Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2017, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Embrace (View Post)
Jade, I noticed a lot of your friends are guys That sounds like fun!

Thank you! Im looking forward to it, I always said to him I'd like to come up to his during week days but his last place was in a bit of a sketchy neighbourhood so i never liked to during the weekday.
Probably because I don't have any girl friends. My best friends in school were lads, my best friends after school were lads and my best friends now are lads and the guys i go to metal clubs with are always lads too. Girls don't tend to like me because I'm quite masculine. My friends have told me in the past they've felt scared of me or inferior to me because I'm one of the lads and it's something they can never be. I think it would be cool to have a girl friend though. I'm not very feminine, but I always paint my nails and like any other woman I love sex. I'd love to have a girly talk, you know? I don't get to have them.

^I'd lose my mind, if a lodger at mine over stayed
Old 06-26-2017, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Its a good thing to be one of the lads and it also means you fit well anywhere. Girly friends are quite important too though, especially that time away to gossip about guys!

"Growing old will suck, but as long as I have you, I will feel invincible."
Old 06-26-2017, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh no, I'm not a gossiper. But sometimes I like to talk about girly things like what colour to paint my nails or how I nicked my leg shaving etc haha
Old 06-26-2017, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG, what a day so far at work. For some reason, returning all books back for the year, plus ordering $5000 worth of books by end of today has been very taxing. That's alot of money, it seemed like adding up the total to enough would never end no matter how many books I could think of buying!

Just glad that is done. I thought had 3 days left to wrap up things here but turns out it was only 2.

So one more day to get as much done before I leave for summer.
Old 06-26-2017, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bunnies.

Glad to see back up and running. Got busy today, and didn't get here.

I hope everyone is still having a good day, and it sounds like y'all have some fun plans! I think that's great.

My friend is coming here from Wales in September.

Though Leanne I hope your day wasn't too overwhelmingly busy.

Kim
Old 06-26-2017, 03:52 PM
Elite Fan

Hello friends!!! a new thread that combined my suggested thread tittle and included the Canadians for the 1st of July!!! Brilliant!!!
Old 06-26-2017, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not feeling too talkative, 's. too tired from work being busy in the last stretch to put together any thoughts that are coherent much. I can hardly use the right words to make a food order at a drive thru lately,
Old 06-26-2017, 08:37 PM
Elite Fan

Leanne sorry you have had such a rough day.
Old 06-26-2017, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks.

I feel like going to bed but it's only 9 pm. So unless I want to wake up at 4 am I better hang on a bit more.

Today I got tickets for a music concert for David Duchovny in October, I'm kind of hoping Gillian Anderson will show up as a guest as they usually go to each other's live performances and support each other. Since they will be filming the X-Files during that time.
Old 06-26-2017, 09:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybuttoneyes (View Post)
thanks.

I feel like going to bed but it's only 9 pm. So unless I want to wake up at 4 am I better hang on a bit more.

Today I got tickets for a music concert for David Duchovny in October, I'm kind of hoping Gillian Anderson will show up as a guest as they usually go to each other's live performances and support each other. Since they will be filming the X-Files during that time.
I am tired, too me so tired.

Leanne I will be getting a passport soon.....when my sister in-law comes next month, she plans to visit Vancouver, BC. my niece has a friend that moved there two years ago. I said I would love to visit you at that time!!! I know you don't like to travel to Vancouver. Maybe she will want to travel to where you are and drop me off???

Last edited by *KindKennen*; 06-26-2017 at 10:49 PM
Old 06-26-2017, 11:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hello, everyone!

Sorry work is being taxing, Leanne!

Good to see you Karen!

Sounds great that your friend is visiting you, Kim!

Jade: I'm not girly either. I've only got a lot of female friends relatively recently, who I met in the school playground. I don't paint my nails, gossip or have girly talks, but I'm not sure I want to have those kind of discussions so it's fine.
Old 06-26-2017, 11:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
Oh no, I'm not a gossiper. But sometimes I like to talk about girly things like what colour to paint my nails or how I nicked my leg shaving etc haha
Those sort of chats are fun, as is talking about our relationships and things. Also when i need to go shopping its best I ask my friends.

I was so tired last night, was in bed by 10.

Old 06-26-2017, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think the only 'girly' subjects I like to discuss are comparing children type conversations which I have something to contribute to. Talking about painting nails would bore me to tears. I'm really not a girly person though, I HATE clothes shopping for example.

I've avoided going to spas with my friends as I really don't enjoy that kind of thing.

There are advantages of having a more male-like brain, though. I'm much better at navigating than my friends!
Old 06-26-2017, 11:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Trying to think what i talk about with my friends...sometimes its about clothes other times just films and things...im girly in the sense i like to look pretty and wear dresses but im not one of those girls that is so into her looks.

Old 06-26-2017, 11:55 PM
Elite Fan

Hello Meliana and Theresa Good to see both of you!!! Have either of you seen the British Show "White Princess" or the older first show "White Queen"???

I finished "White Princess" a little bit ago so my daughter asked if I wanted to begin "White Queen" and I said yes...so there you have it....