just had a few drinks and then I just didn't care about the fact Pops and Grandma hated me.
Sorry it was awkward during the meal and "Pops & Grandma" hated you... Bet you are relieved the time is over!!!

Last edited by *KindKennen*; 06-30-2017 at 01:41 AM
Old 06-30-2017, 02:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Jade Glad you made the most out of it. I'll bet it was awkward, though!

Karen: My ear is fine, as is my head, so far. I was was out of it with a migraine, most of yesterday. My son is doing well, I think. He has a tendency to sulk when he doesn't get his own way, but I don't pander to it. My daughter seems to be doing well in her exams. Her organisation still needs work though, she suddenly realised she had homework at 8.30pm last night and went to bed about an hour late last night.

Theresa: I don't tend to drink at all, so it will be different for me. But it's okay, I probably will head home earlier than the die-hard party animals of the group!
Old 06-30-2017, 02:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

The floor was lethal too. I had high heal ankle boots on and i almost went flying when I walked in. His stepmom asked if i'd got through alright and i was like "No! I'm scared to walk." She told me the first time she come she had huge heals on and went flying and that she's never wore them there since. I kept that in mind.

I'd totally go back though. The food was amazing! But you have to book 4-6 weeks in advance.
Old 06-30-2017, 02:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I take it the floor was less than flat, then?

Glad the food was good, though. It must be, if you have to book so far in advance!
Old 06-30-2017, 02:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

It was flat, but it was some sort of wooden hard floor that had no anti-slip. Even the waiters could barely walk and wouldn't carry no more than two things at once.

It was freaking amazing!! I've never tasted Mexican food so good. The amount of dodgy noises coming from me whilst eating it was unbearable
Old 06-30-2017, 02:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That seems highly impractical in a restaurant! Has no one thought to put a carpet down or something!

I love the dodgy noises! When Harry met Sally?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread