Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-03-2019, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I could also buy him wet food! He loves it so much, he will eat the whole dish and not even notice a quarter pill I'm sure! But I can't afford to feed him wet food per day THAT much for two months when I'm off work!!

Class is here!
Old 06-03-2019, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Kim. It's worse during the night so it's not so bad right now.

Yes I got everything done. I'm glad you have a cat to pet there.

Thanks Kia. My closest friends weren't there, so that's something at least. She said it was a sudden impromptu thing, but seeing as she'd invited along at least three people I knew I didn't really believe that. But it wasn't just that, as she didn't respond to my invite to our barbeque last month, has never invited us to her new home, and at times her body language seems to be blocking me out. As I say I'm over it, though.

I hope it's not long until you get back to him, Leanne. Poor thing to be unwell at the same time though.

Thanks so much. I am shy, and a bit socially unaware, I'm sure we would understand each other, though.
Old 06-03-2019, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by beloved of the sky (View Post)
I could also buy him wet food! He loves it so much, he will eat the whole dish and not even notice a quarter pill I'm sure! But I can't afford to feed him wet food per day THAT much for two months when I'm off work!!

Class is here!
Well, you don't need to give him a whole can each time. Just a spoon full. Put the rest in the fridge. That will last you a few days!

And that sounds a lot like you might need some physiotherapy or a nice massage, Claire! I hope it'll be better soon. Since I had something similar last week, the memory of how difficult it is to move around like that is still fresh in my mind

And it sounds just like it's time to cut that one "friend" out entirely. She doesn't deserve your friendship. I'd be friendly when you meet but other than that...

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 06-03-2019, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

you have a good point, there Kia! I can do that too!

People who act like friends and then act like they aren't confuse me!

Well, it was good to catch up with you guys! now I have to go home and be disconnected again and talk to my cat!

Maybe I'll see you tomorrow!! Hopefully, the cable people get going with me here.
Old 06-03-2019, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

People who act like friends and then don't confuse everyone, I guess... that kinda takes up far too much of our valuable time

Have fun talking to your cat, Leanne! See you tomorrow.

I have an important meeting with the colleague that stressed me out so much tomorrow... I wanna hide But if it goes well and we agree on stuff then I am rid of her for now so keep your fingers crossed!

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 06-03-2019, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Fingers are crossed, Kia. I understand why you are hesitant to tell your landlords, too. I have only told 2 people who work here, and my best friend here, Marsha, cause I'm just afraid something bad will happen. I hope you find a place you really love, too.

Claire, I'm sorry she's so standoffish with you. I wouldn't go out of my way to make any plans with her, or invite her at all any more. I hope your arm/shoulder heals soon.

Leanne, I think it would be awesome talking to your cat, I used to talk to mine all the time-she was the only one I had around to talk to. My cat would spit pills out even when they were hidden in canned food. I hope they get your cable going soon, too.

I'm still trying to catch up online. I also found a pair of sterling silver, rose shaped, small earrings that I can keep on 24 hours a day. With my hair this short, I want to show I'm still girly.

Kim

Last edited by There You'll Be; 06-03-2019 at 08:06 PM
Old 06-04-2019, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good luck, Kia. I hope it's sorted out to your satisfaction.

Yeah, it seems like it's time to draw a line under that friendship. I hope so too, it's getting better but slowly.

Those earrings sound nice, Kim. I'm glad you have a best friend there too. Thanks for the hugs.

It's pouring with rain today, it was so busy at the library, though!
Old 06-04-2019, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

bad news for me! They can't come over to connect my cable, phone and internet til Sunday! That's so far away!! A week without it. I do have alot of unread books and more stuff I have to bring over from the other house. And at least I have the internet everyday I'm at work this week. But ugh.

My cat's been sleeping on my bed and room for only 3 nights and I'm getting an asthmatic wheeze this morning and I have no inhaler. I might have to get one. I don't know how to keep him out though cause he scratches on the new door and I don't want him to ruin it.

