Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-27-2005, 07:16 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujubee
My friend was like, "Is that Logan's daddy?"
Yeah I forgot the actor's name and that means he'll always be Aaron Echolls unless his AD role tops his VM role.

I totally did the whole eye squinting and head the the side like when they see Ann and say "Her?"

That's all I remember from the episode and Tobias drawing a hair peak on his head with a magic marker.

ETA: I was reading this line
Tobias: "I can taste these meaty leading man parts in my mouth already."
and five seconds later I got it. AD manages to get away with everything.
Old 09-27-2005, 09:49 AM
Extreme Fan

I didn't think this episode was as funny as most (definitely not as funny as the last one) but it had its moments, particularly the chicken dances and the wacky wee Britain parts. I'm glad that the STEVE HOLT! saga continues, and Chachi replacing the Fonz is great. I wonder if there will be any "Charles in Charge" references in the next ep. I didn't like Charlize Theron before this, and still don't after watching her last night. I hope the AD cast rubs off on her (in a non-GM/Maeby sort of way).
Old 09-27-2005, 01:02 PM
Master Fan

gr8 epi, sooo many good parts:

Tobias: "I can taste these meaty leading man parts in my mouth already."

!!! omfg! hehehahahah!!!

And the bloody hair?!?! yikes!!!! lol

@ at Wee Britain heeeeeeee

G x
Old 09-27-2005, 02:33 PM
Passionate Fan

When I see Harry Hamlin I I think of the show Movie Stars. It may have been stupid but I still miss that show. Though actually his most famous role is of course his starring role in Clash of the Titans.. something they jokes about constantly on Movie Stars.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Old 09-27-2005, 05:15 PM
Master Fan

Oh I'm so glad I'm not alone on the Haaron thing. And apparently he was on DH on Sunday too... Weirdness.
I made my icon.
Old 09-29-2005, 10:58 AM
Master Fan

Hmm, I don't remember him on DH.
Old 09-29-2005, 12:22 PM
Extreme Fan

I just finished watching the episodes. I agree with most people that it wasn't as good as the premier but I still liked it. I like Charlize Theron, I think she's a good actress but I don't know what I think of Rita.
Nora: I read where you were shot 5 times in the tabloids.
Nick: It's not true. He didn't come anywhere near my tabloids.
Old 09-29-2005, 01:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Wow, i just finished watching this Episode and it really is a contender for best AD Episode yet. I know many will disagree with me, but i haven't laughed this much at an Episode since GOB blew up (sorry, vanished) the boat. Every joke just fit to well, and maybe it's just because i'm from England, but i've yet to have found a flaw in this Episode.

Although hard to point out my favorite moment, just seeing GOB dance to The Final Countdown is more than enough and i just loved the British music that played everytime the small English guy appeard.

Vote Big Brother - Summer's Nothing Without It
Old 09-29-2005, 06:36 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cress
"More touching!"
"You're going to get live-ons".
Don't forget, "Mama horny, Michael".
I loved those little jokes that kinda turned old jokes inside out and made them all shiny and new again. That's why I burst out laughing when that dove flew out of GOB's jacket....was a complete contrast to the poor defenceless dove that was crushed to death back in season 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed
Did anyone else think of Desperate Housewives when Ron Howard said, "for you see, Rita had a secret of her own." It sounded like something Mary Alice would say.
Totally.

I don't know if I was reading it right, coz the writing is really small, but when Tobias went to that costume shop, did the sign on the counter say "Deposits on all costumes"? Because if so, then eeewwwwww, they should really get those washed.

I love how everyone in that family has a chicken dance. I hope we get to see Michael's one day. I loved that he started clucking like a chicken down the phone to Linsday.
Old 09-30-2005, 11:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phee
I love how everyone in that family has a chicken dance. I hope we get to see Michael's one day. I loved that he started clucking like a chicken down the phone to Linsday.
Ha, yeah. Seeing them all do the chicken dance was hilarious. It's hard to imagine what Michael's would be like, but it we'd sure be great to see.

Old 09-30-2005, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

hehe poor G.O.B was too late to do his awwww

G x
Old 09-30-2005, 03:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh yeah, i'm always feeling sorry for GOB.