Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2020, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

This is completely a safe space, and as a safe space, everyone should feel comfortable posting here. If something makes me uncomfortable, I will share those feelings. Just like we all have supported you when you come here to rant about work or whatever else, I expect the same treatment. That being said, I don't think it's right to just talk about people who are struggling. We are all friends but that doesn't make your struggles more important than a strangers to me.
a meaningful, sane existence
Old 10-28-2020, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My thoughts are we need to feel safe as a group to vent cause that’s what we’ve done as well as share our days and fun stuff. We know each other to know we don’t mock others that suffer the very same things we do. But it’s true, I was just saying my co-workers habits annoy me at times after so many years. Doesn’t mean I think less of my coworkers. Going to work is just frustrating sometimes when we have to do it amongst a pandemic with added non-help from the people we have to work with.
Old 10-28-2020, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

It’s not my fault if my posts were misconstrued. Misunderstandings are only resolved through discussion. But with everything going on in the world, especially with the stress of our presidential election, good news and happy times are all I can handle at this point. So I’m sorry if I offended anyone, but my feelings are valid as well.
Old 10-28-2020, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We’re gonna need a new thread

I’m in bed already for now, felt super tired but now I’m bed, not so much.

Old 10-28-2020, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We have always used this thread to vent in our safe space about things that worry us, annoy us, its not that your posts were misconstrued, Leanne included me in her discussion about her colleague so I replied, its not "incessant complaining" because I am off work so I haven't actually mentioned her much. If you worked with other people as part of a team, you'd understand that a colleague's inability to do their job is a definite hindrance, especially when you are pretty experienced. If all you want is happy news, this is probably not the best place.

That's all I say for now, I'll save my grumblings for private chats from now on.

Sleep well all

"Growing old will suck, but as long as I have you, I will feel invincible."
Old 10-28-2020, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

I do work with people as part of a team, Theresa. But I’m also skilled at conflict resolution. And this board and thread is definitely a good place for happy news, you’re not the only poster here. My point was that I personally can only take good news, not that people can’t use this space to vent.

Maybe it is best for you to take your issues to PM and if you don’t feel comfortable posting here anymore, that is also your right.
Old 10-28-2020, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I considered today a vent day, which happens but I do feel the need to focus on happy things, given how things are so stressful For everyone lately In the world and I’m our lives trying to cope with it.

So tomorrow, new day, new location, new thread!
Old 10-28-2020, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

It should all be a nice balance imo. I’ll get the new thread!

New Thread