Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-18-2011, 03:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin J (View Post)
Im a new member that has seen the show many times but came it this site for another reason. I'm a rookie storage unit buyer "storage wars" type of deal and i recently purchased a unit that had THOUSANDS of X-files trading cards. Lots of new unopened boxs/set, a dozen or so 2" binders full of cards, ect... Looks as tho many of them were protected as if you would a high valued baseball card. I know nothing about these and there are far to many to look through. Just wondering if there is a market out there for these?

Hey Justin,
welcome to the board

It seems like you are mostly interested in getting some information on the cards and whether people still collect them or not, which is totally fine Just on a side note since you're new here: FF doesn't allow any kind of advertisement, so you won't be allowed to sell them here.

I will merge your question with the memorabilia thread which is where we talk about our XF stuff

I have never collected these cards, so I can't tell you anything about them. Sorry.

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 11-21-2011, 07:16 PM
New Fan

Hello,

I am a new member here. I read that you can't sale anything on the site which I am totally fine with. I am however looking to sale my entire x files collection. Is there anyway of contacting somedirrectly?? I have a bunch of stuff and it must go!!!!!
Old 02-04-2012, 02:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

Every now and then I check out eBay for XF stuff, and bought this art book. Total bargain at £2.99, was released in '98 (according to the dust jacket) and features art work by inspired by XF. Pretty interesting, some of it is pretty random though

Old 05-02-2017, 08:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

Does anyone knows where you can find reproduction of scripts and/or notes of production, wardrobe and things like that?
Old 05-04-2017, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

no idea! I know after season 10, Gillian Anderson sold a lot of her personal X-Files scripts and memoribilia on EBay. So maybe after season 11, keep your eye out on EBay again!
Old 05-04-2017, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Speaking of memorabilia, Hallmark is coming out with this ornament in October!

Old 05-04-2017, 06:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybuttoneyes (View Post)
no idea! I know after season 10, Gillian Anderson sold a lot of her personal X-Files scripts and memoribilia on EBay. So maybe after season 11, keep your eye out on EBay again!
One of the annoying things of being an X-Phile is how secretive everyone is. My other fandoms give me a lot of crap to buy :laugh: Oh well that is part of the fun I guess. Will keep and eye on ebay then. Thank you for letting me know
Old 05-04-2017, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wish I had original X-Files stuff, but all I remember I had was an X-Files companion episode and behind the scenes guide or reference book. I wish I still had that book, also a magazine where the whole issue was devoted to the X-Files.

Last year my brother gave me his autographed photo of DD and GA he got back in 1995 because he wrote a fan letter he thought with my renewed crazed fangirling that it would be better kept in my care so this is the only real item I have but it's pretty good. They even signed it personally to him with his name!

Old 05-04-2017, 09:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybuttoneyes (View Post)
I wish I had original X-Files stuff, but all I remember I had was an X-Files companion episode and behind the scenes guide or reference book. I wish I still had that book, also a magazine where the whole issue was devoted to the X-Files.

Last year my brother gave me his autographed photo of DD and GA he got back in 1995 because he wrote a fan letter he thought with my renewed crazed fangirling that it would be better kept in my care so this is the only real item I have but it's pretty good. They even signed it personally to him with his name!

OMG! That is amazing! Very cool
Old 05-27-2018, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Anyone have these for their office desks in their basement?

Old 05-27-2018, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.
Old 06-10-2018, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What’s this! An X-Files pocket watch?

Old 08-01-2018, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Now you can pick your favorite X-Files poster and put in on a phone case!