Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2007, 12:08 PM
Elite Fan

Spoilers Thread #11: We're all about being spoiled! Lets hope the spoils continue!

Haley James Scott Spoiler Thread #11

Bethany Joy will return as Haley James-Scott for season five of One Tree Hill.

- Filming for season five began July 30th, 2007.

Newest spoilers will be marked with a

Haley Related Episode Spoilers

• Information from Various Publications
    Quote:
    "We'll find Nathan's (James Lafferty) and Haley's (Bethany Joy Lenz) son, James, is now nearly 5 years old, though it seems like he was born just a couple weeks ago on the season finale. Wait, he was. This tyke is mature beyond his age and sometimes treated like a grownup. James will come complete with a nanny named Carrie, who is personable, nurturing -- and beautiful. You've got to know that's going to mean trouble somehow."
    credit: The National Ledger

• Quote:
    Well, since OTH is taking a leap of faith and jumping four years into the future, expect some new faces to join the familiar ones...a beautiful and nurturing nanny for Nathan and Haley's son, James. Speaking of that baby we left in diapers last season, expect one smart little boy when we return.
    credit: Ask Ausiello

• Quote:
    It's not Nathan the nanny's interested in.
    credit: Ask Ausiello

• Quick Reference Links to Sides

Flashback of Nathan, Haley, Lucas Celebrating, NH Talk About JLS Playing Basketball
    credit for links: curlyhead (Rebecca)

Entire Side Summary FF Post (Carrie)
    , 5.02 Side Summaries FF Post, Peyton and Haley Side FF Post, Haley, Peyton, Jason Side FF Post

• This and That

- Haley will be a teacher at Tree Hill High School.

- Haley is described in the sides as pretty, but tired.

- Haley is playing music again. The sides mention Haley playing the piano at the start and end of a scene.

- Haley's son is named James Lucas Scott. Nicknames in the script include: J. Luke and Jamie.

- Fergie, Junk, and Skills are returning for season five and have scenes with Haley and/or her family in the early episodes. Skills, Junk, and Fergie are playing basketball with Jamie in episode 5.01.

- Nathan's appearance early in the season is described as unshaven and unkempt. He seems to be in poor spirits.

- Nathan may be paralyzed. The sides mention Nathan being in a wheelchair.

• The Look

Haley will be wearing a much shorter hairstyle. The length is, described as being above her shoulders, and dark brown in color. Nathan, will likely be wearing a longer shaggy type look for the time being.
    credit for summary: TSOneTreeHillz

Schedule

Episode 5.01: Four Years, Six Months, and Two Days

Writer: Mark Schwahn
Director: Greg Prange
Artist: Tree Fort Angst

• Scene 2- N/H's house. Jamie outside shooting hoops.
    Scene 3- N/H's house. Nathan watching his son. Haley's conversation with him.
    Scene 6- THH classroom scene with Haley/Lucas/Jamie.
    Scene 13- Present day. Nathan pulls out the NS shoe from a box.
    Scene 14- Flashback with Barry, Nathan's agent, introducing the shoe.
    Scene 23- Skills/Mouth apartment. The guys playing games with Jamie. Lucas/Haley/Jamie talking about Nathan's lack of motivation.
    Scene 41- Jamie walks up to Nathan and sees his dad drinking again.
    Scene 42- Flashback. Greg/Nathan/Lucas in bar; Greg shoves Nathan; Lucas persuades Nathan to walk away.
    Scene 43- Still flashback. Nathan gets into Range Rover; Lucas goes to him and tries to convince him not to drive.
    Scene 44- Present time. Nathan, in his wheelchair, remembers.
    Scene 51- Present day. Nathan watching draft day video again.
    Scene 52- Flashback. Greg/Nathan/Lucas bar scene.

