Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-18-2005, 10:53 PM
Master Fan

OT Thread #4 -- Because dude... we rock!

Sorry for the lamo title. I have a headache that feels like it could have been induced by my ponytail, but the thing isn't even that tight.

I'm a little tired because I just finished reading the latest Harry Potter book. Tomorrow there'll be a nice long review in my LJ (ha, if I can manage it) but until then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y
i can never trail off with ALIAS. its my all-time fave show along with LOST. thanks for not spoiling me.
Really? I can only be like that with mindless shows. Like Beauty and the Geek? I watched almost every single episode religiously. I don't think there's been a show that I've watched as much as I watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I watched every single episode until after Buffy died (you know, the whole Dawn and Glory fiasco).
Old 07-21-2005, 04:11 AM
Master Fan

I've been so bored/unable to sleep recently that I've been watching shows on the Disney channel and I actually like them. Yeah, that's pathetic.
Old 07-21-2005, 06:45 AM
Master Fan

Like... Lizzie McGuire?

I didn't sleep until very late last night. I feel like crap. I hate work!
Old 07-22-2005, 04:35 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I think I've watched that once...but more like That's So Raven and Phil of the Future.
Old 07-22-2005, 01:21 PM
Master Fan

Have you ever watched that show with Britney Spears' younger sister? That was unbearable. My sister still likes watching Disney shows, so I had to endure that show because I wanted to watch something after...
Old 07-22-2005, 01:43 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost lullaby
Really? I can only be like that with mindless shows. Like Beauty and the Geek? I watched almost every single episode religiously. I don't think there's been a show that I've watched as much as I watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I watched every single episode until after Buffy died (you know, the whole Dawn and Glory fiasco).
the ep where buffy died made me cry. it was so touching. i'm a huge buffy/spike shipper. it tore me apart that spike had to see that.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 07-22-2005, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y
the ep where buffy died made me cry. it was so touching. i'm a huge buffy/spike shipper. it tore me apart that spike had to see that.
I know, I tried not to cry, but I couldn't help it. The sight of Willow set me off, and then seeing Spike... So sad.
Old 07-23-2005, 05:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Have you ever watched that show with Britney Spears' younger sister? That was unbearable. My sister still likes watching Disney shows, so I had to endure that show because I wanted to watch something after...
No, that's probably the one show I haven't watched. Thank GOD. I don't think I could ever be bored enough to watch that show.
Old 07-23-2005, 07:58 PM
Master Fan

Good, you saved yourself a lot of trauma.

I'm so pissed. So many people taking my icons and not crediting! I've already nailed someone else (haven't checked to see if they linked back to me yet), and just found another site that had basically... half of my icons on their site.
Old 07-25-2005, 02:41 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
I know, I tried not to cry, but I couldn't help it. The sight of Willow set me off, and then seeing Spike... So sad.
i rarely cry over TV shows but i cried when billy died in Ally McBeal, when dawson & joey fought over pacey in season 3 (because i'm a huge D&J fan for 3 seasons and after that, decided to not watch the show anymore), buffy's death, that angel episode where buffy guested, one LOST ep and probably this one to come which we have to see this thursday.

Old 07-25-2005, 04:20 AM
Master Fan

I've never cried watching TV. In movies I cry ALL the time, but never watching TV.
Old 07-25-2005, 08:28 AM
Moderator Manager

that's what i thought too. in movies i cry. in TV...i swear, i know i'll never cry. but that ally mcbeal ep was the first time i cried over a TV show.

Old 07-25-2005, 09:46 PM
Master Fan

I don't cry for tv shows either (except the ones on real life stories..) but for movies, for some reason, I can cry in a snap.

So, how are your weeks going? I'm so bored.
Old 07-26-2005, 02:06 AM
Ultimate Fan

I cry for movies, tv and books. I cry for anything, really.
Old 07-26-2005, 11:21 PM
Master Fan

I might be seeing the Fantastic Four tomorrow with my cousins! Should be good. Haven't seen a movie in a while...