He was hiding from me cause now he knows I force a pill in his mouth each morning too.

Good luck, Kia!! I hope it goes well so you guys don't have to work together the same as you are now!

Hi Kim! Glad you have a best friend in the building now too!! Too bad she can't be your roommate?? That's good to have earrings with short hair!! Wish I could cut my hair short for summer but I don't have the face shape for it
Old 06-05-2019, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

At least you can keep in touch. I'm not surprised, though. Those kind of things always seem to take time.

Yes get an inhaler. Poor cat needs comfort though I'm guessing. Mine keeps going behind the washing machine, and getting stuck in the cupboard. She trapped in there for ages today.

They when to run away.

I've been doing a load of bookkeeping the past few days. It all has to be online now, so I've been busy doing that. It makes my mind so active I can't sleep though.
Old 06-05-2019, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

To hot to think straight here today. 36°C...
The thing with my colleague went okay so I am rid of her for now

Not surprised either about the delay either, but you can do it
I hope your get feels safer and more at home soon and yes, get that inhaler!

The earrings do sound nice, Kim! It's nice to have something that makes you feel good about yourself It's important

Gotta be quick now. Those friends I thought were coming over last week are coming over tonight. Need to clean and to go shopping. Chop chop...

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 06-05-2019, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah, my cat was like that when I was house sitting too. Very meow-y and in and out of the bedroom at night. I'm so tired cause I'm not sleeping through the night while he's doing this! my cat goes behind the washing machine too when he thinks he's about to get a pill in the morning!

Tonight, we're planning to hang the tv's up and the artwork on the walls.

I went to the doctor and got a prescription for an inhaler too. The wheeze is gone now but it was irritating having it for a night and day when a puff could have made that go away.

Wow, hot there, Kia!!

My co worker was playing this instrumental music on an old tape recorder all the morning and I was like "this is annoying" cause it sounded old and then I realized it sounds like the kind of music that movies about mental institutions play in the background to keep the mental patients calm like straight out of "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest". sounds exactly like the music in that movie in the mental hospital! E.T.A. I told my co-worker what I thought and she jokingly said only I would think of that and said I was a B.R.A.T.

Last edited by reason to believe; 06-05-2019 at 12:48 PM
Old 06-05-2019, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I guess he will calm down eventually, Leanne.

Well done on getting any kind of pill in him, though.

That's very hot, Kia! It's quite cool here today.

I just talked to one of my close friends, she was invited along on Monday. She's not too fond of that friend either or her cronies so it was all good. She laughed at the idea that it was at all impromptu, and was shocked that she'd not invited me along. It was great to chat to her about it.
Old 06-05-2019, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm so sleepy I feel like I'm going to fall asleep driving home. I want a nap but no time for one til its actually bed time, how will I survive??

Its good you had another that sees the same as you do, Claire. Kind makes me laugh tho cause when you were with them, were you a "cronie?".

I have no cable or internet but I don't know how I'll stay awake trying to concentrate on reading a book
Old 06-05-2019, 11:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Other than the lack of cable are you enjoying living in the new place, Leanne? Is it nice to be away from the kids/old living situation. What was your SIL's reaction to you moving out?

Yeah it was nice to talk about it. And to have someone else agree that it was really bad. This kind of thing always seems to happen to me, but I'm okay with it this time.

Looks like it's going to be a bright sunny day, today.
Old 06-06-2019, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So far, I’m enjoying it. It’s feeling more peaceful here and it’s very quiet above me and around. I don’t hear much noise. just got a call from the cable company and they have to rebook me for early Monday morning instead so I have to get I need late to work just to have internet installed at home., my SIL was happy for me, but stressed cause she felt everyone left her in the dark about her own living situation for a bit.

It’s stsrting sunny here but I think it’s going to rain later! And may rain for the kids spirts day tomorrow!

I have to move the rest of my stuff from the house to the apartment after work today,

I hope work goes well today, I have no idea what to do.