• Link to Side: NH Talk About JLS Playing Basketball credit for link: Rebecca

• Quote:
    Detailed Summary of Haley Teacher scene: The scene is at the school during the day. Jamie (James) is sitting at one of the desks in the empty classroom. Jamie is drawing a basketball on a piece of paper. Haley is at the teacher's desk writing some lesson plans. Lucas walks in and makes a joke about how fast kids grow up. Jamie sees him and runs to him. Lucas kinda plays rough with him and Jamie loves it. Lucas asks him if he is already in high school, but Jamie tells him that he is only four. Lucas says something like Jamie is four going on forty. Luke asks him what he is drawing and Jamie answers that he can't show him just yet. Lucas says that he understands. Jamie goes back to his drawing and Lucas walks up to Haley.
    credit for summary: curlyhead(Rebecca)

• Link to Side: Flashback of Nathan, Haley, Lucas Celebrating credit for link: curlyhead(Rebecca)

• Quote:
    Summary of Lucas/Haley/James Side (with Skills and the boys at the end): Lucas is telling Haley how he’s been giving Nathan grief for not “being on his feet yet.” Haley admits that he’s been pretty dark lately, and Lucas tells her she has to push him. Jamie comes bounding in and tells his mom that he’s ready. Lucas asks what about him, and Jamie says bye to his Uncle Lucas. Lucas says bye to Jamie, and that he loves him, and they hug. Then Jamie says he has to go home now, and that Lucas should be writing. It’s evident from Skills and the guys’ laughs that they put Jamie up to the last part.
  • Quote:
    "My friend and I extraed last Monday and were in a scene with Haley, Lucas, and JLuke. It was in the studios and there were only like 4 other extras there because they just needed people to be in the tutor center. The little kid was sitting at a table drawing a picture and Haley and Lucas were whispering about whether Lucas should take him for awhile because Nathan is beginning to be a bad influence on him and he's incompetent at parenting right now. At first, Haley doesn't agree but after awhile it seems that she's starting to consider it. Joy looks like she's going to cry by the end of the scene.
    After this scene we had lunch and then changed locations. a few other people showed up. They must have had a different call time.

Another scene we did was of Haley and Lucas going home when the school day was over. There were only like 10 or 15 extras. We were walking under that like underpass thing outside of the school that says Whitey Durham Field house and they were talking about how Lucas had spoken to Brooke that morning on the phone. Chad was smiling. We couldn't really hear anything else but we think that Brooke had been in town for a few days and wanted to see Lucas again. The little kid was walking with them holding Haley's hand. Once they reached the parking lot it looked like Haley was talking to JLuke and eventually he got into Lucas' car."

credit for spoilers: PJisaDILF at CW Lounge

• Quote:
    More Details on Nathan, Haley, and James Scene/Nathan Flashback: Jamie stares at Nathan who is passed out with a near empty bottle in his hand. Nathan opens one eye, and Jamie tells him that he drinks too much. Nathan agrees. Haley come in the room and calls for Jamie and they both leave.
  • Quote:
    Nathan Flashback: Nathan flashes back to that night in the bar. Lucas, Barry and Nathan's group are there celebrating. Greg approaches and asks for an autograph. Nathan agrees and leans in to sign a napkin. Greg tells him to write - To Greg. Portland's biggest Fan. Seattle sucks and so do I. Greg smiles a "smart a** grin". Nathan recites what he writes down - To Greg, enjoy losing to us. Your pal, Nathan Scott. Nathan goes to hand the napkin back to Greg, who slaps Nathan's hand away and pushes him hard. Lucas immediately gets in between them and tells Nathan to walk away and that he has too much to lose. Greg eggs Nathan on, but agrees with Lucas and they walk out of the bar. Lucas suggests that Nathan not drive. Nathan gets behind the wheel and puts his keys in the ignition...flashback to present time where Nathan is remembering this, alone in his wheelchair.
  • Quote:
    Detailed Summary of Another Nathan Flashback Side: Nathan is watching a Draft Day video and we flashback to a bar at night. Nathan is in the car and Lucas pleads with Nathan not to drive. Nathan agrees, and Lucas leaves to go get the limo. Nathan overhears Greg in the bar telling people that they all saw Nathan hit him. Nathan storms his way into the bar confronting Greg and says I didn't hit you and if I did you'd be out cold right now. Greg tells Nathan he should have left with his fat a** wife. Before Greg can finish his sentence Nathan knocks Greg out which starts a brawl in the bar with Greg's cronies. Nathan is thrown though a plate glass window. Lucas rushes over and asks Nathan if he is okay and Nathan tells Lucas that he can't feel his legs. We see shards of glass protruding from Nathan's lower back.

credit for summary: meli5

• Quote:
    Jamie and Guys at the RC: The first was Skills, Fergie, and Junk playing basketball why Mouth watched. Then Lucas walks up with Jamie and Skills says “there he is the game James!” and he throws the ball to him Jamie dribbles and shoots and Skills blocks the shot. Lucas then asks for the ball and it looked like he was telling Skills not to be so hard on Jamie so when Lucas throws the ball in to Jamie he dribbles and shoots again but this time Skills helps him make the shot.
    credit for spoilers: Taylor
Episode 5.02: Racing Like A Pro

Writer:
Director: Paul Johansson
Artist: The National

• Quote:
    5.02 Side Summaries: Haley, Brooke, Peyton interviewing a nanny. Brooke suggests she babysit James, while Peyton can take Nathan to rehab. In the other summary, James is at a soap box derby. He becomes worried and doesn't want to race, so he backs out the last minute.
    credit for summary: T2AC

• Quote:
    Carrie side: Scene starts off at the Scott house in their kitchen. Haley is getting ready to leave for the day. She says that she doesn't have time for breakfast, so Carrie hands her breakfast in a tupperware container. Then Haley starts to remind her about James' pediatrician appointment, but Carrie remembers before Haley can even finish her sentence. Then Carrie mentions that James has a play date at 2 also, and that she has made a blueberry snack for them. Haley is of course amazed at Carrie's efficiency. Haley says that she doesn't know what she would do without Carrie, and Carrie jokes that she would be fine...for like a day. Before leaving, Haley tells Carrie that Lucas is there fixing James' bike. Haley leaves. The script says that Carrie smiles slyly then she removes her top and goes outside in only her bra.
    credit for summary: curlyhead(Rebecca)

• Quote:
    Side for Carrie/Scene with Haley: She talks to Haley about her family...the gist is basically...Um...Her dad disappeared early on...her mom was to young..too wild to be a mom and a wife. She spent a lot of time in foster homes...She's basically thanking Haley for giving her a chance and that she's still a work in progress and she didn't want to let Haley down. The scene starts out with Haley playing the piano.
    credit for summary: *shot*of*whiskey

Episode 5.03: My Way Home is Through You

Writer:
Director: David Jackson
Artist: My Chemical Romance

• Quote:
    Scene 25: Haley and Peyton are discussing bands. Peyton tells her that "No Means Yes" has not been signed yet. Haley wants to know how she knows that information by just looking at them. Peyton replies that her time in LA has paid off.
  • Quote:
    Scene 27: Rivercourt, early evening. Haley approaches Quentin who is shooting baskets alone. He asks if she is lost, but she tells him that she has spent more time there than he has. Quentin uses the word "ain't" and Haley corrects his grammar. Quentin doesn't want to go back to school, and Haley tells him that there is more to life than just basketball. He looks at her, and wonders why she wants him back at school. He jokes that maybe Mrs. James-Scott is hot for him.

• See a glimpse of the scene in filming: Haley and Quentin at the Rivercourt
    credit for video footage: fool4love20

• Quote:
    Scene 39: Dan's jail cell. A guard approaches him and hands him something that he states is from Dan's son. Dan opens the envelope and smiles when he sees a photo of his grandson, Jamie.
  • Quote:
    Scene 40: N/H's home. Night. Jamie dribbles and shoots but misses, Nathan is there on crutches. Nathan passes the ball back to his son and the two laugh and play together. Haley is beaming as she watches from the deck. She remembers what it was like to be happy. She could watch them forever.
  • Quote:
    Also, yesterday they filmed at the studios then went to a middle school. At the middle school, I just know that James, Chad, and possibly Sophia and Joy were there.
    credit for filming information: PoeticRose23

Episode 5.04: Its Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)
credit: Manu9

Writer:
Director:
Artist: Bob Dylan

• Quote:
    N/H have a sweet moment when Nathan makes an effort to reconnect.
    credit for spoiler: hoydenish

• Quote:
    Haley, Peyton, Jason Side: Peyton defends Haley's music success when Jason snickers about what he thinks Haley's musical talents are. Then, Jason storms off after Peyton tells him that he would benefit from having someone like Haley around.
    credit for summary: -sick jag-

• Quote:
    Peyton and Haley Side: Peyton apologizes to Haley in regards to Jason's actions. Haley admits that if Peyton would be okay with it, she'd like the chance to work with Jason. Peyton asks Haley whether or not she's too busy to help produce an album. The side ends before we know Haley's full reaction.
    credit for summary: -sick jag-

Episode 5.05: In Between Days
credit: SusanXG and hoydenish

Writer:
Director:
Artist: The Cure

• Flashback scenes from Haley/Nathan/Lucas's college days:

• Quote:
    Scene 10: Lucas asks Whitey what he's going to do now that he's retired and he says he'll probably go to the basketball games and yell at the coach. Lucas smiles at that and they walk off.

• Quote:
    Scene 11: In the Locker Rooms: Nathan's being interviewed by a reporter as he changes back into his clothes. The reporter comments about how the scouts will probably take notice and Nathan says he's just happy to be playing the game and that this year taught him that the most important thing is his family. Lucas approaches and tells Nathan that the bus is leaving. As they walk out, Nathan tells him that that was the first time he wasn't asked about the point shaving.
  • Quote:
    Scene 12: When they exit the stadium, Jamie and Haley are waiting for them. Haley tells Nathan he can ride with the team, she just wanted to say goodbye. They kiss and Nathan tells Jamie to "get some sleep kiddo" and he'll see him at home. As Lucas and Nathan make their way through the crowd to the bus, a fan calls out to Nathan that he has a cute kid and he wonders if he'll grow up to be a cheater like his old man. Nathan ad Lucas both try to ignore him, but the guy keeps pushing him. In a flash, Nathan gets him by the throat and threatens to shave the guys face into the pavement. Lucas wraps himself around Nathan and drags him onto the bus as Whitey stares from a distance, troubled.
  • Quote:
    Scene 13: On the bus, Lucas is sitting alone slumped alone in his seat. He checks his iPhone messages and he has one from Peyton saying "play this song when you win the championship." As the song plays, he begins to smile.

Episode Stills, Promotional Pictures, Filming Pictures

- Pictures will be edited in as we receive them.

Home Sweet Home: The Scott House

credit for picture: teamSCHWAHN at OTH Forums

Quote:
the first set we saw was what i think was nathan and haleys house. I am like 99% positive it was but they wouldnt say, so i dont want to say im sure just in case. In the first like living room thing there were white walls and then one big red wall, so when we first saw that we thought it was dans beach house. but it turned out it wasn't. but it might have been the same house, just redecorated or something. or the red wall could havejust been how they painted it lol. and then to like the right of that room was a dining room, which was nothing really special. and then you enter the living room. which was decorated really cute, it looked very pier 1 import-y. there was these cute brown sofas lol.. and then when walking around there were alot of pictures from nathan and haleys wedding.. one of them walking around the isle... and one of peyton haley and brooke at the wedding. there were like little kids toys everywhere. it was realy messy but they were spread out around the room. on one of the walls there were these small chalkboard things, with random scribbles and some pictures, and then "Jamie" was written in little kid handwriting, which makes me think it was definitely naleys house. and on the table there were magazines, and then a coloring book that was open with a picture like totally scribbled in haha it was really funny. and then there was the kitchen.. which was pretty nice..

credit for interior house description: LEE_MOUTH_LOVE6 on OTHForums

Quote:
Their new house is NICE. I was at the set today and it's huge. It is on the set of Deb's house, but they're using a different front door.
Loads of James' drawings around. Really family orientated. They even have a big thing saying "Family" next to a photo of Brooke, Peyton and Haley
credit for interior house description: fade_forever at OTHForums

credit for pictures: xoxmichxox

credit for pictures: erayk90

credit for pictures: Manu9
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Special thanks to: the NH Spoiler Thread, Micfall, The WB, The CW, OTH 911, OTHFans, OTHWeb, TV Guide, Mr. Vidiot, E! Online, Daretomove.net, True Love, Rebecca, Susan, and other miscellaneous and anonymous sources!

Please remember ALL spoilers and episode titles are subject to change.

- Bethany Joy

Last edited by shoots up a flare; 09-13-2007 at 02:48 PM
Old 08-25-2007, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread

“When we get home, I am going to fill that freezer with rocky road.."
"And mint hocolate chip."
- Raffaella -
Old 08-25-2007, 01:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Thanks for the new thread, K.
Old 08-25-2007, 01:16 PM
Elite Fan

No problem, guys! I'm going to try and get it updated this weekend with the most recent little things we know.

- Bethany Joy
Old 08-25-2007, 02:38 PM
Master Fan

Thanks so much for the new thread, sweets! Hee, I love the title.
|
Old 08-25-2007, 04:30 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!

*Stephanie
Old 08-25-2007, 05:04 PM
Passionate Fan

new thread! We need some new spoiler pics to fill it up.
Old 08-25-2007, 05:58 PM
Master Fan

Yay a new spoiler thread for us to fill up with pretty pictures of Joy!! Thanks Krys!
Old 08-25-2007, 09:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

thanks for the new thread..now we just need some new spoilers and new pictures..it feels like forever since we've gotten anything!
Old 08-25-2007, 11:02 PM
Extreme Fan

I posted this on the Spoilers board and figured it should also be posted here:

Here's a picture of Nathan and Haley's house taken by teamSCHWAHN on OTHForums:

This was what she had to say about it:
Quote:
i was at the first day of filming at the new naley house. it is a HUGE house, not directly on the water, but near the beach. the interior set at the studio is the scott house set remodeled, but the house is completely different.
Because I'll be by to see you some day soon

Last edited by TelleBelle84; 08-25-2007 at 11:35 PM
Old 08-25-2007, 11:15 PM
Total Fan

Thanks for the new thread Krystal!

And thanks for bringing that over Chantelle. Geez even their entrance is fancy. It looks like it would be very expensive to buy. Darn that mysterious money situation.
Old 08-25-2007, 11:31 PM
Elite Fan

That house is fabulous! Haha oh OTH and thier mystery money. I hope they explain where they got it all lol.
Old 08-26-2007, 01:10 AM
Passionate Fan

Okay, so I don't know alot about real estate in Tree Hill, but I've got to think that that house is at least pushing on $US2million. At least. Probably even closer to three... And I can buy the whole, Nathans parents set him up from the dealership/family money/Debs job or they have money from NBA pre-deal/shoes/music.... but THAT HOUSE? THAT PRICE? The mind boggles.
Old 08-26-2007, 01:20 AM
Elite Fan

No worries, guys!

Thanks so much for bringing over the picture of their house!

Now that we've seen the exterior, and we've had the interior explained to us some, I can totally see that being NH's house. It's big and expansive, but still home(y) and comfortable.

The whole style of the exterior of the house kind of reminds of Haley. It's not overly modern or anything else. It really seems like Haley to me. Gah! It seems like before everything happened with the accident they were on top of the world, with their dreams coming true, and building this life with their son that was made of awesome.

If done right, I'm really interested to see them get back to that.

The money thing still isn't really bothering me, because I still feel like there are so many ways they can logically explain that aspect of their lives.

- Bethany Joy
Old 08-26-2007, 03:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww thanks for that! It looks really great and I hope we get some pics inside too.

Same here Krys. So much time has passed and there can be so much that will explain their money situation so people shouldn't start nagging about that too. LOL There's so much else to complain about

Closed Thread   Post New Thread