Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2004, 11:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

I don't know what to say about Deb anymore. Her behavior this season is kinda out of nowhere. Just like Haley cheating, (which I swear she'll NEVER do!) Deb's out of whack. Maybe she's pre-menopausal and taking hormone replacement therapy. That would explain her huge boobs.
Old 11-20-2004, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like that theory. She has really gone insane. I think the writers have really changed everyone's characters this season and I think for the worse. I hardly recognize them anymore.

Old 11-20-2004, 11:14 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Is it really that fast?
Well there's a lot of convos going on and sometimes when i have posted in the past people are kinda in their own, I guess you could say cliques, so I just occasionally lurk and read what's going on in the minds of other N/H lovers.

Dirty minds? I admit, I got one! I gotta agree with Caroline, I always want what I can't have. And we haven't had any N/H sex.

Thanks Anne for the cupcakes with a side of N/H
Old 11-20-2004, 11:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Caroline I enjoy Deb's weirdness a lot better than the "weird" vibes of BPR and Bunny Boiler. I guess b/c her s/l adds to the N/H s/l as opposed to the twins. I love seeing Dan as well.
Old 11-20-2004, 11:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ITA! Everyone ignores people who they don't know. Kinda rude but I can live with it so I usually just go there to check out the latest.

Hee! We better get some make up sex and FAST!!! They OWE us!

Old 11-20-2004, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by FKATF
Caroline I enjoy Deb's weirdness a lot better than the "wierd" vibes of BPR and Bunny Boiler. I guess b/c her s/l adds to the N/H s/l as opposed to the twins. I love seeing Dan as well.
Yeah, that might be true. Everyone are so weird this season. I mean, WTF is going on? Nathan and Haley aren't having any sex, that we have seen anyway(and that was the big issue last year), Dan and Deb are living together while Dan is pulling a creepy thing where he pretends he has forgiven everyone, Lucas is LIKING Dan??? Haley cheating! Give me a break! I will never buy that Nathan doesn't wanna get frisky. Something is definitely going on here.

Old 11-20-2004, 11:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

BPR and BB's weird vibe..."I hope Mark doesn't find out that we can't act."
Old 11-20-2004, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know where Mark is going with this. I just hope that this doesn't end up like Roswell.

Old 11-20-2004, 11:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Idlewild
BPR and BB's weird vibe..."I hope Mark doesn't find out that we can't act."
Plus they're hot for each other.

Caroline Well I don't think Haley's going to cheat. That's just one of Mark's little sick jokes to us N/H fans.

Since the beginning IMO there has been only four characters that pretty much have remain the same; Nathan, Haley, Dan and Whitey. The rest of the characters are pretty much into their own s/l this year. Some are working others are not.

As for the touching...I wish Jennifer Cecil write more for the show.
Old 11-20-2004, 11:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think so either. That is just not her! I think the WB are just making us shake in or boots, I usually don't to that but I gotta say I was before. I have decided to try and stay calm though. It's all gonna work out. They have promised N/H are gonna make it.

Old 11-20-2004, 11:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by FKATF
As for the touching...I wish Jennifer Cecil write more for the show.
Or James grows a pair and starts improvising. Joie's pretty good at it already, so James needs to catch up.

I can't think of anyone in this show who hasn't changed. Nathan and Haley's core might not have changed, but they are different people now than they were in the beginning. It's impossible for them to stay the same, I think. They went through major life changes. I think change was inevitable for them. As for Whitey...I don't know him well enough to say if he's changed or not. He hasn't had any real storylines.
Old 11-20-2004, 11:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sounds like a plan.

I agree, everyone has changed in some way. I mean look an Nathan in the Pilot and Nathan now. He has definitely changed along with everyone else. To me it seems though that Whithey hasn't changed. I always liked him.

Old 11-20-2004, 11:44 PM
Loyal Fan

I was watching TTITKB and I noticed that Nathan's the only guy who had a tie with his tux, everyone else had the traditional bow tie. I think the wardrobe person on OTH is in love with him. He looked gorgeous. Haley looked beautiful, I'm glad they didn't go with the traditional black or white dress for formal. Although she didn't have really high heals b/c she looked tiny next to Nathan.

ETA Changes But the changes are not OOC. It's like saying Badass Nathan is back, well IMO he has always been the Badass, he's just not like that with Haley. Haley's is going through some changes but her personality has stayed the same. To me she's the only one who's responsible, loyal, and caring. And even if Mark says differently to me she's the moral center of this show.

Last edited by FKATF; 11-20-2004 at 11:51 PM
Old 11-20-2004, 11:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

If I was James' wardrobe person, I'd just be lazy and let James go shirtless through the whole episode. I don't think anyone would mind. I love that Haley's so tiny next to Nathan. She can be very feminine next to her big strong man. (I swear I am not anti-feminism.)
Old 11-20-2004, 11:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nathan looked freaking Hot!! Yeah, okay so I am back to dirty mind. And Haley's dress was gorgeous and I so agree about the color. I thought it was perfect and so cute on her! And how tiny she looks by his side--------> P E R F E C T!!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread