Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2004, 08:29 PM
Master Fan

Ryan/Theresa/Marissa-Who should it be?

I'm all about Ryan and Marissa, but I know a lot of people beg to differ. Come discuss what couple you prefer, if any, and your reasoning.
QueenBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 08:33 PM
Master Fan

I prefer Summer. =p

But between those two, it's definitely Theresa. They know eachother on a more personal level and I just like Ryan better as a character when he's with her. With Marissa it seems as though they really don't know eachother. They've been through stuff together, yes, but I don't really see them enjoying eachother's company other than to make out.

I don't know. I used to like the Marissa/Ryan relationship, but then it was just too 'blah.'
Old 06-14-2004, 08:36 PM
Master Fan

I know, but I'm talking CC wise.

Theresa just annoys me. And appears to be 30. And I don't like her. She's bringing back his past, he's trying to move on.
QueenBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 08:45 PM
Master Fan

Theresa or neither.

Marissa is very immature. Maybe if she grows up and stops thinking only of how the world will effect her, and stop tryin to drag everyone into her life, then maybe....but I'm streching that maybe.

I would love Marissa and Ryan to be friends, that would be nicer.

Theresa and Ryan have a past, so I say they can rekindle their past love, or heck even be friends.

But honestly I'd rather have him with Summer or a new chick played by Emilie de Ravin, that would be hot
Ice Queen follower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 01:02 PM
Elite Fan

If I had to choose one, then Marissa. Theresa does seem too old for him even if she's supposed to be the same age.

But honestly, I hope a new character comes along. He has too much baggage with both of them . And even better if the new character was played by me
Old 06-15-2004, 01:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by brasha
But honestly, I hope a new character comes along. He has too much baggage with both of them . And even better if the new character was played by me
Same here. He needs a new relationship away from all the old relationship drama.
Ice Queen follower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 01:39 PM
Elite Fan

Theresa Theresa Theresa!
Old 06-15-2004, 08:47 PM
Master Fan

Theresa. I think they have great chemistry. And he always has the cutest smiles when he is around her.

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Atti's Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 10:18 PM
Master Fan

oh I want Anna to come back and to be with Ryan
Old 06-16-2004, 12:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

I gotta jump on the Ryan/Theresa boat for this one. I love them together!! Hopefully season two brings more togetherness for them
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 05:05 AM
Master Fan

Marissa.

I don't know, since the beginning Theresa has brought a lot of problems in Ryan's life and he had to face them while he didn't need these complications because his life was already too much complicated for a teenager. Of course, I can see this *big* chemistry between them, but I don't know....Marissa and Ryan have some lovely moments and I'm just "awwww".
However, I have to admit that since the Oliver's storyline, I don't like Marissa in the same way. I just couldn't understand why she was stuck with him, kinda blind and so naive.
Old 06-16-2004, 09:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Ice Queen follower
Theresa or neither.

Marissa is very immature. Maybe if she grows up and stops thinking only of how the world will effect her, and stop tryin to drag everyone into her life, then maybe....but I'm streching that maybe.

I would love Marissa and Ryan to be friends, that would be nicer.

Theresa and Ryan have a past, so I say they can rekindle their past love, or heck even be friends.

But honestly I'd rather have him with Summer or a new chick played by Emilie de Ravin, that would be hot

Dude, do you remember last summer when you and I said that Emilie should play Marissa? I am SO GLAD she didn't.

Anyway, of these two, definitely Theresa. But I would be happy to see Ryan with Anna, Summer, Theresa, someone new.......anyone but Marissa.

I agree, I would prefer Ryan and Marissa as friends than as a couple.
CanonsAreWorthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 11:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DJPuReMaGiC
Marissa.

I don't know, since the beginning Theresa has brought a lot of problems in Ryan's life and he had to face them while he didn't need these complications because his life was already too much complicated for a teenager. Of course, I can see this *big* chemistry between them, but I don't know....Marissa and Ryan have some lovely moments and I'm just "awwww".
However, I have to admit that since the Oliver's storyline, I don't like Marissa in the same way. I just couldn't understand why she was stuck with him, kinda blind and so naive.
I have to agree with a lot of this. I don't see Marissa in the same light as I did before, but I also have some faith that she will change.

That being said, I guess, in the end, I really love Ryan and Marissa, and every great love story has great obstacles. Theresa has appeared very selfish, hypocritical, and problematic in my eyes, and frankly, I don't think she loves Ryan. She doesn't need him like Marissa needs Ryan, and Ryan doesn't appear to need or want to need Theresa like he's needed Marissa.

I hope next year R/M don't let outside problems influence them as much.
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
*Shannon* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2004, 07:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by *Shannon*
I have to agree with a lot of this. I don't see Marissa in the same light as I did before, but I also have some faith that she will change.

That being said, I guess, in the end, I really love Ryan and Marissa, and every great love story has great obstacles. Theresa has appeared very selfish, hypocritical, and problematic in my eyes, and frankly, I don't think she loves Ryan. She doesn't need him like Marissa needs Ryan, and Ryan doesn't appear to need or want to need Theresa like he's needed Marissa.

I hope next year R/M don't let outside problems influence them as much.
I agree.
I think we saw Marissa as the 'perfect girlfriend' and the 'perfect girl' before the Oliver's storyline. Also, the alcohol made us realize that Marissa was really weak and couldn't handle huge problems alone, and she needed someone. Then *boom* Theresa arrived and this was another problem. But the point is, by the end of the season, Marissa had learnt that she needed others and needed to talk to them about her problems. So did Ryan. He had problems. Remember when he met his brother in jail? Who came to save him? Who came with him in jail? That was not Theresa, if my brain is not too messed up. Marissa was a bit scared I'm sure, because you have to admit that jails are scary, but she went there because Ryan needed her. He didn't say it, but he just hoped that she would be there. They don't need words to understand each other.
Old 06-18-2004, 08:25 AM
Loyal Fan

besides the fact that Theresa looks about 30, the relationship to me seems doomed. Theresa who could quite possibly has so much going for her quits school and becomes a waitress for a caterer. I am not putting down the catering business, but I believe that she should at least finish high school! She has potential as a character and I like her, but it would nice to see her develop outside of Ryan. It would be nice to see Marissa do the same. Being a Marissa/Ryan shipper though I must admit I want them together. I want Theresa to realize what she needs to do, lose Eddie, lose Ryan, and become the smart, sophisticated woman that she already seems to be.

And this thread is pretty much gonna be Spooners vs. The Peanut Gangers and we will get absolutely no where. Hopefully we can gain an understanding of one another

Love Ya,

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
*Marissa* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread