Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-10-2007, 03:29 PM
Master Fan

Quiz - Which X-Files Villain Are You?

Yes another quiz! Quite a funny one

Which X-Files Villain Are You?

I am...

Donald "Donnie" Pfaster

He is a "death fetishist" and through his job at a funeral home, he collects objects like hair and nails from corpses. After being fired when his fetish was discovered, Pfaster begins to yearn for living flesh, and starts murdering prostitutes. In the course of Mulder and Scully's investigation, Pfaster is arrested after attempting to abduct a woman. While in jail, he notices Scully, who was there interrogating a different suspect. He becomes infatuated, and after being released, he stalks and kidnaps Scully. Fortunately, Mulder tracks him down in time. Scully, who was disturbed by the case even before being kidnapped, was safe but visibly traumatized by the event.

You are a Necropheliac, You truely are sick!

I think it was admitting that I "Obsess about Red heads named Scully" that got me that result

Chat about the X-Files (the greatest show of all time) here!
Old 08-10-2007, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Necrophiliac!

Eugene Victor Tooms

He is a genetic mutant cannibal. After eating five human livers every thirty years, the only sustenance he needs, he is able to go back into hibernation, in his cocoon-like nest made of rags and newspapers, and held together with bile. Tooms is also able to 'squeeze' and elongate himself in ways that are impossible for a normal human, and therefore able to reach his victims from tight spaces, such as a chimney. After he kills and extracts (with his bare hands) his victim's liver, he usually steals a belonging as a trophy of sorts. Whenever the lust for food overtook him, his eyes would turn yellow in color, as a result of overproduction of bile. Tooms seemed to be more like an animal in behavior, attacking people only to sustain himself.

You are a cannable and eat people's livers!

Guess there is no non-shocking result!

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 08-10-2007, 04:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Robert Patrick Modell.

He has the ability to alter human perception and telepathically control people. Before he attained this ability, he was just an average, though ego centered, Joe. He joined the military, with the intent of becoming either a Navy SEAL or a Green Beret, but washed out of both programs and served the remainder of his enlistment as a supply clerk at Fort Bragg. After a general discharge from the military, he applied to the FBI academy, but failed the psychological evaluation. Some time after, Modell developed a brain tumor, which brought on his abilities. His power was mainly transmitted through the use of his voice, and he needed to consume high amounts of energy bars and drinks, as the ability was quite taxing. Modell then started studying bushido, and began working as a self-employed hitman, naming himself "Pusher".

You are truely evil and have no heart. You make people kill themselves brutally.

hm... i don't what i should say now...
Old 08-10-2007, 05:13 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm Tooms. I love crazy people...who eat livers...

These answers were pretty obvious. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of those kinds of quizzes, but it was still fun.
Old 08-10-2007, 06:29 PM
Master Fan

I'm Robert 'Pusher' Modell.

I always thought that I was evil.

Last edited by Cancerman; 08-10-2007 at 08:09 PM
Old 08-11-2007, 02:07 AM
Elite Fan

Donald "Donnie" Pfaster.
Old 08-11-2007, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Robert Patrick Modell
Old 08-11-2007, 07:47 AM
Passionate Fan

Donnie Pfaster, too. I thought that quiz was a bit too obvious. I don't like it when the answers already give away in what direction your result goes.

Holli
Old 08-11-2007, 08:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaholli (View Post)
Donnie Pfaster, too. I thought that quiz was a bit too obvious. I don't like it when the answers already give away in what direction your result goes.

Holli
Painfully obvious. I even mixed up the answers. Bit of Modell/Tooms but still got Pfaster.
Old 08-11-2007, 08:04 AM
Passionate Fan

Yeah me too. I had Modell and Pfaster. had to take the obsession with Scully

Holli