Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2010, 02:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder if he's gonna be a regular

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 04-11-2010, 08:25 PM
Elite Fan

Ohh I didn't even think about that! I hope he is. I'd love to see him on a daily basis, or at least as close to daily as possible.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:33 AM
Master Fan

^ I'm hoping there's a payoff for the Joe goes to work side stories since they've used a bit of each episode to focus on that this season.
Old 04-17-2010, 08:25 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I had noticed that we were getting more of Joe at work. We'll see what that means for Mitch.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

Just saw this
'Supernatural' Exclusive: Mitch Pileggi's return will shed new light on Sam and Dean's past | Ausiello | EW.com
Quote:
It’s official: Mitch Pileggi is returning to Supernatural as Sam and Dean’s presumed-dead grandpa — and not for some one-off guest stint. As I first teased in Ask Ausiello, the X-Files vet will appear in multiple episodes during season 6.

“I’m a longtime fan of Mitch’s work,” gushes executive producer/new showrunner Sera Gamble. “And we all thought he did an amazing job the first time around, so we’re excited he was game to [return].”

What brings Gramps back? “For one thing, he’s a Campbell — from Sam and Dean’s mom’s side of the family,” reminds Gamble, “which, unlike their dad’s, has actually been into hunting for a very long time. There’s a whole side of Sam and Dean’s history that they know nothing about. We’ll get to find out a bit about it this season.”

In other Supe news, the show is on the prowl for an actor in his late 30s to mid-40s to play the recurring role of Christian. Described as “capable, calm under pressure, and very good at his job,” Christian has a special relationship with Sam and Dean.

Thoughts on who this Christian character is? And are you pumped for the return of Pileggi? Hit the comments!

TV scoop is best served instantaneously, so follow me on Twitter via @michaelausiello
Old 07-01-2010, 12:05 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't watch the last season.

But it will be interesting that he's back. I liked his role in that one episode.
Old 07-11-2010, 04:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

I don't watch Supernatural much but I'll watch a few if he's in it.

Was watching an old show from years ago (Magics Biggest Secrets Finally Revealed) and he was doing the voice over. I was like 'ahhh Skinman!'

Old 11-20-2010, 02:53 AM
Master Fan

He was on last nights Medium . Just saw his name in the credits at the beginning though cause I was only half watching the show.
Old 11-20-2010, 04:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really liked Mitch in his original episode (especially when he played the yellow-eyed demon), but I'm not sure about making him a regular It doesn't seem like his role has been that essential so far, he hasn't really had a lot of bonding moments with Sam and Dean even, but I guess I'll see what happens as the season goes on

Last edited by FrellingTralk; 11-20-2010 at 04:33 PM
Old 02-12-2011, 01:10 PM
Master Fan

Just wondering did anyone see the Tarzan TV show Mitch was on? Was just looking at his imdb profile and noticed it. Think I kind of knew about it but never saw it and didn't realise he was in it

Chat about the X-Files (the greatest show of all time) here!
Old 03-03-2011, 05:00 PM
Master Fan

Just had a Mitch Pileggi sighting last night on Castle. He was very funny in it as he went from this intense, kick-ass tough guy to this nervous, stuttering wreck in the blink of an eye.

Old 03-04-2011, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Makes me wish I watched Castle... is the show good. I think I saw the pilot, but didn't get any further than that.

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 03-07-2011, 01:20 PM
Master Fan

I think it's a good wee show, very enjoyable. I love that kind of light-hearted police/detective show - Magnum PI, MacGyver, Diagnosis Murder, Moonlighting, Remington Steele etc and this fits right in.

Old 02-13-2012, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 02-13-2012, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

this is an awesome thread

add me to the list!