Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 01-22-2006, 05:44 PM
Elite Fan

best friends...

Im sorry if there is one thread like this.

But...do you have one? Like a genuine best friend who will be there for you whenever wherever and vise versa?

I found a friend, a person who I thought I wouldn't never really be friends with. He's like one of the most competitive people I know in school, yet he's so funny. He just makes me laugh like no other and he believes in me. This is who I consider my best friend.

-- Patti
--
~*Cubby*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have 2 best friends, that I know I can count on no matter what and they are they people who can make me laugh when I'm at my loswest and that's a best friend tome.
Old 01-22-2006, 06:28 PM
Addicted Fan

Yes. His name is Alex. We grew up together since he was in his moms belly. I'm a couple years old but he's into Karate and so much taller than me he always says I'm his little sis. He's very protective of me. He'd always be there for me and I for him.
as I watch the walls descend
as I watch the walls descend like stars
SweetLisaLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 07:10 PM
Elite Fan

I have two. My best girl friend I've known for only about two years but we were instantly best friends. We can tell eahcother literally anything and there is no fear of judgement and it neevr crosses either one of our minds to judge eachother since we care about eachother so much. We have almost everything in common and I love her to death. My other best friend is my boyfriend and even though we only met the first week in November we can tell eachother anything and we are the same person to a tee. It's great. No matter what I know both of my best friends love me and will always be there for me.
I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.
I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.
I.I.
SweetPea345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread