Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-07-2003, 09:40 PM
New Fan

I have some @ My site here: http://mesmerized.pinch-me.net
actually not some but my site is like almost all based on it plus xf music videos [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Here's some I just made one for a challenge and one for fun [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-09-2003, 09:45 AM
Master Fan

Krystal: [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Your fanart is outstanding! I love it [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]! I so love the effect you used on the first one! And the 2. looks soo cool [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Laura: Your fanart is great too! I love the smooth look and the color!

Jen

[ 10-10-2003: Message edited The all new CherryPixie ]

Old 10-09-2003, 09:54 AM
Master Fan

Krystal D- Cool Fan Art!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]
Old 10-19-2003, 11:09 PM
Master Fan

Hi everyone,

No new fanart from me today, rather I just came by to tell you guys about my new fanart website. It houses all my fanart that I have made, as well as all my avatars. There is an X-Files section with my creations, and other sections for other shows I watch.

Anyway, if you want to have a look, here is the address. I really hope you like it. My sister helped me create the site - she is great with HTML. I don’t know what I’d do without her. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
My Web Site
Old 10-20-2003, 10:28 AM
Master Fan

here is my mulder & scully art. it sucks but ill make a better one later

darylღbeth
Old 10-20-2003, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

Cordy: Your fanart's great! I really like it!

Old 10-20-2003, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

thx Jen [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Its not much, I just used 3 different pics. Hopefully when I get my other graphics program back I'll be able to make better ones [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

darylღbeth
Old 10-20-2003, 02:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Ehe...that was a sucky one, Cordelia? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I saved it right away. Loved it!

Laura: Ooh, I always wanted to be able to replace faces but never figured out the trick. Excellent job.

Krystal: Oh...my..God!! That first one! I think that's the best XF art I've ever seen. It looks absolutely fabulous. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-20-2003, 09:15 PM
Master Fan

* Cordelia *- Your Fan Art is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rose.gif[/img]

It in no way sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

You have a true talent!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smilies/flowers.gif[/img]
Old 10-31-2003, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

-laura- [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Scully and the alien are hilarious! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Krystal [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] those are amazing! I too am in awe of the first art, the tattered paper effect!

* Cordelia *, that isn't bad at all! [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] I love the faces all looking different directions. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2003, 02:58 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Snicker:
[/QB]
*SCREAMS* Krycek, Krycek, Krycek! I love Alex Krycek! AAAh! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I'm really hyper right now, but Krycek is the best character! The best, the bestest! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 11-07-2003, 02:41 AM
New Fan

Oh god...This is the oldest piece of art I can remember...

It sucks compared to what I can do now, but sadly, It's the only Krycek art I've done.
Old 11-07-2003, 07:08 AM
Master Fan

Ferriman- I really like your fan art!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] You have a wonderful gift!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

If you have more X-files fan arts, please post them!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rose.gif[/img]

You have an amazing ability to be able to draw things like that!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img]
Old 11-07-2003, 09:21 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ferriman:
<STRONG>

*SCREAMS* Krycek, Krycek, Krycek! I love Alex Krycek! AAAh! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I'm really hyper right now, but Krycek is the best character! The best, the bestest!</STRONG>
Hm? Did you just say somehting? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I love yours! I would never dare to actually paint myself like that. Did you scan it or do you have one of those digital boards? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2003, 09:05 AM
Addicted Fan

Wow, those are awesome! I have to say though, I absolutely love Krystal D's!

Forever Queen of the CRO's!