Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2018, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I haven't watched Manifest yet, I don't have much time on a Tuesday.

Oh ok, Kim. I thought you talking to me about sleep. Enjoying relaxing. The tutoring is getting harder, but he's coping, and his spelling is improving.

Where is this hurricane hitting land?

Very unprofessional for your cleaner to not arrive on time.

I always have soup when I don't feel well. I hope it helps, Leanne.

It's warn and sunny here for a while. Hot air coming up from the south.
Old 10-09-2018, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Some people are saying Manifest is like "Lost" but they are hoping not cause they think "Lost" was too confusing to keep track of.

Its sunny here today too, but its cold. Might have to put on the gas fireplace again!

Yeah, I don't have a real appetite at all, not a good sign!! But I am forcing myself to eat. Now I'm just casually having some pineapple pieces! It will be nice to go home and lay down or maybe have a nap.

2 more classes this afternoon, that's not too bad.
Old 10-09-2018, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well they both involve a plane, but there are big differences between Lost and Manifest. The weird time travel, and the strange mental powers of the passengers. In Manifest it's the passengers themselves who are the mystery.

A cold often can affect your appetite. I think that's why soup works well, as it's more like a drink.
Old 10-09-2018, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I didn't really ever watch "Lost" only saw maybe the first few episodes.

What day is your class again, Claire?

Yeah, soup is almost all I can handle when sick, but also the steam from soup or a hot drink helps the sinuses!

It was funny the other day I went to the store to find the little machine that has a mask that feeds warm steam into my nose and mouth and in the front were a bunch of humidifiers going so I just stood there and got exactly what I needed from them, it cleared my plugged up nose How convenient! I should have just bought one of those, it would have been way more cheap!
Old 10-09-2018, 11:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Those humidifiers sound just the thing, Leanne! We always use the boiling water in a bowl technique.

My class is on Friday. I keep reminding myself as I'm worried I'll forget.

I enjoyed Lost. I'm not sure about Manifest yet. I do think 'manifest' is a clever title though.
Old 10-10-2018, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's what I use too-a humidifier.

I only watched a couple of episodes of lost. I liked the characters, right off the bat, which is also the way I feel about Manifest. I'm just like you, Leanne, confused on where it is going to go. Like the mystery of where they were.

Manifest is a great title I think, too.

My sugar was really low when I got up, and I'm still sort of confused-ish. Plus, picking customization for the Adelaide board has me confused. I can't get to our affiliate site any more-and I've tried 3 different browsers. I used to be able to get to it.

Do you all have any ideas how I can get back to it?

I have to get to several stores this morning, but I need to un-fog my brain first. And I'm babbling worse than usual.

Kim
Old 10-10-2018, 07:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Why do you think Manifest is a good title?

I'm taking a sick day off cause I'm tired and my stomach hurts a bit. I think I need to just sleep more.

I hope you get your sugar level at a good one to do things with soon Kim not sure what's wrong with your affiliate site. Customization is fun, you can think of colours that might go with Adelaide and suggest how you would like the board to look, make suggestions on the thread. Maybe ask about your questions in the General Questions thread on the mod board too?

You're not babbling, just talking a normal post amount

I might try more sleeping. Where are you going or what to get today?
Old 10-10-2018, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I just think Manifest is a creative title-about where they were headed, and then where they were when they were missing.

I like the colors Holly picked. I just can't see any of the pictures they posted.

My computer is all messed up now that I did a restart.

Sugar is good-head was just fuzzy after. The low sugar confusion.

I see the Dr. at 12:45pm for my shoulder and arm. I realized that it's been hurting since that night I fell out of bed and sprained my wrist. Maybe that will help them figure out what's wrong. I just want it to stop hurting, and it's getting worse rather than better.

You go get some sleep girl. I want you to feel better, and rest is the best thing for you.

thanks. I just wasn't sure I was making sense.

Kim
Old 10-10-2018, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I forgot to add I had a bad dream. I was on vacation in another town and had my cat with me () and then he escaped and I could see him keep walking further and I'm trying to chase after him and not lose him but then I did and I was freaking out cause I was in a place I didn't live and he was lost! ugh, thank goodness it wasn't real and he's in the next room, just fine.

Wow, hope the doctor can help you with the shoulder and arm pain, that's beeen almost a year since you fell ?

I have no idea why you can't see the pictures of the colours, must be the browser settings on your computer, maybe.

Yeah not sure if my stomach is sore or just empty, it feels sore to me. I'm just trying to figure out if I'm progressing or degressing (not a word ) with my cold or whatever's been fatiguing me.
Old 10-10-2018, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I like Manifest as a title as it has a double meaning, manifest is what you call the list of passengers on a plane, but it also means something developing over time, which is what is happening to the passengers.

