Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2008, 01:38 AM
Elite Fan

Amelia- I got you added, hun.

See, now I'm going to be interested to see where they go with this friendship, now that Haley is back in Tree Hill, and so is Lindsey, and so is everyone from high school, too. I mean, will Lindsey and Haley continue to go to lunch or do whatever, will Lindsey become a part of their group of friends, will things wind up being awkward or difficult at any point etc.

I also wonder! Random, I know, but... I wonder how good of friends Haley and Lindsey are, ya know? Like, if Lucas and Lindsey broke up, would they stay friends? Are they those type of friends? Did they hang out during the college years at all? Will we see them in flashback moments together? Or... Because, when they went to lunch they seemed decently close, sharing lip gloss, and talking about stuff going on in their lives.

I just wonder if they'll continue to have these two bond/continue their bond or if their dynamic will change now that everyone is back in Tree Hill.

- Bethany Joy
Old 01-28-2008, 11:15 PM
Master Fan

This is weird. Maybe my computer is acting funny but I can't see the most recent post from Krys. =/

ETA: It goes from post #15 to #17. Weirdness. Is this only happening to me?

ETA2: Nevermind. LOL. It works now. Weiiird.
Old 02-03-2008, 12:58 AM
Elite Fan

Sus- Yeah. When the servers are out of whack, sometimes that happens and it's the oddest thing ever. LOL.

Have we all seen this clip? What are we thinking? It's kind of interesting because in my last post I was like, ehh... I wonder how this will all play out. LOL.

Quote:
A preview came out this week for the next episode, it includes our girl, the clip is a Haley/Peyton/Lindsey scene. It can be found, here.

- Bethany Joy
Old 02-03-2008, 01:50 AM
Elite Fan

^Are we allowed to talk about that clip on here, since its kind of a spoiler? Or do we have to wait till Tuesday?
Old 02-03-2008, 04:57 AM
Addicted Fan

I really like the Haley/Lindsey friendship so I'd love to be added please
icon: egyptian_pixie
Old 02-04-2008, 09:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDflyer (View Post)
See! I knew I couldn't have been the only one who noticed the lip gloss thing!

Rachel, if you get a chance, go back and watch for it.
I just watched it again and the lip gloss thing is such a friend thing to do! I really enjoy their scenes together!

Thanks so much for the link Krystal. That was interesting...
-Safe
Old 02-04-2008, 10:13 PM
Master Fan

Yes, I though my eyes were deceiving me but they really did share the lip gloss. Which is totally adorable! BFFL status. Heh.

Quote:
I just wonder if they'll continue to have these two bond/continue their bond or if their dynamic will change now that everyone is back in Tree Hill.
I doubt they're bond will change because of Peyton or Brooke. I think Haley has known those two just as long, or for a less amount of time as she has Lindsey. They seem like they have a strong relationship, and the sneak peek for this weeks episode attest to the the fact that Haley has got her back.

bethany joy |
Old 02-04-2008, 11:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
BFFL status.
Deff

Yeah I agree. I don't think thier relationship will change not that everyones back. From what we've seen so far, and from the clip next week, Haley seems to be taking Lindsey's side, even though she and Peyton are friends. And I think it will stay that way.
Old 02-05-2008, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

^I think the last thing she wants to do is take sides. I think she's just being fair and being loyal to both girls.

As for the episode, I'm so glad that they double dated (minus Carrie's presence). They're little female bonding while the guys just looked at each other, so hilarious and so cute. I love that they're girlfriends. They're friendship is definitely nice, casual and just a pleasure to see.

bethany joy |
Old 02-05-2008, 09:03 PM
Elite Fan

I used the wrong wording up there, I didn't mean that Haley takes sides per say. I meant to say that Haley is just doing what she believes is right. She doesn't think Lindsey is doing anything to Peyton to make her dislike her, but I think she also see's Peytons side to it as well. But in the recording studio when Peyton was yelling at Lindsey for really no reason, I see why Haley stood up for her. I didn't mean to say that she's choosing sides, because I think that Haley would stand up for Peyton if Lindsey was not being nice to her as well.

I loved that dinner scene too! I love that they hangout and are friends. Lindsey is such a sweet person and she and Haley seem to get along great. They are both mature and sweet and caring and really come off great on screen.
Old 02-07-2008, 08:21 PM
Total Fan

I adore Haley and Lindsey's friendship. I like it so much better than Haley and Peyton's friendship. I think it's great that Brooke likes Lindsey, too. Haley and Lindsey seem to have a lot in common, and they've obviously known each other for a while. They seem close, and I really like their dynamic. I loved that Haley stood up for Lindsey against Peyton, because Lindsey is a great girl. I want to continue to see their friendship grow over the season, and I hope we keep getting great scenes with them.
Old 02-08-2008, 07:06 AM
Master Fan

Not only is they're dynamic really interesting, but they're so mature and extra beautiful.

bethany joy |
Old 02-08-2008, 02:15 PM
Elite Fan

^Agreed Sam

P.S - I totally loved Joy's dress in that scene, so cute and gorgeous!
Old 02-08-2008, 08:02 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the cap! I do love the bond that these two have. And I agree about the maturity. That makes it more fun for me to watch imo. I just love their closeness
-Safe
Old 02-08-2008, 08:08 PM
Total Fan

They're both so beautiful. I loved Joy's dress, too. That's what makes it interesting for me as well...their maturity and bond.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread