Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2005, 11:22 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for letting us know Amanda. I'm excited!
Old 06-23-2005, 11:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtxshelly77
Thanks Mandy for the info, im gonna check it out right now. does anybody have screencaps or a clip for this? :
(Dream lesson day)
Michelle: "You come in, looking around"
Danny: "Looking for you"
Michelle: "Of course"
Danny: "And where are you?"
Michelle: "Were do you think I am?"
Danny: "I hope you're in the bedroom"

Someone post it somewhere and i want to see it. thanx.
Goodness, it must be years since I last saw that scene because I couldn't place the dialogue at all. I don't have it as a clip and my tapes are thousands of miles away, so I can't help you there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:AmandaScott:.
Hey guys just wanted to let you know that Jacky is posting Manny clips from the begining and on on the Forbidden board over on e z b o a r d just go to the form and look under the off topic thread that is wear she is posting them she will be updating when she can
She's also posting them on Tom Pelphrey's board (Jonathan on GL). It's an e-z-board too but unlike Forbidden, you don't need to register to access. Just replace the ****** in the URL with "e-z-board". Saw the Danny/Michelle thread there while I was downloading Jonathan's scenes with Tammy from last Tuesday. (The buzz on the boards had piqued my curiosity and they were every bit as riveting as I'd heard--the kind of raw, intense, dark material I've often wished for Paul and Joie, rather than the "supercouple/us against the world", ca. 1980s "adventures".)
Old 06-23-2005, 11:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the info Amanda and scherra.
Old 06-24-2005, 06:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

thanks for the link to the screencaps, Cristofle and for the actual screencaps, scherra.
Old 06-25-2005, 08:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

I've been on a Manny kick lately, and I just can't stop watching the clips and looking at pics. I really think that Joie and Paul had unprecedented chemistry. I think they were each other's acting soul mates. They're just incredible together.
And as always, of a big thank you to Kristi, for her amazing site.

Old 06-25-2005, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Love the pictures! I SO agree that Joie and Paul were acting soul mates. Not that I don't enjoy Joie's chemistry with James Lafferty or more recently Paul's chemistry with Mandy Bruno (who plays Marina on GL), I do. But Paul and Joie's chemistry was on another level entirely. They literally made every second of screen time they shared together mesmerizing. I know Joie mentioned in some interview at the beginning of the year how rare the chemistry she shared with Paul is, and it's true. I'd love for them to work together again. Chemistry like that only comes around once in a lifetime.
Old 06-25-2005, 10:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle
Love the pictures! I SO agree that Joie and Paul were acting soul mates. Not that I don't enjoy Joie's chemistry with James Lafferty or more recently Paul's chemistry with Mandy Bruno (who plays Marina on GL), I do. But Paul and Joie's chemistry was on another level entirely. They literally made every second of screen time they shared together mesmerizing. I know Joie mentioned in some interview at the beginning of the year how rare the chemistry she shared with Paul is, and it's true. I'd love for them to work together again. Chemistry like that only comes around once in a lifetime.
Exactly. I have seen a few eps with Danny/Marina and I think Paul and Mandy have great chemistry. Joy and James obviously have fantastic chemistry as well. If they didn't, these relationships wouldn't resonate with fans. But the chemisty that Joie and Paul had, it's just incredible. Every word, every gesture, was so full of emotion. I tear up at certain clips, even when things aren't really happening, just because I am so moved by their chemistry. It's true that chemistry like that only comes around once. And it's an added bonus to know that Joy and Paul feel the same way as us.
Old 06-29-2005, 09:29 PM
Elite Fan

Just letting you guys know that Forbidden just posted a new clip, in case any of you are following the Manny love story from the beginning like I am. I totally missed it the first time, so I am so excited to see these clips when they're posted.

- Bethany Joy
Old 06-29-2005, 09:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the heads up, UDflyer. What's your name, btw? I don't wanna have to keep calling you by your username.
Old 06-29-2005, 10:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

Question: Is anyone else having trouble with the new clip on Forbidden? Mine plays until about 3/4 of the way, and then it stops because it says it's corrupted. Am I the only this is happening to?
Old 06-29-2005, 10:33 PM
Absolute Fan

^ That happened to me too. I guess we'll just have to wait until she fixes it or something.

Danny and I sorta had this thing. Heh.

ETA: Thanks for the heads up Krys. I've been checking almost every day for updates.
Old 06-29-2005, 10:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dare.you.to.move
^ That happened to me too. I guess we'll just have to wait until she fixes it or something.

Danny and I sorta had this thing. Heh.

ETA: Thanks for the heads up Krys. I've been checking almost every day for updates.
Me too. It's become part of my Joy ritual. I think I'm gonna cave and buy some of the tapes.
Old 06-30-2005, 05:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manda105
Question: Is anyone else having trouble with the new clip on Forbidden? Mine plays until about 3/4 of the way, and then it stops because it says it's corrupted. Am I the only this is happening to?
yes, me too. so while playing it i forwarded it a little further than where it was corrupted. she was babysitting and sees something in the newspaper. does anyone have clip 2? it downloads so so so slow.
Old 06-30-2005, 08:07 AM
New Fan

I have clip 2. It took forever to download and I had to do it like 3 times, but it finally worked. I can e-mail it or IM it to you.
Old 06-30-2005, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manda105
Me too. It's become part of my Joy ritual. I think I'm gonna cave and buy some of the tapes.
I would definitely recommend buying the edits if you like the clips so much. I have...I think nine or ten six hour edit tapes of Manny. Every single PAS/JL Manny scene is worth having for me; they have loads and loads of little random adorable scenes that'll probably never become clips. I consider my edits well worth my money The beginning edits are the best.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread