Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 11-23-2006, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have a feeling that anyone that meets my aunt will want nothing to do with me. They might think crazy runs in the family.

I'm telling you, you could be like that guy in Love Actually coming to the US.

Sasha
Old 11-23-2006, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

(Sydney, wearing a long black wig and black clothes, runs down a hall. Panting. She's being chased by two men.)
MAN 1: Arretez!
MAN 2: Arretez!
(They shout at her in French. Sydney flies behind a corner, flings open a door and runs down a flight of stairs. The men are right on her tail. She runs down a hall, gunshots fly. She dives in an elevator as bullets riddle the insides. The doors close. She hits floor twenty-eight. Men shout in French. Inside the elevator, Sydney slaps a device on the wall of the elevator that makes the video of her in the control room scramble. She stares at the video camera in the upper corner of the elevator for a minute, climbs up to the ceiling of the elevator and pops out. On top of the elevator, Sydney takes out a metal object, clamps it on the cable next to the elevator, jumps across and slides down as the elevator goes up. The elevator dings at floor twenty-eight, with the two men waiting for her to come out... only to find the elevator empty.)
(In the basement, Sydney runs. She runs into a guard, beats him. Outside, a stretch limo screeches to a halt. Door opens, Sydney jumps in. As the limo pulls away, we see the Eiffel Tower in the background. Inside the limo, Sydney pants and gives a small box to a large man smoking a cigar across from her.)

(Cut to inside a van. Sydney and Vaughn sit at a table. He takes notes.)
SYDNEY: That was three years ago when I met him for the first time. Leonard Dreyfus -- he helps bankroll SD-6 operations. This guy is very hands-on. Not just in his business. He's a real slime. He runs a division in Geneva. Go-to guy for transport. He'll get anything, anywhere, fast. Sloane relies on him. He's a big target.
VAUGHN: Okay, good, listen--
SYDNEY: Also, there's a crew just outside Memphis. They provide firearms. Custom stuff -- graphite, titanium, plastics.
VAUGHN: Memphis?
SYDNEY: Memphis, Egypt.

(Cut to Memphis, flashback. Inside a warehouse, Sydney and Dixon sit in front of a desk while two men stand behind it.)
SYDNEY: (voice over) I know I just started working with you guys at the C.I.A., but listen to me. If we're gonna bring down SD-6, we have to eliminate their source of arms -- Anini Hassan.
HASSAN: Three of her majesty's favorites.
(He gives a large gun to Dixon; he admires it.)
HASSAN: (gestures to other man to get other gun) And now, the new design, as I promised. I named it "Abenni." That's my son's name. It holds twelve rounds and it's semi-automatic.
(He tries loading it; looks to man.)
HASSAN: What the hell is this?
(They begin to speak in Arabic, then shouting. Sydney tries speaking to them in Arabic to calm them down. Dixon looks nervous. Hassan pulls a gun on the guy.)
DIXON: NO!
(Too late. Hassan shoots his worker a few times in the chest. Sydney turns her head so she won't see. Hassan turns to them; his cheek splattered with the man's blood.)
HASSAN: That was -- uh, sorry. I'm sorry you had to see that.
SYDNEY: (voice over) That was six months ago. I have friends from the Middle East. Hassan's not one of them.

(In the van.)
VAUGHN: I don't blame you. Listen--
SYDNEY: There's more. We need to go after a geneticist in Kuala Lumpur. He's involved in--
VAUGHN: Okay, stop. You have to listen to me, okay?
SYDNEY: You said you wanted to talk about the plan. I'm giving you the plan.
VAUGHN: It's not your job to give me the plan. I'm giving you the plan. Tomorrow's your first day back at SD-6. Now, nothing should change. When you get your assignment, you'll detail your mission on a paper bag. (picks one up, showing her) Bag. Then you'll call this number. (gives her card) Memorize it. After three tones, press the appropriate digit -- one through six. Each corresponds to a trash can in a specific location. Now we'll review your information, create a countermission, and we'll contact you posing as a wrong number. Joey's Pizza. Any questions, so far?
SYDNEY: Yeah. Can you show me what a bag looks like again?
(Vaughn rolls his eyes.)
SYDNEY: Now, you listen to me, Mr. Vaughn. I appreciate what your job is here, even though I think you're a little young to be doing it, to establish a protocol between the C.I.A. and their latest double agent. But I'm not sitting here to pick up the ins and outs of Langley procedure. I am sitting here for one reason only, and that is to destroy SD-6!
VAUGHN: Hey!--
SYDNEY: After which I am out! I want no more of this spy crap, that's why I went to you in the first place. So, listen to me and I will hand you, in record time, the people who will render SD-6 useless.
VAUGHN: Record time.
SYDNEY: Two months. Tops. And then I am out. I walk.
(Pause. Vaughn takes a pad of paper and gives it to her.)
VAUGHN: Draw me a map. Draw me a map of SD-6 and all it's allies. How far you think it reaches.
SYDNEY: Do I look like I'm in Junior High?
VAUGHN: (raising voice) Just draw me a SD-6 family tree!
SYDNEY: Braces on my teeth...
VAUGHN: (overlapping; shouting) How far you think it goes!
SYDNEY: ...Headgear? Do you see a retainer?!
VAUGHN: Just DO IT!!
(She stares at him and takes the pen and paper. Within ten seconds, she has a simple map with about a dozen names.)
SYDNEY: I don't know what your problem is with me. Maybe it's that I'm a woman, or maybe you just don't like my attitude, or something, and I'm sorry about that. But I really dont feel like wasting time here. Three's only one way we can immobilize SD-6, and that's MY way. So, forgive me for being forthright or... female, but this is how it's gonna be.
(He nods slowly, stands and gets a map. He spreads it out in front of them. Hundreds, perhaps a thousand, names are affiliated with SD-6 on the map. Sydney looks amazed at how deep this goes and how little she knew.)
VAUGHN: Since I've been at the C.I.A., I've only seen this map grow. This is what you're in the middle of, Sydney. If shutting down the Los Angeles cell was all we were after, we would have raided that office three years ago. This is not about cutting off an arm of the monster. This is about killing the monster. And the work you have ahead of you -- the work your father has been doing -- it's complicated, it's political, and it is long term.
(Sydney's shocked.)
VAUGHN: (shows card) Here, memorize this.
SYDNEY: I did.
VAUGHN: Okay. I guess we'll wait to hear from you.
(She stands, gets ready to leave.)
VAUGHN: Hey, wait.
(He gets a bright yellow sticker from the above counter and sticks it on the inside of Sydney's arm. She puts on her bookbag; he smiles.)
SYDNEY: Thanks.
VAUGHN: You're welcome.
(Sydney leaves the van. Outside, we see that the van has "L.A. County Blood Donor Drive" on it. It's parked at the university. A guy walks past Sydney, who still looks stunned.)
Old 11-23-2006, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sasha
Old 11-23-2006, 10:36 PM
Elite Fan

http://www.fanforum.com/f191/angsty-.../#post12823456

Yellow is for "I'm working on it."
malia tate
Old 11-23-2006, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Stores open at 5am tomorrow, and my father has to be at work at 7am, so I'll be waking up early to go shopping with him. He wants a new TV.

Sasha
Old 11-23-2006, 11:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

Kingdom Come
Old 11-24-2006, 12:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

perfumes
Old 11-24-2006, 12:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Submit Submit
Old 11-24-2006, 01:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Shampoo/Conditioner Separately
Old 11-24-2006, 03:08 AM
Elite Fan

D:\yuki\Michelle Branch - Everywhere.mp3 remove
D:\yuki\Lisa Loeb - How (Dawson's Creek).mp3 remove
D:\yuki\Joan Jett - I Hate Myself for Loving You.mp3 remove
Bunny #166
Game of Thrones | Jon&Daenerys
Old 11-24-2006, 03:34 AM
Elite Fan

H A_ E/_ _ N /WI _ _/T R A _ E _

Letters used... E, R, N, T, I, W, M, D, A, S, O
Old 11-24-2006, 03:55 AM
Master Fan

Good Morning,

You'll be happy to hear that I started my applications online so I'll contact you very soon for some recommendations.

Hope you are well.

Best,
Caroline.
Old 11-24-2006, 03:56 AM
Passionate Fan

a </Style> I edited my profile with <A href="http://www.strikefile.com/myspace" target="_blank">Thomas' Myspace Editor V4.4</A>

Avi by Janelle
Old 11-24-2006, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

City of Subiaco
Old 11-24-2006, 07:01 AM
Passionate Fan

* nothing *
Closed Thread   Post New Thread