Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-14-2010, 03:05 PM
Master Fan

at them killing off X and Max, but can't deny it was a pretty great season.

Thanks for the link
Old 10-16-2010, 04:25 AM
Supreme Fan

I'm at the beginning of the 6th season. There are some cute moments between Mulder and Scully.
But I miss something! I miss Vancouver! I miss the beautiful landscape, the forests, the lakes, the cold, the rain, the snow...the environment
Old 10-16-2010, 07:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yesterday I watched "Bad Blood" for the 3rd time. I love this episode!!!!!!!
That is almost EVERYONE's favourite episode.
Old 10-17-2010, 02:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

true

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 10-18-2010, 08:36 AM
Supreme Fan

I watched "The Unnatural" uyesterday. First, I love this episode! It's a great story, David did a great job!
And the last scene between Mulder and Scully is so cute

Last edited by SweetAnna; 10-18-2010 at 08:43 AM
Old 10-18-2010, 11:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

The Unnatural is one of my favorite episodes. One, I'm a huge baseball fan, and two, I love that scene! You know Scully lied; she grew up a tomboy with two brothers, and she'd never hit a baseball? Give me a break.

Also, intentionally or unintentionally, this scene is brought up again during The Goldberg Variation; Scully asks Richie was his favorite sport was, and he says baseball. She says "I like baseball, too." This coming from a woman who had found more useful things to do with her time before this scene. I had just watched The Unnatural a few days before, and I cracked up. I'd like baseball, too, after a scene like that.
Old 10-21-2010, 03:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Such a cute moment for them And when Mulder steals a bit of her ice cream
Old 10-22-2010, 02:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The Unnatural is one of my favorite episodes. One, I'm a huge baseball fan, and two, I love that scene! You know Scully lied; she grew up a tomboy with two brothers, and she'd never hit a baseball? Give me a break.
You are probably right

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 10-23-2010, 10:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *KIA* (View Post)
You are probably right
They taught her to shoot a rifle; the least of the things they taught her was how to hit a baseball.
Old 10-23-2010, 12:12 PM
Elite Fan

Sneaky Scully
Quote:
I love that scene! You know Scully lied; she grew up a tomboy with two brothers, and she'd never hit a baseball? Give me a break.
We should work that thing into a title somehow.
Old 10-23-2010, 04:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monny287 (View Post)
They taught her to shoot a rifle; the least of the things they taught her was how to hit a baseball.
Wasn't it a BB gun? The Scully parents would be the worst parents ever if they just let their kids run around in the woods shooting rifles.
IA about Scully faking not knowing. Love this one fanfic I read where Scully tells Mulder that she was actually a pretty big Mets fan when she was little.

ETA: Speaking of baseball, the Texas Rangers beat the Yankees yesterday to go to the World Series for the first time ever . No victory cap for Mulder this year .

Last edited by Cindy3138; 10-23-2010 at 04:58 PM
Old 10-23-2010, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I haven't been here in SO long, but I've been thinking about them lately and decided to stop by Such cute animations
Old 10-24-2010, 12:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy3138 (View Post)
Wasn't it a BB gun? The Scully parents would be the worst parents ever if they just let their kids run around in the woods shooting rifles.
IA about Scully faking not knowing. Love this one fanfic I read where Scully tells Mulder that she was actually a pretty big Mets fan when she was little.

ETA: Speaking of baseball, the Texas Rangers beat the Yankees yesterday to go to the World Series for the first time ever . No victory cap for Mulder this year .
A BB gun is still a rifle. Just a really small caliber one.

I'm glad about the Rangers...but mostly because I'm a Red Sox fan and I like to see the Yankees lose.
Old 10-24-2010, 05:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

We need another movie...
Emily
Old 10-24-2010, 05:19 AM
Master Fan

^ Well if there is going to be another movie we should know about it soon enough since they have to make it by 2012. I think the last anyone has heard about it was when CC and DD were at the Dodger game and a fan asked CC about it and he said something like knock on wood.

Quote:
A BB gun is still a rifle. Just a really small caliber one.

I'm glad about the Rangers...but mostly because I'm a Red Sox fan and I like to see the Yankees lose.
Really? Didn't know that. Always thought of BB guns as just toys for kids.

Yeah, I've gotten the feeling that people are just happy that the Yankees lost (well except Yankee fans).

Last edited by Cindy3138; 10-24-2010 at 05:36 AM