Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2007, 03:52 PM
Elite Fan

Literary Buddies(HJ)#5:They're bringing matching back! The latest? The matching wave!

Welcome to the Bethany Joy & Hilarie Burton Appreciation thread!

if friends were flowers
I'd pick you

1. sprinkle13181
2. SweetSymphony
3. Whitney2
4. PuReDrEaMeR05
5. ~DropsofJupiter~
6. joypiter
7. ~Schari~
8. amore85
9. StarliteParadise
10. PrinssDi
11. AtTheTopOfMyLungs
12. LeytonRocksForever
13. ~Pacey's Girl~
14. Callalily
15. ~Naleylove22~
16. funniehunnie88
17. ~Audrey~
18. ~*.:Tiff:.*~
19. KaosChikNC
20. Several Ways to Die Trying
21. missnic1129
22. J@neY
23. ComeAwayWithMe
24. ::AmandaScott::
25. earthling47
26. Sassyjoy
27. ..:*babi_gurl311*:..
28. ~Maz~
29. carriebear22
30. tigger&tutorgurl
31. BunnyBeaugard
32. pinkpretzel
33. OneTreeHillQT
34. randomalien13
35. LeytonRocksForever
36. J@Ney
37. Kischa
38. +Linds+
39. Rhody617
40. Philosophist
41. Sick And Twisted
42. terresita
43. Diana314
44. Vivianaley23
45. jilliek
46. moni8
47. Sassyjoy
48. KaLiPinAy23
49. Foxxy03
50. tlc4ever312
51. mystic2182
52. marina86
53. mela23
54. Manda105
55. oth_rocks
56. lil souljah
57. treehillgurlie
58. NaleyChick101
59. TiNA 23
60. Hot Chocolate
61. Kristin731
62. SethxMarissa
63. sm23
64. Licker
65. kylie2060
66. UDflyer
67. Elyx
68. elizardbreth1911
69. soulofsilence
70. nhfan05
71. Li_Campos
72. joiefanforever
73. sm23
74. xfireXangelx
75. Udflyer
76. innocent_chick
77. janeanne
78. Soline
79. Khleoswife
80. music_fan2222
81. kingjames23
82. martini1188
83. oth4eva
84. laffytaffy4life
85. LoVefan00125
86. shayesta
87. littlepurpleflowers
88. IluvChad18
89. sofiasam
90. hjames-scott
91. martini1188
92. Leyton_Rox
93. JustAKid
94. joypiter
95. -Terri-
96. hunee
97. xxCrashIntoMexx
98. only dreaming
99. a*shot*of*whiskey
100. -sick jag-
101. laffytaffy4life
102. Katlyn
103. K. Corinne
104. erayk90
105. GracesAngel
106. mandz28
107. joie_fully
108. MichelleBauerSantos
109. James_is_my_baby23

- Literary Buddies Fanlisting

I get by
with a little help from my friends

Hilarie on Joy:

“Her name is Joie, we call her Joybutter. She’s from somewhere very far away and we thank God every day that they sent her here because she is so unique and so just from any person I’ve ever met. You know, at first we were all like, Joie, she’s different. And then we realized, Oh my God, this girl’s like the coolest. She can do anything. She’s got wild ideas, and she’s just a fun, fun person to hang out with. So when we were all divvying up things to do for the game, you know, Chad and James were playing, Sophia was a team mom, I was a team mom, and a cheerleader. I’m like what can Joie do? Duh, sing. Joie’s got the most beautiful voice I’ve ever heard. You know, she’s gotta record an ablum, she’s gotta be on Broadway. Broadway’s like her dream. And so it’s only a matter of time before that happens. Cause I just feel that she’s one of those people who’s way too good to be down here with us. And so Joie said, ‘Fine, I’ll sing,’ and I was trying to find somebody to play a guitar on set last week and nobody was really biting, and so Joie disappeared and apparently Joie went off and taught herself how to play her own rendition of the national anthem on guitar. So, she’s running late and I’m calling her, I’m like, ‘Joie, dude they’re holding the game, where are you?’ She’s like, ‘I’m five minutes away. I’ll be there.’ Next thing you know, ‘Alright, give it up for Bethany Joy Lenz.’ Joy had run from her car, she had just left it in the parking lot, ran with her guitar, propped herself up on the side of a deck. Like she didn’t even get a real chair or a stool. Her leg was all cropped up underneath her. And sets the notebook down and just plays. In the process, drops her pick, picks it up without missing a beat and sings the most beautiful version of the national anthem that I’ve ever heard in my entire life.” - MTV Diary Unaired

“Joie and I craft together, cook together. She came over for dinner the other night." -WB Insider

“And Joie is great. Joie’s my vintage thrift shopping friend.” - WB Random Rant

"Moving down to North Carolina, we all had our little hardships. We were all away from our friends and we were very isolated down there. I was homesick. Joy [as in Bethany Joy Lenz] came to my rescue. She knew exactly how I was feeling. She's a very old soul and very spiritual. She can make any situation better." -WB Interview

“Joie. Joie. I love her, man. She’s my best friend down here. But she lives on Joypiter.”Celebrity Tastemaker

"You know this last season, one of the moments I really liked best was James Lafferty's charity basketball game. Um, Bethany Joy Lenz asked me to sing the national anthem with her [....] so, Joie asked me to sing it with her and I was really tentative about it, like, uhh, I don't know... and it's like like, ah, what the hell! I do love America, everyone should know. So, I sang it with her, and then that morning my best friend Elisabeth Harnois, who plays Shelley on our show showed up. She's an amazing singer so she joined in our little group, so, it was me and two of my very good friends getting to perform for our fans and it was just something really different than what we do on our show, but still getting to entertain our fans so that was a really, really fun experience." - CW Interview

Joy on Hilarie:

“I love Hilarie, she's got such a great heart and I love the way she functions and she's a great friend. We also live near each other...”MSN Chat

“Hilarie is feminine and compassionate.”Twist Magazine

“And Hilarie too, Hilarie’s like my literary buddy. You know, we sit around, and we play chess, and we talk about books, she’s an artist. She’s an incredible artist. She’s got a great singing voice, you know we have fun singing together on set and stuff."WB Insider

all my secrets I can share
there when I need a hand

a friendship
made to last

Credit: Michelle, bentfire@LJ, prettylullaby@LJ & Caro

Literary Buddies(HJ)#4: When falling and got nowhere to land, then just take my hand.

- Bethany Joy

Last edited by my foolish heart; 10-30-2007 at 09:13 PM
Old 08-27-2007, 03:57 PM
Elite Fan

Bringing this over from the last thread! Thanks, C. YouTube - Joy and Hilarie on set and caps: http://bjoyweb.e-fans.net/gallery/

L- I am right there with you, I am! That is why Caroline just needs to hook us all up with pretties! Hee.

- Bethany Joy
Old 08-27-2007, 04:05 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread Krys! Love the title!

And I'm with all you guys. Caro needs to share the wealth
Old 08-27-2007, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread, K! And she does! She truly, truly does. Gah, I just heart HJ. They're both such different people in certain ways, but kind of similiar at the same time. Does that make sense? LOL. I just love that whoever they are, they really seem to embrace that. They don't change, you know? My point, and how does this relate to the latest HJ sighting? I just love that Hil seems to say, "What's up?" while Joie stays quiet but smiles and waves... that's just so them to me. Hee.

Old 08-27-2007, 04:14 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread Krystal! And thanks Caro for putting that clip on youtube!
Old 08-27-2007, 04:15 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thead! Cute cute title!

NEW ORLEANS! 8.29.05: Remember. Rebuild. Renew.
Icon Credit: egyptian_pixie
Old 08-27-2007, 04:16 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread Krys. I love the title. Their waving is too cute in that clip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by +Linds+ (View Post)
They're both such different people in certain ways, but kind of similiar at the same time. Does that make sense? LOL. I just love that whoever they are, they really seem to embrace that. They don't change, you know? My point, and how does this relate to the latest HJ sighting? I just love that Hil seems to say, "What's up?" while Joie stays quiet but smiles and waves... that's just so them to me. Hee.
I completely agree. They seem to compliment each other so well. And I love that even though the paparazzi was all over the place, they were nice enough to wave and smile at them. So adorable.

bethany joy |
Old 08-27-2007, 04:31 PM
Elite Fan

No problem on the thread start, guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by +Linds+ (View Post)
I just love that whoever they are, they really seem to embrace that. They don't change, you know?
Love your sentiment. But, this? This part right here! This just might be my favorite part of what you said. Quoted for awesomeness and truth. Loves it! I don't know how to sum it up, but what you said definitely works! LOL. Whoever they are, whatever, it seems to be founded in something real and genuine. We've seen it in candids etc. Love it!

And! You've got a pretty now, too. I really might need to rectify that before the night is over. Hee.

- Bethany Joy
Old 08-27-2007, 06:18 PM
Master Fan

I couldn't have said it better myself. They're just themselves and they love each other for it. Beautiful.
Old 08-27-2007, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oooh I'm so stealing that Youtube clip Caroline made. Best 4 seconds ever Gaaah..they're just so freakin' A-dorable. Cuteness overload and they're just freakin' waving!

Linds you have a way with words so I'll just agree with everything you said. Amen And your icon is beautiful.

Are there any animated icons of the matching waves?
Old 08-27-2007, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by a*shot*of*whiskey (View Post)
Oooh I'm so stealing that Youtube clip Caroline made. Best 4 seconds ever Gaaah..they're just so freakin' A-dorable. Cuteness overload and they're just freakin' waving!

Linds you have a way with words so I'll just agree with everything you said. Amen And your icon is beautiful.

Are there any animated icons of the matching waves?
I would love if there was an icon like that!!
Old 08-27-2007, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

I wonder if they would be creeped out that we're so excited about a wave.

NEW ORLEANS! 8.29.05: Remember. Rebuild. Renew.
Icon Credit: egyptian_pixie
Old 08-27-2007, 08:05 PM
Master Fan

I'm sure they would be. But it's ok!
Old 08-27-2007, 08:13 PM
Master Fan

Thanks so much for the new thread, Krys! I absolutely the title and how much truth it holds. These two are just way too adorable together.

And I love love love the new clip! It may be short, but it says so much. ITA with Linds on how they seem to be different, but yet so similar at the same time. I truly love this about them. They play so well off each other and appear to get along so well off set.
|
Old 08-28-2007, 01:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Could they get any more adorable?