Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-01-2004, 05:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the welcome. CC re-ran them over the summer break, I noticed them after their Emmy wins.
Old 12-01-2004, 08:05 PM
Master Fan

Welcome gambit! It's always great to meet new fans just discovering Arrested Development.
Old 12-07-2004, 07:49 PM
New Fan

Name steve
age 27
location canada
interests writing, reading, mountain biking, road trip
initial view of the show: i tended to avoid the show at first, i knew the show was loved by the critics, yet was ignored by everyone else, but once i finally saw the banana stand episode, with gob trying to throw the letter into the ocean, i was in instant, life long fan

favorite character- changes every week, most of the time it is either gob, or buster (they need more story lines with maeby and gm, there is a goldmine of comedy just waiting there....)

favorite episode, banana stand, bringing up buster, pilot, and the one this year, with the rock paper scissors...
Old 12-07-2004, 11:52 PM
Absolute Fan

Welcome, Steve! I think there might be a Canadian thread somewhere on the board, if you want to meet your fellow Canadian fans too.
Old 12-14-2004, 06:29 PM
New Fan

I'm Justyna, 21 a college student from Boston. I love this show, I've loved it since the first episode, back when nobody else was watching it.
Old 12-19-2004, 04:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Being the total idiot that I am, I definitely didn't even realize there was an Arrested Development board until today. The horror!

Name: Dani
Interests: dance, pop culture, kabobs
Your initial views on the show: News of its premiere had caught my attention after it got so many great reviews but by about 3 seconds into the pilot, I was immediately hooked. The writing on this show really suits my sense of humor - really dry and quirky. And the rest...is history.
Favourite character: Either GOB or Michael
Favourite episode: Tough to choose, but I'd probably go with Hot Cops.
Old 12-19-2004, 05:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jus31083
I'm Justyna, 21 a college student from Boston. I love this show, I've loved it since the first episode, back when nobody else was watching it.
Oh you're so flamboyant...you weren't the only one watching it. There were 5 or 6 others besides you and me. We got it up to like 42 now. We wont stop until the entire world is either watching and or forced to do so threatening that they wont get any grilled cheese and J-U-I-C-E if they dont.
Old 12-19-2004, 07:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey everyone!
My name is Angela and I'm (cough) 33. I've watched Arrested sinced the pilot first aired and I think that not only is it one of the only sitcoms on tv worth watching, but it's the best show on tv. My favorite characters are Lucille, Buster, Lindsay and Tobias. I don't really have a favorite ep. I love them all.
one chants out between two worlds
"Fire Walk with Me."

icon by Nin@!!!
Old 12-20-2004, 05:00 AM
Master Fan

Welcome aboard Angela
Old 12-25-2004, 04:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

Just stopping in here to wish all you crazy cornballers here a Merry Christmas for those of you who celebrate the holiday. May your stockings be filled with eggs, bananas, and yams.
Old 12-28-2004, 07:00 AM
New Fan

Hi everyone!

Name: Laura
Interests: Reading, watching movies, drawing and painting
Your initial views on the show: Oh my dear lord, what did I buy? But by the end of the pilot episode, I was hooked. I ended up watching the entire first season in one night. And then most of it again the next night. This show was probably the best impulsive purchase I've ever bought.
Favorite character: Gob and Michael. George Michael is up there too. And Lucille because I couldn't imagine the show without her.
Favorite episode: There are too many to choose just one.
Old 12-28-2004, 08:37 AM
Master Fan

Welcome Laura!

Quote:
Originally posted by Thursday
This show was probably the best impulsive purchase I've ever bought.
This is why I knew that the DVD was a great idea. Not because fans would love it but because I knew so many people were going to discover it for the first time on DVD than if they had watched it on TV. I'm glad it's turning out to be true.
Old 12-31-2004, 11:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Heya!

Name: Victoria
Interests: Movies, books...lotsa tv.
Your initial views on the show: I was channel surfing when some strange yet hilarious show was on. After much confusion and flipping through my television guide, I discovered that I'd just seen the last five minutes of the first episode of Arrested Development. Yay! And so, I ended up watching it religiously ever since.
Favorite character: I love all the characters! My favourite perhaps would be Michael or Lindsay. Maeby's hilarious too
Favorite episode: Hmm, out of all the ones I've seen so far...Charity Drive
How it keeps on despite you and it frightens you
Cause you’re barely alive
- rilo kiley
Old 01-01-2005, 10:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

Wow...my faith in the youth of America has been boosted tenfold thanks to you Messed Up Girl...good to see that a younger audience is finding some humor in a show that people sometimes difficult to grasp for new audiences. Thanks for stopping in and more importantly thanks for watching Arrested Development. If you do have some spare change....which at that age I know is hard to come by grab the DVD of the first season.

Come back and visit our board as much as you can.
Old 01-01-2005, 02:11 PM
Absolute Fan

But Gleebo, she said she was in Australia, not America. I am still very pleased that we have so many Australian fans this seasons.

Last edited by Gleebo; 01-01-2005 at 08:49 PM