Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-19-2006, 06:44 PM
New Fan

Where To Find "Making of Fallen" Video

Hi All...

I'm looking for the "Making of Fallen" video. I used to have it... but somehow it's vanished.

I'm making a 3D model of Amy, and I need as many front and side shots of her as I can get. The front ones are easy to find, of course, but usable side shots are not as easy.

The better/more shots of her I have, the better I can reproduce her. I want to do it right, she's too beautful not to!

I have to take captures from videos to get the side shots.

Anyway, sorry for the long post. If someone can point me to this video, that'd be swell...

Of course I'll post the results of this project when I'm done... I'll need everyones opinion on whether or not it looks like her...

Thanks in advance...
Old 12-19-2006, 10:17 PM
Master Fan

Hi, welcome to the board!

Unfortunately, I have no idea where to find the video. I used to have it at one point too, but I must have deleted it by accident.

I'd suggest searching on any p2p program for the video, I'm sure it's still floating around. If you can't find it, I'm sure this website has tons of screencaps that you can get all-angle shots of Amy.

Good luck with your model!