Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-25-2003, 05:31 AM
Addicted Fan

X-Cops

I just got the season 7 DVD box as well! I'm up to X-Cops now and have made a temporarily halt to watch it one more time. I loved it!! I couldn't remember much of season 7 except for Requiem and all I remember from this ep was Steve and Edy. They kinda stick in your head.

Scully: "Because the FBI has nothing to hide". *radient smile*
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Oh God! I laughed my ass off at that and all the attempts she made to cover herself up in front of the camera. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 10-27-2003, 11:15 AM
Master Fan

Per Manum...after watching a bunch of XF music videos, I decided to download the episode and watch it again [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-27-2003, 06:58 PM
Addicted Fan

All Things...freaked me out.
And Daniel? What was that? I had a vivid flashback to Ally McBeal and her affair with an old college professor. It seemed out of character for Scully. Although in season 1 we found out she had a relationship with her instructor at the acedemy, Jack Willis, so maybe she was prone to falling for her superiors. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] CSM in season 7's 'En Ami'; You're drawn to powerful men but you fear their power.
Old 10-29-2003, 09:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh you guys make me wanna S7! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Well, I'm fairly happy that we have S2 reruns at the moment...

BTW... talking about je souhaite: I almost fell off the sofa when Scully and Mulder sit in front of the TV and Mulder says "I didn't make the world a happier place" and she answers "Well, I'm fairly happy, that's something" (sorry if it's not the exact words... haven't watched the ep in a long time..)
I thought NO... HE CAN'T HAVE DONE THAT! After all you don't see Mulder and Scully sitting on a couch drinking beer and eating popcorn very often... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 10-29-2003: Message edited *KIA* ]

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 12-04-2003, 06:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

I last watched Je Souhaite to see the part where Scully was brushing the yellow powder on Anson Stokes.
Old 12-04-2003, 06:11 PM
Master Fan

"Audrey Pauley" [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

M: "There's dog people and there's cat people. You are a dog person, John."
J: "How do you figure?"
M: [giggles] "You're faithful. You're...dependable. You're without guile. And you're very comfortable to be around." [silence. They stare at each other.] "So why a cat?"
J: "Low matinence. They don't expect much from you so you can't disappoint 'em."
M: "I can't see you ever disappointing anyone, John."

(All from memory. Go me.) [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 12-04-2003: Message edited Spooky Spice ]
Old 12-05-2003, 02:48 AM
Obsessed Fan

Conduit, I got the season seven box set not long ago and I'm planning to watch the whole 9 seasons from the beginning so I'm only just making my way through early season one.
Old 12-05-2003, 03:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

I just watched Wetwired on TNT.
Old 12-06-2003, 01:38 PM
Master Fan

Agua Mala, Monday and Alpha! I just love my season 6 dvd's [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]! I'm getting S7 for christmas, can't wait!!!

[ 12-06-2003: Message edited The all new CherryPixie ]

Old 12-06-2003, 05:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

I popped in the S5 DVDs and watched Redux II, Detour, Bad Blood and Chinga. Then I switched over to S7 and watched a few scenes from Hungry and Millenium.
Old 12-06-2003, 10:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Bits of Triangle on Sky One. Missed the end the first time because of class, missed the rest up until the famous "I love you" b/c of a shower.

10 am and 1am aren't exactly the best time slots... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Sami
Old 12-07-2003, 01:48 PM
Extreme Fan

the season finale and I really didn't like it. I didn't watch the show since duchovny left. But, for the las episode, I decided to watch : I understood nothing and I found the Mulder/Scully baby thing weird. I wanted smoochies before it was too late... It was definitly too late. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 12-10-2003, 02:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

I just watched Redux tonight. Good stuff, but it makes you sad. If you're looking for the last episode I watched during the initial first run, that would be the first episode of season 6. After that, life just got too busy for a while and then the show just got bad. Thank God for the DVD sets though.

But WHY is the rum gone?--CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow
Old 12-12-2003, 04:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

I've been watching some S8 episodes because I haven't seen them before. I've read all of the episodes but I haven't seen them all. Pretty much I'm trying to catch up. The last episode I watched was Alone.
Old 12-14-2003, 09:19 PM
Absolute Fan

The Goldberg Variation
Dr. Cox: Lady, people aren't chocolates. D'you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.
----
PETA
People for the Eating of Tasty Animals