Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-03-2005, 02:43 AM
Master Fan

Wow I never would have thought to see if Varty's name was still in the opening credits or not. It is interesting that Greg was under guest star and varty wasn't I guess we'll have to see where his name is next episode!

Yup not long now! But I think i'll only get S4 next month for my b-day
Old 10-03-2005, 05:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandine
thats so good to hear! Old traditional style

Most people are saying that they think Vaughn isn't dead, the story could really go any way. I don't think he's dead but I wouldn't be surprised if Vaughn wasn't in any episodes till the very last one or something like that. So for the rest of the season you wouldn't want to believe that Vaughn was dead but you'd accept it and then BAM he's back and evil
I don't think he'd come back as evil, he might be on the episodes just for it be a "shocker" for the potential series/season finale.

Oh, and GG is leaving the show because he is doing other work, that's why he was bumped down to "Guest star"

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 10-04-2005, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

I'm sad about GG leaving, but it's good to hear that he's doing other work! I remember seeing him in The Ladykillers and going crazy

I think that him coming back for a 'shocker' or just the finale woudl be great, but it still wouldn't answer all the questions we have! But I still want Varty to stay
Old 10-04-2005, 08:26 PM
Master Fan

I know, I love GG and have been a huge fan of him since Felicity. I'm sad to see him go but I'm happy for him to get bigger roles.

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 10-05-2005, 06:46 AM
Master Fan

Oh yea he was in felicity! I forgot about that! But I'm glad he's moving onto bigger things
Old 10-06-2005, 08:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

i don't know about you guys but i'm freaking sad that they killed off vaughn. i dont think he's coming back...or is he? i don't know but i seriously think that it was a series suicide to kill him...

Guardian Angel #9
P/J Shipper #11
Forbidden Lover #45
Old 10-06-2005, 10:36 PM
Master Fan

I'm sad that they killed off Vaughn too, at first I was sad but now I'm sad and mad that they actually killed him after four years. It's weird without him and now with all the new people Alias won't be the same anymore.

I'm just wondering anyone watch Alias tonight, I watched it for a little bit until they rolled the credits and Vaughn's name is not on it, so I just turn it off
Old 10-07-2005, 09:24 AM
Master Fan

Wow Varty's name wasn't on it...thats sad..he's really gone then...

I don't thinkit's actually hit me yet seeing as I haven't seen it, but it is harsh that after 4 years he's gone, and like Ngan said all the new characters its a risky thing to do especially after 4 years of knowing the same people, if its just one person ok, but there are 2 right? (and I swear the dude was on Charmed!)
Old 10-07-2005, 09:28 AM
Master Fan

Anna, it's not two, there are three new people in the opening credits, I was so pissed when I saw all those new people on there and our Vaughn isn't. I don't care about the new character, just bring Vaughn back and all the new people can just go away.
Old 10-07-2005, 09:32 AM
Master Fan

3 people wow, I knew there was the blonde woman who was what transeferred from FBI or something and Paige's ex boyfriend from Charmed *shrugs* its just seems weird, and I haven't even seen it. But then again I'm not gonna knock it till I've tried it.
Old 10-07-2005, 09:37 AM
Master Fan

And there is this woman name Renee Riene, she've been working with Vaughn over the past year and now she team up with Sydney I find out who murder Vaughn. Seem like they mention about Vaughn a lot in the episode.

Part of the Renee and Syd conversation in the beginning:
RR: You're exactly like what Michael said you were. (Fine do it your way. Give me the phone.)
Syd: You called him Michael.
RR: Yeah. Don't worry. He was crazy about you.
Old 10-08-2005, 08:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThUyN19
I'm just wondering anyone watch Alias tonight, I watched it for a little bit until they rolled the credits and Vaughn's name is not on it, so I just turn it off
I watched for a total of about 5 minutes. It just wasn't the same without him. And I honestly think everything's sort of getting ridiculous now. All these secret groups...The Covenant, The Trust, Profit 5, yadda yadda yadda...no one's safe from anyone! But I guess that's the whole point of the show right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandine
Wow Varty's name wasn't on it...thats sad..he's really gone then...

I don't think it's actually hit me yet seeing as I haven't seen it, but it is harsh that after 4 years he's gone, and like Ngan said all the new characters its a risky thing to do especially after 4 years of knowing the same people, if its just one person ok, but there are 2 right? (and I swear the dude was on Charmed!)
Do they really think that bringing in 2-3 new people will replace the essentiality (is that a word? hehe) of Vaughn?? I think not...

I'm just so disappointed about the way this show is going

Guardian Angel #9
P/J Shipper #11
Forbidden Lover #45
Old 10-08-2005, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

Adding new characters won't change anything, especially not if S5 is the last season of Alias, and that just makes Vaughn's death even worse, they kill him off but not during the last episode but right at the beginning!
But then again I don't know if I'd be more angry if he 'died' during the last episode. The fact that he was killed in the premiere means we still have hope, there are still 20 episodes that Vaughn be miraculously appear in. And lets hope there are some flashbacks, I don't care if Varty is a 'guest star' as long as we get Vaughn back!

wow there have been a lot of groups over the years...maybe they're all connected? *shrugs* ok not very likely
Old 10-08-2005, 09:22 PM
Master Fan

Yeah adding new characters seem pretty pointless right now especially S5 probably gonna be the last season. And by the way the new guy is replacing Vaughn at the APO and he about to take over Vaughn desk but Weiss wouldn't let him instead he offer his own desk, now it make me even more mad every time I see that guy, the new guy is no way hotter than our Vaughn and no one can ever replace Vaughn. I couldn't stand watching the whole episode without Vaughn so I only watch the beginning and the end, the ending between Syd and Jack is so sad, Syd tell Jack that it's hard without him got me all teary eye

It doesn't matter whether he died in the beginning or in the end, I still be angry. I wanted my S/V happy ending.
Old 10-09-2005, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

awwwwww Weiss is such a sweety I love him!
But yea now I hate the guy and I've seen pics, he's not hotter than Varty and could never replace Vaughn. I think that in some way the 'new guys' must be critical to the plot, well i hope so!