Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2018, 12:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Morning! I had a late night after having a later run yesterday, so I'm a bit sleepy.

Great to see you back again, Kim! I'm sorry you got depressed. I think the people selling that lemon, are rubbing their hands in glee, because they persuaded someone to pay that much.

I cry at the end of Titantic, but not because of Leo and Kate.

It's good you only have a couple of more days, Leanne.

That does sounds scary, Kia! You're coping so well with all of this though.
Old 06-27-2018, 01:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Claire!

This is me, not sleeping, but wishing I was. I'm very tired, but can't sleep. And wondering why the AC just came on in the middle of the night, but not during the day when it's hot.

Claire, did the running give you too much adrenaline> I'm sorry you're tired. Will you be able to fit in an early nap?

I think Titanic, the Rose and Jack ending was the only way they could have ended, in my mind. He saved her life, by giving her true love, and by saving her life by getting her to fight. I cried over every single person who lost their life, in the real sinking of the ship. What made you cry?

What are you doing for the day? Anything, or taking it easy? I hope getting yourself some rest and relaxation.

Leanne, I hope you slept well. I will see you when you're awake and posting, at work.

Okay, I'm going to try sleep. Jeez, it's almost 5am. Oh! I got my papers all filled out, and ready to go.

My friend, who sent me the food and things like TP, sent me a letter separately, and there was $20 in it. She doesn't want me to pay it back to her, but to pay it forward. So, I will donate it, when I get paid next week, to the shelter I support, with women and children who are fleeing domestic violence.

Okay, I'm babbling again. I'm sure y'all are used to it from me at this point, though.

Kim
Old 06-27-2018, 02:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I can't sleep too soon after a run, you need time to calm down.

What makes me cry is the voiceover from old Rose: '1500 people went into the sea when Titantic sank from under us. There were 20 boats floating nearby and only one came back. One.'

I'm taking it easy so far. Watching some Lost. Also spending a large amount of money on school uniform too. It's so expensive. The school has decided to change the uniform for the PE kit, and we have to have the new stuff by September. I'm really annoyed about it. And my daughter keeps losing pieces of uniform too.

Glad to hear about your papers!

Get some rest. I hope to chat to you later.
Old 06-27-2018, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks, I wondered. I've never been able to run well, since I was kid, so I wasn't sure.

Oh that is devastating-that only one boat went back. I like that Ian played the part of the rescue team, though. I adore him.

I'm glad you're taking it easy for a change. You deserve to. I'm also glad you're enjoying Lost so much.

Got my papers in the mail. All I have left to do is 2 easy calls (another of my prescriptions has been recalled and I need to see if it's my lot number), and write a letter with a thank you card.

I am so overwhelmed with entertainment. Being able to see all my DVD's again, plus Hulu and Netflix to re-watch series on. I wish OUAT season 7 would get on already!

I slept 2 hours, and have gotten the cat box done, recycling, and putting some of my knick knacks on display.

Kim
Old 06-27-2018, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's good news, Kim. I'm glad it's all going to be fine. One less thing for you to worry about.

I guess you have to wait until August again for Once season 7? It's hard to wait for things. I'm glad you have more stuff to watch now you have the internet back though. What did you do? Read a book?

Yeah. It's too hot to do anything today. I'm having a day off.

I forgot to say before: I'm so sorry to hear about your brother's treatment, it sounds awful.
Old 06-27-2018, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I guess that's not too far away for Once. All things considered, only a month left really. Yeah, now I can watch things again. Though, I didn't put a single DVD out. All I did was sleep. I have no one here, so I was very lonely.

I'm glad you're having a day off. Especially with it being hot there.

Thanks, about Kevin. It's going to be so hard for him, but I'm pretty well excluded. I just will hear him not well again, because the vent in my room is right above him.

Not much else going on here right now. Organizing some stuff that's just been collecting, and watching/listening to some of my favorite music on You Tube. I am really loving how this avie turned out. That site has some pretty cool stuff, it's just hard figuring things out for me. Kinda like my Paint Shop Pro.

Still watching Lost?

Kim
Old 06-27-2018, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I knew my co-worker would have a gift for me She finds out its my last day here and then she called her husband and told him to bring over something and find it cause she can't say what it is and its a gift. She must know that I know what she's talking about! I am so trained to expect and I'm right!! Oh boy.

