Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2016, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Emily, welcome back

I don't think I have read them
Old 02-02-2016, 03:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by swedish_girl80 (View Post)
Hi Emily, welcome back

I don't think I have read them
You should and leave reviews for them.
Joe-Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 10:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

My favorite fanfic authors have been Obsessed Romantic, XWaltzforVenusX, r-mak, Wake Up Sunshine, Champagne Wishes, Lori2279, Chinocoop81, Cheekymice, catandmouse10, bluelilyrose, and RM5183 and among others. What are some other favorites?
Old 02-03-2016, 12:00 AM
Absolute Fan

I'm glad someone made a thread about these two. I was just thinking about their relationship/dynamic not so long ago.

In season 4 Ryan looks out for Julie & Kaitlin. He acts like a brother to Kaitlin and he tries to protect Julie from Frank because he's afraid Frank will hurt her. Not to mention they both grieve together over the loss of Marissa. He doesn't just do this because he's a good person but he does it because he knows Marissa would've wanted him too. Marissa cared about her family so much but she's gone so Ryan makes sure nothing happens to them.

(Sorry I have a lot of Ryan and Marissa feelings)
Old 02-03-2016, 12:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant31 (View Post)
I'm glad someone made a thread about these two. I was just thinking about their relationship/dynamic not so long ago.

In season 4 Ryan looks out for Julie & Kaitlin. He acts like a brother to Kaitlin and he tries to protect Julie from Frank because he's afraid Frank will hurt her. Not to mention they both grieve together over the loss of Marissa. He doesn't just do this because he's a good person but he does it because he knows Marissa would've wanted him too. Marissa cared about her family so much but she's gone so Ryan makes sure nothing happens to them.

Have you seen my YouTube videos yet?
Old 02-03-2016, 12:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

These are some presents that Ryan can give to Kaitlin in Fanfics. Have you seen TWD where Andrea gave Amy that mermaid necklace? Ryan can get her the same necklace. He can give his choker & wristcuff to her. He can give her a stuffed pink octopus from Kick-Off Carnival. He can be the one who gave her the doggie purse, but most important of all. He can give her a gold horse necklace with her birthstone beside it. What do you think? Which ones are your favorites?
Old 02-03-2016, 10:04 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

I agree with what you have said here.

Ryan absolutely took on a protector role because he loved Marissa and therefore loved her family too
Alessia-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ant
Old 02-03-2016, 07:12 PM
Absolute Fan

I also just remembered in the show finale Julie had a son with Hank So technically Kaitlin would be Ryan's step sister if Hank and Julie got married. I don't like to think of that much because I really hate that they did that

Quote:
Ant
Hey Hanna! Long time no see! How have you been?
Old 02-05-2016, 11:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe-Lynn (View Post)
These are some presents that Ryan can give to Kaitlin in Fanfics. Have you seen TWD where Andrea gave Amy that mermaid necklace? Ryan can get her the same necklace. He can give his choker & wristcuff to her. He can give her a stuffed pink octopus from Kick-Off Carnival. He can be the one who gave her the doggie purse, but most important of all. He can give her a gold horse necklace with her birthstone beside it. What do you think? Which ones are your favorites?
Nobody has aid anything about the gifts or which is their favorite!
Old 02-05-2016, 11:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

Is it just me, or should the Cohen's have fought harder for Kaitlin in Season 2. Julie sent her to boarding school, and they didn't do anything about it! However, if it was Marissa there would've been an uproar! The Cohen's should've taken Kaitlin in with them in Season 2. To keep her out of boarding school. Then, older Kaitlin would not have been so bitter. Besides, it would've been a good dynamic for them in Season 2. What do you think?
Old 02-05-2016, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I also just remembered in the show finale Julie had a son with Hank So technically Kaitlin would be Ryan's step sister if Hank and Julie got married. I don't like to think of that much because I really hate that they did that

Hey Hanna! Long time no see! How have you been?

That was a bit to much on the show

Yeah way longtime! It's been good, you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe-Lynn (View Post)
Is it just me, or should the Cohen's have fought harder for Kaitlin in Season 2. Julie sent her to boarding school, and they didn't do anything about it! However, if it was Marissa there would've been an uproar! The Cohen's should've taken Kaitlin in with them in Season 2. To keep her out of boarding school. Then, older Kaitlin would not have been so bitter. Besides, it would've been a good dynamic for them in Season 2. What do you think?
That I'm not sure about
As season 2 was not as good as season 1 but making Kaitlin staying at the Cohens wouldn't work as she had a family to stay with. I' m not sure maybe if I watch season 2 again I have a another opinion

Last edited by swedish_girl80; 02-05-2016 at 03:19 PM
swedish_girl80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 01:13 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
That was a bit to much on the show

Yeah way longtime! It's been good, you?
That's good Yeah, I've been good. Have you heard much from Michal, Dawn or Jen? I haven't talked to them in such a long time. I miss everyone on the Ben board from back in the day.

To stay on topic. I'll post this.

Old 02-08-2016, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That's good Yeah, I've been good. Have you heard much from Michal, Dawn or Jen? I haven't talked to them in such a long time. I miss everyone on the Ben board from back in the day.

To stay on topic. I'll post this.

From Michal sadly nothing at all, Dawn from time to time via Twitter or text on the phone, Jen on Twitter sometimes. I do miss that time! We have to bring them back and get everyone together again both the new ones here and us oldies

Awwww that scene is a good one! I like Willa and I like her in Arrow too!
Old 02-09-2016, 02:01 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
From Michal sadly nothing at all, Dawn from time to time via Twitter or text on the phone, Jen on Twitter sometimes. I do miss that time! We have to bring them back and get everyone together again both the new ones here and us oldies

Awwww that scene is a good one! I like Willa and I like her in Arrow too!
OH I hope Michal is okay and doing well. Yes! that would be so good. We need a reunion I was only young and still in high school when i first posted on ff and the Ben board. I'm and adult now. Can't believe how fast the time has gone.

There's another good scene where Kaitlin gives Ryan advice about Taylor if I remember correctly.