Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-27-2006, 09:10 AM
Master Fan

OT #7: Anxiously awaiting our new pretty board!

Ok, I'm kind of dumb. I didn't realize the other thread was finished for a while. XD Anyway, here's the new one and what I wrote last time:

--

I saw "The Prestige" the other night. It was quite good, not as good as I was expecting, but enjoyable all the same. Christian Bale did a wonderful job. I liked his character better than Hugh Jackman's character. And the ending threw me off a lot. XDDD

Hope you guys have a good weekend.
Old 10-27-2006, 09:15 AM
Ultimate Fan

I also didn't notice it was time for a new thread.

I hope you have a nice weekend.
That movie wasn't released here yet. But maybe I'll see it. I like Christian Bale.
Old 10-28-2006, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

How is everyone?
Old 10-29-2006, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

I'm good now. Last night was the most fun I've had in a long time. Even if a bit of jealousy ensued.
Old 10-30-2006, 03:04 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hey

I had a nice weekend.
It was very stressful, but it was worth it. I went to a concert friday night and loved it. Then, on saturday, I went shopping because we needed some stuff for the house. And last night I saw 2 movies I really liked: "Children of Men" and "Twelve and Holding"
Old 10-31-2006, 06:25 PM
Master Fan

Hope your weeks are going pretty well!
Old 11-02-2006, 03:30 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hi

I hope you all had great halloweens.

I ended up not doing anything at all on Halloween.
I have been working a lot (9 to 10 hours) and I didn't feel like going out.

The anti-depressant is having a great effect on me: I am working like crazy and I still have the energy to go home, cook diner, eat and then wash the dishes. In the morning, I wake up very early and I still have time to have shower, get dressed, make and eat breakfast and take the trash out before going to work.
This may sound silly. So what if I have shower in the morning? But the thing is that only a few weeks ago, it was a struggle to get out of bed in the morning. I almost never took a shower in the morning because I was too tired.
Now, I don't know what to do with all this energy. My house has never been this clean and I have never worked this much in my entire life.
Old 11-02-2006, 02:41 PM
Addicted Fan

Hello everyone,

how are you? I am really sorry that I can't post here on regulary. I have no time for myself, I saw my notes and they're terrible, and everything is fixing in my private life. It's really hard for me. And my computer is broken! I'm on my dad's comp now. We have to re-install Windows and I feel really bad about that - I think I'll lost all my documents and files and EVERYTHING! Everything is going bad...

My Halloween was OK, I lighted candles and saw a lot of TV shows about ghosts - I love them. Sometimes I was getting really scared! At 1st November we've got All Hollow's Day, so we gone to the graveyard to light a candle on the our dead family's graves. Weather was so windy and it was really cold, today snow fell. I love snow but i think that 2nd November is not a good date for snow. I love snow only in December.

I'm getting depressed. The weather is so bad and I don't feel good. I don't have time for anything. I don't have enough strength to get up early morning.

Anabela it's lovely to hear you're OK and pills work. You're going to therapy or you're only getting pills?

Nellie your art is amazing

Love you! See you soon, I hope!
I hate the small talk and the empty days

Old 11-03-2006, 03:43 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hi

Ann: It's great to see you posting. I wished you could post more often but I understand you have more important things to deal with. You have to concentrate on school and real life.
I'm sorry you're feeling low. I understand but I'm sure things will get better.
It's terrible when a computer is broken. One of my housemates have a great computer. It has tons of music I like. But it has been broken for the last weeks and now it's on the shop. Hopefully the guys will be able to fix it. I hope they can. I want to burn cds with some stuff he has on the computer.
I am addicted to a song called "Hope There's Someone" by Anthony & The Johnsons. It's on his computer and I hope they can save it.
Here, people also go to cemetery's on November 1st. But I'm not close to my family so I never go.

I'm sorry it's snowing there. Here, it's hot. I'm wearing a t-shirt. It has been raining a lot but it's hot. The weather is weird. When I was a child, winters were supposed to be cold. Now, I'm wearing a t-shirt in November.
Have you seen "An Inconvenient Truth", the documentary with Al Gore? I believe that this global warming can't be good. Some years ago, there were huge floods in Europe in August. And now, I'm wearing a t-shirt in November.

I see my psychiatrist once in every month. I have an appointment for next wednesday. She'll probably increase the dosage of my medication.
I tried therapy but it takes forever to get anywhere and I don't have the money to go to a therapist once a week. It would cost me at least 200 euros per month and I can't spend that much. I have rent to pay, and electricity, gas and water. You know, I'm not rich or anything.
But I talk a lot with my psychiatrist. I like her.
Old 11-05-2006, 08:43 AM
Addicted Fan

Snow melt. It's so... rainy out there.

I hate Mondays. I'm always waiting with everything for the last while, so I've got terrible much to do. I'm so sleepy and I wish to go and read the last story from Chronicles of Narnia - The Last Battle. But I can't, because I've got Italian, biology, history, maths and English to do! I hate Sundays' afternoons! I hate Mondays! I want Christmas!

I hope you guys had a nice weekend. So, have a nice week.

I hate the small talk and the empty days

Old 11-06-2006, 12:11 AM
Master Fan

Hi guys! I hope your weekends were nice!

It snowed a lot in the last week, but it's all melting now. I will miss the snow a bit, but I know there will be lots more to come, so it's not too bad.

Have you guys started to think about Christmas?
Old 11-06-2006, 04:27 AM
Ultimate Fan

In my city, you can already see Christmas decorations. Some people want Christmas to last over a month.
I haven't thought about Christmas, yet. I've been too busy and tired.

It never snows here, but this weekend was rainy and cold.
Old 11-08-2006, 01:09 AM
Master Fan

My sister just suggested that we should start our shopping now. November's moving too quickly! :O I could have sworn it was still the first..

I just went to an oddly satisfying Flames game! Hockey, btw. I'm regretting going though, because I feel horrible. I'm so sick. It's only getting worse.
Old 11-08-2006, 03:12 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hi

I hope you get better.

Yesterday, I travelled for the first time on an helicopter. I loved it. Our pilot was a really nice guy and he showed us how to pilot the helicopter. It was fun.
Old 11-09-2006, 10:15 AM
Master Fan

Really, a helicopter!? That would have been so much fun. Do you have any pics? I would have been really scared, but it seems like it'd be a fun thing to do...

I think I'm getting worse. I don't get it...