I hope your days are going great so far! Happy Hump Day, girls!!

Wow you sound busy and productive, Kim. You went from doing nothing to doing everything!! knowing friends are reachable has a good effect for you!!

Ugh, Claire, hope you can beat the heat!!
Old 06-27-2018, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kim: Yeah I didn't find that second site as easy to use, but it's handy for resizing pictures.

Still watching it. I'm getting through season 3 quite rapidly!

Yes it must have been so lonely for you. I'm glad it wasn't for a longer time that you were cut off.

It's so hot and dry. I haven't seen any rain in so long!

I knew she'd have a present, Leanne. I wonder what it is.
Old 06-27-2018, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Leanne make sure you don't take that for granted. I wonder what it is, too.

Yeah, I got a lot done.

Claire, I still can't tell if the pictures I resize are grainy. They seem so to me, but, it may just be my eyes.

I could send you some of our rainy storms. It rained, actually poured, for almost an hour yesterday.

Okay, brother's package arrived. I went down to the basement since they're gone. They did nothing with that room that she just had to get my crib out of. They just have more junk in there. Though, my Nana's dresser is still in there, so I'm glad we still have that. I have the dresser that they bought me (it was a whole bedroom set-that I wish I still had all of), too.

Anyway, that's my rant for the day. thanks for listening.

Okay, I've really done too much-my back is over it and needs a rest. I will see you guys later.

Claire, I probably won't see you before you go to bed, so sleep tight, and sweet dreams.

Kim
Old 06-27-2018, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Of course, they wouldn't have used it, its just how they are!

Have a good nap, Kim! Hey, we totally Jinxed on those 9:28 am posts.

I just applied for another position again at another school cause it offers an hour more than I have right now and I can fit it in my schedule without much effort, if it works out. I'd miss this school though, cause I like the library. And if I don't come back here in the fall, my co-worker won't like it, but it works out, I could use one more hour a week!!

I'm glad you had a do nothing day, Claire, its good to have those every once and a while!

I feel sort of done here, I don't want to start any projects with hours left and I might not be here in the fall if the other job works out.
Old 06-27-2018, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm glad you managed to get down in the basement, Kim, even if it made you cross to see what was down there.

You have all the rain and we have none!

The pictures I made with both sites looked the same to me, so I'm not sure either.

That sounds good and bad, Leanne. It's nice to be somewhere you like but an extra hour will help you out I'm sure.

Sleep well, Kim. Hopefully chat tomorrow.

It's nice to have a lazy day for sure.
Old 06-27-2018, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah, I'm still not sure if I want it or not, what I have now schedule wise and experience and time spent works well. I have til the 3rd to decide if I want to try or just pass on it if they call me.

I got a grilled cheese sandwhich, some chicken soup and a strawberry banana smoothie for lunch and when I came back my co-worker and her husband were here and had a small present on my desk so I opened it and they were both standing there grinning at me in anticipation It is a small electric fan I can apparently plug into my computer or car. Cool! Man, if I move to another school, she won't like it, she really adores me
Old 06-27-2018, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's a sweet present!

You have some time to think about it then. Did you hear about the other job yet?

I just spent ages chatting to my daughter. I like having long conversations with her.
Old 06-27-2018, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I assume they chose someone else for the other job, cause it wouldn't take more than a week to get back to me with the offer. I'm still not sure about the job I just applied for cause it would involve driving the highway again and across the city again and I just stopped doing that this year with all 3 places now close together and I don't drive the highway!

I'm feel like napping!

I'm glad you got to spend time talking with your daughter and seeing how she's doing! Nice to bond like that!

Off to my second location now!
Old 06-27-2018, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Claire, I'm glad you got to spend a long while talking with your daughter. And that you took an easy going day.

Leanne, glad you like your present. You keep saying how she feels about you, and what she does, but what about you? How do you feel about her? Do you do some of her work or anything small?

I hope the schedule, and possible new work works out the way you want.

So, every day I get back up and this country sucks a lot more. A small win, with the children, and then wham, we get smacked down again. I'm just ready to give up and live the Handmaid's Tale as it unfolds.

Kim