Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-28-2006, 11:05 PM
Master Fan

Varty OT Thread #8: coming up with titles is so hard...

I can't think any title so I'll just leave it blank like the last one
Old 08-29-2006, 04:09 AM
Master Fan

having no titles might turn into a trend We have nothing else to talk about other than Michael which is why coming up with titles is so hard

Thanks for starting the new thread Ngan

I start school tomorrow
Old 08-29-2006, 09:02 AM
Master Fan

You welcome Anna I guess that title work and yup Michael is very distracting.

Wow..that's so soon, good luck and have fun on the first day back I start school on Sept. 25 so I still got about a month to enjoy my summer. I have to go my school today to register for classes and turn in some papers. I was kindna late with everything since they notify me late so I hope everything gonna turn out fine.
Old 08-29-2006, 09:20 AM
Addicted Fan

for new thread!

I hope everything goes fine tomorrow Anna. I start back on the 11th, so I still got abit of time. I hope eveerything goes good for you Ngan when you go register for classes and turn some papers in.
Old 08-29-2006, 01:51 PM
Master Fan

everyone. Is FF acting all weird for you guys as well? last night I typed this long ass post for the OT thread here and I try to post it but then I got a "Database Error" I hate when things like that happen!!

I changed the title, 'cuz I thought better a dumb title than no title at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tes! (View Post)
What type of little film do you have to make Jen? That sounds interesting. I hope the economy assignment goes well. What do you actually do at school?
I don't know yet what kind of film I want to do..I'm so not creative and I don't have any inspiration right now. The film should be about 5 minutes in the end, so it should't be anything too big...
I'm studying (well, not really studying but the school system here is really complicated and it's hard to explain it otherwise) application development Film making doesn't have too much to do with comupter programming, but hey I'm not complaining

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandine (View Post)
Wow Jen your sister used the toilet she's brave
I know! I don't think I could do that...it would be too weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThUyN19 (View Post)
Yesterday there's lady from my college called and told me that I'm able to start my nursing programl early, so now it's gonna be Sept. 25 instead of March. I was so happy, now I don't have to wait so long. So I have four weeks break until school start which I'm not really prepare, I'm kindna scared.
That's great that you can start earlier. I'm sure everything will go well

Anna, have a good start at school tomorrow

Old 08-31-2006, 09:45 AM
Addicted Fan

I've got that alot, the message that comes up when FF goes down . It's really annoying especially if your writing a long post. Nearly happened yesterday. So annoying.

The film sounds cool Jen. I hope you can deicde what you want to do in your film. and your course sounds interesting and awesome you get to do a film, jealous hehe .
Old 08-31-2006, 04:04 PM
Master Fan

Yeah FF been acting weird for me for couple days now, I always get that error message but I think it's back to normal now. Now I usually copy my long post before I post it in case it acting up again, then go back and paste it.
Old 08-31-2006, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You could try using song titles or song lyrics We tend to do that on Bones

How are you girls?

Anna, still tipsy?
Old 09-01-2006, 03:21 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThUyN19 (View Post)
Yeah FF been acting weird for me for couple days now, I always get that error message but I think it's back to normal now. Now I usually copy my long post before I post it in case it acting up again, then go back and paste it.
I've been doing that since yesterday which I'll be likely do more offen because sometimes my internet is messy if my dog takes the internet wire out. He does that at times lol.

-Andie- How are you?
I'm not bad, was very upset earlyer since my dog has been pretty much getting sick all day, I've been so worried about him .
Old 09-01-2006, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

Hey Andie welcome back, how was your trip?
I'm doing ok, just being bored at him

Tes - hope your dog get better soon what kindna do you have?

I love the new edit option
Old 09-02-2006, 07:00 AM
Addicted Fan

^ Thanks Ngan . He's doing alot better todaya but we're still keeping an eye on him. and I have a Border Collie, his name is Jimi. I can upload a picture of him if you want?
Do you have any pets? /nosyness.

I love the new edit option aswell .
Old 09-02-2006, 09:12 AM
Master Fan

Hey Everyone

Andie haha no I'm not tipsy anymore ...I only had like 2 glasses! haha

FF has been a bit slow lately but seems better now which is good

Aww Jimi, such a cute name lol Ooh yea We'll never say no to pics
Old 09-02-2006, 09:41 AM
Master Fan

Andie! I haven't seen you around here in a while How are you? How was your summer?

Tes, I'd love to see the pics of your new dog. And I'm happy your other dog is doing better

Anna and Ngan

How is everyone's weekend going so far? It's pretty cold here and all I see is grey when I look out the window. So I've stayed at home all day and did nothing, although there are a couple of things that I should get done...I'm just not motivated I'd rather laze aroung and read or watch TV. I'm so bad, I know I actually wanted to go downtown today, do some shopping, but the weather pretty much ruined my plan. Oh well, I think I'm gonna watch some X-Files DVDs now to life my mood

Old 09-02-2006, 10:47 PM
Master Fan

Tes - Jimi, that's a cute name and I'm glad that's he's doing better now I have a dog also, it's a Shih Tzu and his name is Toby. Like Anna said we'll never say no to pics

My weekend is pretty boring so far I've doing nothing for this couple days beside watching tv and posting on FF. I haven't gone shopping for like almost two weeks, that must be a record
Old 09-03-2006, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ngan I am good. I really enjoyed it. I posted a summery over at the Alias board

Jen, time went by really fast I have heaps of work again but I hope I'll manage it. How have you been?

Anna... two glasses were enough for you Told you you need to work on it

Hi Tes