Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-17-2008, 04:34 PM
New Fan

Could it be William?

After watching the 2nd movie, I bought the entire series on dvd, because I couldn't remember what happened. After finishing the series, a thought occurred to me. In the 2nd movie, could the little boy Scully was trying to treat (I can't remember his name) be William? Before she gave him up for adoption, William was injected in the head with a metallic substance. In the movie, Scully was trying to treat the boy's brain, and he's about the same age as William. Mulder and Scully even made a reference to William once in the movie. Am I the only one who's made the connection, or are there more people who think he could be William? I want everyone who reads this to please reply, I want to know what you think.
Thanx, Alien Diva
Old 11-17-2008, 05:02 PM
Total Fan

Honestly, I wondered if the boy was William when I first saw IWTB. In fact, I kinda wanted him to be, even though he was so sick. I just feel we should've seen our couple reunited with their son. However, I don't really think he was William. I think it was just wishful thinking on my part.

Tumblr
Old 11-17-2008, 05:26 PM
New Fan

Yeah, I was hoping it was him too. I'm hoping for a 3rd movie; maybe we'll find out.