Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 03-10-2004, 02:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

I agree with Chris.

You don't wanna be thinking about the 'What if?' for the rest of your life. Go for it.
Old 03-10-2004, 03:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

I agree with Chris and Jenn. Even if it doesn't work out in the end, at least you finally gave it a try. I think you will regret losing a chance with this guy more than losing a chance with your current boyfriend. You clearly have never let go of this guy you never got. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Quarterley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 08:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Juli*:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] See, that's what I'm worried about. He might think it's weird that I called him because maybe he is not interested OR he may think I am a stalker or something for calling without his number.

I would feel like a total idiot if he was like "umm, I didn't give you my number!"

But there is this thing downtown at the bars this weekend for St. Patrick's Day and if he hasn't called me by Thursday, I am thinking of calling him to see if we all meet up downtown or something.

That doesn't seem too pushy, does it?</STRONG>
Ok, I am quoting myself because I am going to say that a few people here said it wouldn't be weird to call him with his number being on my caller ID from when he called me.

But I was just emailing with my sister and she said it might not be a good idea for me to call him and that he might think that's odd [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I am so confused. I don't know if it would be out of line since I plan on asking him and his friends if they want to meet up with me and mine, not just a one on one thing. My friend says go for it but my sister has reservations about it.

Should I follow my sister's advice and hope he either calls or I see him downtown again sometime (which I doubt will happen) or my friend's advice and just call him to see if he's up to hanging out?

Now I know what you all are thinking, "Josh bought the Usher CD and all of the sudden he thinks he's in Night at the Roxbury"... close but not true. - Josh Partington
*Juli* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 09:34 PM
Total Fan

ugh why are men so confusing ?????? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 03-10-2004, 10:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by AngelslittleDevil:
<STRONG>ugh why are men so confusing ?????? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I have been asking myself this very same question for the last 24 hrs [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

"Love is being stupid together."

I have my own fun...
bexter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 10:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

Call him, I'm sure he'll be cool with it.
When people get the opportunity to talk about the real issues, it becomes clear how vacuous the present agenda is. I have never met anyone in Vermont who thinks it's a good idea to give tax breaks to billionaires and cut back on health care and education. Nobody.-U.S. Representative Bernie Sanders
Milt Palacio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 11:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

alright, i'm totally new to this particular board, but i have a question.

i went out with this guy on monday. we had a lot in common, he's cute, i'm cute, the date wasn't really awkward or anything like that, we weren't at a loss for conversation, he was really nice and gentlemanly, etc. we went out then he came back to my place and we hung out for a bit and then left. we hugged, he asked for my email (which he already has) and left.

i know it's only been not even two days but any thoughts on if/when he's gonna write/call
spiced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 01:53 AM
Loyal Fan

I've recently come to the conclusion that I like my friend's boyfriend. Now, nothing will ever become of it because I value friendships over guys... However, I'm forced to hang out with him and our group of friends all the time, so what can I do to stay sane?
Old 03-11-2004, 03:21 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bexter:
<STRONG>

I have been asking myself this very same question for the last 24 hrs [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
And the answer never seems to be their does it? First they get mad at you because you want to be around them, then you give them space and sheesh you don't spend enough time with them...it goes on and on and on... btw i love your sig line [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-11-2004, 03:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by CaptainBackfire:
<STRONG>I've recently come to the conclusion that I like my friend's boyfriend. Now, nothing will ever become of it because I value friendships over guys... However, I'm forced to hang out with him and our group of friends all the time, so what can I do to stay sane?</STRONG>
Hey. I feel you pain. Kinda. To make a long story short.. I had a crush on this guy last summer when I was working at a camp in america and then I got over it and we became really close friends.. and then my best girl friend that i mad during the summer ended up being with him for the summer. she lives in america and this guy and i both live in aussie, like 2hrs from each other, so since we have been home we have seen each other a fair bit. he's always coming down here to stay. we have gotten even closer. the first time he came and stayed after he got home at the end of november i realised that my crush on him was back. but i just ignored it coz i knew we were just good mates. then over new years he decided to come down and he stayed here for a week and we ended up kissing and pretty much acted as though we were together for the whole week. he has come and stayed heaps since then and i have gone up there too but we are only friends. like that week made us even closer than what we already were. and even though we are only just mates i feel really bad for my friend in america coz i know she still really like him. to make things even more complicated all 3 of us are going back to work in the same camp again this summer. haha it should be fun. hopefully she doest find out hut i have a feeling that she will.. i just hope she understands that we didnt tell her coz it was nothing kinda thing.. ah well what can i do...

so i dont really know what else to say. but i wouldnt sugges moving in on your friends bf. chances are she'll never forgive you for it and a lot of your other friends will think that its a really low thing to do. i guess you have to ask yourself one question.. would it be worth losing her as a friend and quite possibly some of your other friends, for the chance that he might feel the same way about you?
..:Welcome to Breaktown:..
*BeLLa* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 08:48 AM
Jay
Master Fan

i sometimes find that girls are hard to understand....like they keep giving these codes...the thing is it's not that obvious to pick up. i prefer one that goes to the person and say he/she likes you...straight up. it saves up alot of work, alot of wating, and no "what-ifs" limbo. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 08:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay_10:
<STRONG>i sometimes find that girls are hard to understand....like they keep giving these codes...the thing is it's not that obvious to pick up. i prefer one that goes to the person and say he/she likes you...straight up. it saves up alot of work, alot of wating, and no "what-ifs" limbo. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG>
lol well it'd be cool if guys did the same. It would really save us a lot of pain if they'd stop beating around the bush the whole damn time...
*Ledi* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 09:01 AM
Jay
Master Fan

Ledi: i wouldn't worry about u...i mean who would not have a crush on you. if u feel the same way about a guy...hopefully...he'll turn to out to be amazing guy 'cause u deserve one, every girl would want one. guys that have the "bad-boy" image seems to be the most wanted for girls. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 03-11-2004, 09:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay_10:
<STRONG>Ledi: i wouldn't worry about u...i mean who would not have a crush on you. if u feel the same way about a guy...hopefully...he'll turn to out to be amazing guy 'cause u deserve one, every girl would want one. guys that have the "bad-boy" image seems to be the most wanted for girls. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]</STRONG>
lol wanna know something though?

I don't like "bad boys" at all. I like nice and sweet guys. the guy I like right now...or think I like is really nice and stuff...and yeah. I've never really gone for a bad guy. I like nice ones [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And I'm sure other girls do as well...but it looks like thess sweet guys are even more shy than us girls...to make the first move....that is...which makes things complicated. but yeah. I'm a girl...and I know this stuff...lol.. so yeah trust me when I say that girls like nice guys better [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'd pick a nice guy over a prick every day of the week.

ooooh and sense of humor.. lol gotta love that about a guy too. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
*Ledi* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 09:15 AM
Jay
Master Fan

Ledi's check off list

-sweet guy
-cute looking
-sense of humour
-funny

yep i have all those qualities.....am i good enough for you?
[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

JK [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Reply   Post New Thread