I hope there's nothing too serious wrong with your hand and arm, Kim.

I hope a day off work helps, Leanne.

I can't help with the computer problems, I'm not sure if it's you or the site. I'll check it out later when I have the time.

My son is trying to do some English homework and struggling so much with it. It's hard to know how to help.
Old 10-10-2018, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I did a system restore, and all my bookmarks disappeared, and I was signed out of everything. I think I have it fixed now, but wow, panic.

Leanne, that truly is a bad dream. No, I fell about 6 weeks ago, out of bed, when my sugar was low. I sprained my wrist, and had the brace on.

My browser settings shouldn't have changed. I used to be able to load our affiliate site, and now I can't. The color site is fine.

Maybe you should call your Dr. Also, try eating something and see if that helps your stomach.

Claire, thanks.

Also, thanks about seeing if you can help with my computer. Gah I hate technology, as much as I need it. I'll search more when I get home. Leaving in about 20 minutes.

I forgot to answer-I'm glad the tutoring is helping, especially with his spelling. I hope the rest of it starts to come a little easier at time. I'm really glad you got him going to it.

I wish it was easier to know how to help him, too. It's got to be frustrating, and somewhat nerve racking.

Okay, I'm off. Maybe I'll figure out this computer sooner or later.

Kim
Old 10-10-2018, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good luck, Kim!

Maybe it's a problem with tumblr? I've had messages from sites I used to visit telling me I can't view them unless I sign up for it.

I ended up doing the typing for him so he could concentrate on the words. He was so busy worrying about how to write something, he wasn't able to concentrate on what he wanted to write.

I really do too. I worry he's not realising his full potential.

Feeling anxious about going away maybe, Leanne?
Old 10-10-2018, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, I’m up now. Feel fuzzy in the head. Of course, today is the day SIL decided to do her big laundry day so she’s in and out of here.

Hope things went well at the doctor, Kim! Oh yes, I remember you getting the brace now. Maybe you could use some “crib” type slats on the side of your bed to prevent the falling out periodically?

Glad you got your bookmarks and stuff back! that’s like when I had my iTunes all organized and then it just crashed and I’ve never gotten everything back the way it was! And such a pain to try to re-do!

Hope your son has finished his homework ok now, Claire. It’s sad that things have to be frustrating for him in the learning department!

Not sure if I’m anxious about going away, however I think always anxious about work on Thursdays now with that co-worker. I don’t like the set up, it’s a kind of small room and we practically face each other all day so there is no way to relax for me there and am always worried I won’t have anything to do and she’s the way she seems to be
Old 10-10-2018, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I had anxious dreams about Christmas. I get worried every year I won't get everything done in time! Having this class should mean it's easy to do my Christmas shopping this year, though!

I like the fact chrome remembers all my bookmarks and passwords. Changing computers was so much easier last time because of that.

He's a bit bored in his maths class. He's been put into a low set because of the test results from his last school, but we're sure he can do much better than that. So we're going to get the more interesting stuff and work on it at home and see if we get him improve that way.

That's bound to make you anxious, Leanne. If you don't share desks, why do you need worry about the chair, though?
Old 10-11-2018, 03:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Claire, I can understand that worry about him not realizing his full potential. I think sometimes, at first, kids with problems my feel like they have a problem, so why should they try so hard. Or resent having to try harder than other kids. Like I've said, you are a great mom, and I know you guys will work through this, and he'll learn to be his best. Maybe I'm misreading what you said, not sure.

That sounds like a good way to deal with the math. He will get there. I believe that. I am glad your class will help you be able to get out and get your Christmas shopping done. I want it to be not stressful for you, so you can enjoy Christmas more.

Leanne, I also get your being anxious about Thursdays because she came after you that day, all the way to the parking lot. She sounds wayyyy too controlling. Maybe just not do what she had said? If you guys work at different desks, as Claire said, I'm not sure how that's a problem anyway. As for not having anything to do, I know you, and I know you can always find something.

So, my computer. My firefox browser signed me out of everything when it ate my bookmarks. None of my passwords would work. so had to reset them. Then it signed me out again, every time I closed it. Figured that out, eventually, this morning. Once signed out, I was signed out in all my browsers.

For the Dr. he sent me to the hospital to get and X-ray. Since the rebuilt hospital is huge, I had to walk and walk. Then stand, to get them, so my back isn't happy. Anyway, nothing broken. So...guess who gets to go back to PT?

It will do me good to go back there though. I got along really well with most of the PT instructors. It will get me out of the house, and a chance to socialize a little.

The pain medicine is non-narcotic, but it made me way more woozy, and dizzy, so I went to sleep. Twice.

Kim