Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2004, 09:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by FKATF
About L/A there was that "granny shot" in WMAWBS a total shout out to HBAM...for a while there I was afraid he was going to give her a bracelet or something. LOL
Sooo true! For a hot shot basketball player, she definately pulled a Haley. And that makes me afraid that Mark really doesn't have much of a plan for these couples. We're recycling songs, and scenes, pretty soon it'll be lines. I swear if Luke tells Anna/Peyton/Brooke that "nothing else matters" we are going to have some problems.
Old 12-05-2004, 09:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Rhody617
Sooo true! For a hot shot basketball player, she definately pulled a Haley. And that makes me afraid that Mark really doesn't have much of a plan for these couples. We're recycling songs, and scenes, pretty soon it'll be lines. I swear if Luke tells Anna/Peyton/Brooke that "nothing else matters" we are going to have some problems.

I love N/H they're so original. Sigh.

ETA OT You're right Rhody617 Anna did say she played in a B Ball team.
Old 12-05-2004, 09:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

FKATF, you have a PM.
Old 12-05-2004, 11:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

Just listened to Fefe Dobson's "Everything" I hate hearing music reminding me of NH in S1!

Reminds me of It's not about sex with me....when you're ready, I'll be too."
Old 12-05-2004, 11:44 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sprinkle13181
Reminds me of It's not about sex with me....when you're ready, I'll be too."
It's never about sex with them, is it?
Old 12-05-2004, 11:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Idlewild
Anyhoo...Yeah, I read Mark's Q & A. He really didn't say anything encouraging about N/H. So I'm not quite sure what to think.
That's pretty much how I felt about it. He didn't really say anything discouraging, but it didn't really restore my faith either. I don't know, all I got from his Q&A was that he is a hardcore Hilarie fan.

Oh yeah, and long live the nipple ring! Cuz we'll probably never see it again.

Quote:
You know, OTH isn't the same show anymore (with the exception of the premiere for season 2). It actually had heart back in season 1.
It's really not the same at all. It's really annoying to me because I didn't decide i was addicted to it until after WAO aired, and everything after that episode was just okay, with the exception of like you said, the premiere. But I do love seeing all these old school avaters. I just wish it didn't have to be considered old school.

Quote:
Originally posted by FKATF
I love N/H they're so original. Sigh.

ETA OT You're right Rhody617 Anna did say she played in a B Ball team.
They are original when they actually get scenes and you disregard this whole stupid 'cheating' thing.

Yeah, Anna did say she played basketball so when she made that shot granny style I think she proved how fake she is.
Old 12-05-2004, 11:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Rhody617
That's pretty much how I felt about it. He didn't really say anything discouraging, but it didn't really restore my faith either. I don't know, all I got from his Q&A was that he is a hardcore Hilarie fan.
Yes. He's hard for Hilarie.
Old 12-05-2004, 11:57 PM
Extreme Fan

^^ Yeah, and according to him so is every other guy that meets her. (Just for the record, I'm not being sarcastic. He really did say that)

So Mark likes Hil and Tyler likes Joie and Chad like Sophia. C'mon James, who do you like???
Old 12-05-2004, 11:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
It's never about sex with them, is it?
A big "HA" to all those people who said they got married for sex. Uh huh, yeah, sure.

Quote:
Yes. He's hard for Hilarie.
You said it.

Amanda, I know what you mean. I was in love with OTH after WAO, I was so excited for after the hiatus. It was a let down....it picked up after the second hiatus a bit. S2 started off with a bang. I remember talking to someone on this board about S2 and how they thought the first couple episodes would have tons of NH, but then they'd probably get left out during the rest of the season. Yeah..they were right lol.

I just want to keep thinking it's going to be better for NH in terms of not getting screwed over...but I've been telling myself that for a loong time.
Old 12-06-2004, 12:04 AM
Extreme Fan

It drives me crazy when people say they got married to have sex. It's almost like people think it's impossible to have sex without being married or something. Well HA Mark proved them wrong. Married people don't have sex. Sex is for the singles and the whores.

I don't know if I believe it'll get better. I'd like to say that I do, but that would just be me getting my hopes up, and I'm tired of doing that. The best I can do is just give it a chance, no expectations, and when I get screwed I can just say "Joie get out while you can."
Old 12-06-2004, 12:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
^^ Yeah, and according to him so is every other guy that meets her. (Just for the record, I'm not being sarcastic. He really did say that)
Uh, okay. So I guess Chad went for Sophia because Hil was already taken?

Quote:
So Mark likes Hil and Tyler likes Joie and Chad like Sophia. C'mon James, who do you like???
Shame on you for asking such an obvious question, Conspiracy Theorist #85!
Old 12-06-2004, 12:12 AM
Obsessed Fan

James hearts Joie!

It sucks that I'm so attached to this darn show! At least I got something good out of it Joie and James. I heart Joie. I really hopes she finds something where she can really shine because I've seen it, but not so much on OTH (not her fault mind you) hmph.
Old 12-06-2004, 12:15 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Uh, okay. So I guess Chad went for Sophia because Hil was already taken?

Shame on you for asking such an obvious question, Conspiracy Theorist #85!
lol, who knows what he thinks. All I know is that he said, 'everybody gets crushed out on her.' Who these everybodies are is of no concern to me because like you said, Conspiracy Theorist #85.

Oh, but you can smack me for that momentary lapse in my memory if you want. Wait--no you can't. I already have 2 Britney Cd's because of you, THAT is punishment enough.
Old 12-06-2004, 12:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
It's almost like people think it's impossible to have sex without being married or something.
Well, yeah. Everyone in the entire universe is a devout Catholic.

Quote:
Sex is for the singles and the whores.

Quote:
"Joie get out while you can." [/B]
Exactly my sentiment.
Old 12-06-2004, 12:19 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
James hearts Joie!
You said it, sister!

Quote:
I really hopes she finds something where she can really shine because I've seen it, but not so much on OTH (not her fault mind you) hmph.
I do too. she needs to do a new movie ASAP. It'll give me something else to watch, because I only allow myself one TV addiction at a time. Too many would drive me mentally insane. But you're right, it's not her fault at all, I think she has been given a few chances to bow us away, otherwise no one would love her on OTH, but she's not given much. Bless her for making the best of a crappy situation.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread